Height: 178cm
Position: Attack - Left Winger
Foot: Right
Player Agent: ICM Stellar Sports
Contract expires: Jun 30, 2026
Date of last contract extension: Dec 24, 2021
Outfitter: Nike​

Thiagoal

Kid is a beast! Seems to have a great attitude and determination! Think this could be his time to shine…

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
I bet he relegates rashford to the bench permanently this season.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Kid is a beast! Seems to have a great attitude and determination! Think this could be his time to shine…

Wow, will be interesting to see how he plays this season. Won't be surprised if he gets lot of mins and in big games.

Olecurls99

Kid works his socks off. He needs to start showing for the ball a lot more though and when he gets it he needs to start producing something other than a short pass.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Training will take him far, good to see him not thinking he's made it and settling like some of our other young prospects did.

He has all the raw attributes so just needs to keep polishing.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Needs to really develop his technical level. Like quite a bit.

JeffFromHK

He was quite infuriating to watch tonight. Those needless drop the head then kick and run. Taking too many touches from time to time

Played like a school kid.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Still very raw player but he'll run and close down the opposition all day for you.

Think, if we're all being honest, maybe he was promoted alteast a season too soon though but his professionalism and ethic gave him this opportunity.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Still very raw player but he'll run and close down the opposition all day for you.

Think, if we're all being honest, maybe he was promoted alteast a season too soon though but his professionalism and ethic gave him this opportunity.
This, along with an unforeseen incident..

Someone

Something
He works hard but I just don't think he has the talent to make it long term. Could benefit from a loan if we could bring a couple of players in.

3vra

I do not see a player here. Like Rashford he is just not very inteligent on the field, their decision making is quite poor and maybe with a style we played under Ole that kind of players will be good, with what i hope to play with ETH they have a long way to get to the first 11….

But i hope to be wrong…

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
His short passing was diabolical. Obviously just pre-season, but will be fascinating to see if ETH can improve him. He has the physical side, but it takes more than that obviously.

saivet

Not that I think we should be actively looking to sell him but he's the type of player we could get decent money for if a club made an enquiry. It's the type of sale we tend not to make but feel we should do more in selling young players with a bit of hype around them

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He should be the 4th option on the wings. Not someone who comes in at first injury or as first sub. But when you're swapping both wingers, sure why not. Really doesn't have the talent for anything more.

El Jefe

I've said it from the start he doesn't have it. Honest and hardworking kid but he isn't a Manchester United player.

Walters_19_MuFc

He reminds me a lot of Lingard in some of the things he does, and I have felt for a while that that is about the level he will be at best.
Nothing like Lingard. Lingard at his worse was a good passer of the ball and had good link up play. Everything seems so rushed with Elanga. He just needs to compose himself a bit more. Poor game from him today.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Nothing like Lingard. Lingard at his worse was a good passer of the ball and had good link up play. Everything seems so rushed with Elanga. He just needs to compose himself a bit more. Poor game from him today.
Lingard is a better passer of the ball but at the same age he carried the ball a lot, and that's where I see similarities. Elanga is quicker but I just think they're of a similar level. Although I would be surprised if Elanga could do what Lingard did at WHU.

Mcking

He was lucky to be next in line when we needed the forwards in our academy the most. Going by what I've seen from him so far, I doubt he will ever be good enough. He puts in plenty of work, but is lacking in terms of ability at our level.

Personally think we should send him on loan or have an eye on selling him at the right time. We've had the penchant for hanging onto academy players who were clearly never going to be good enough for too long. I hope he doesn't become another one we have to let go for nothing when we could ride the wave of a debut season and get a decent fee.

Abraxas

I don't really see him as a Lingard clone. Lingard was always more of a link player that could occasionally score a special goal. This guy's best moments have been in the final third, albeit his scoring record isn't fantastic. But that's when he's made an impact, running directly at goal.

He's got a lot of improvement to make to have a long term future here but let's see.

Bwuk

If he was at Liverpool they’d of sold him for 20m to someone like Brentford

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The people who said WB/RB might be on to something. Reminds me a bit of Dan James.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's really struggled to adapt to first team football so far. If we weren't so light up top I'd suggest loaning him.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Effort aside there's not much talent on display when he plays. Won't last long at this rate. Hopefully we see something better in the matches ahead

r0663664

Worships Man City
Elanga is not ready at this level. With just pace, he won't make it. I doubt he will ever make it, he has been with first team for quite some time. Honestly, I don't see any improvement. Iqbal is 100% ready, not sure Rangnick didn't fancy him last season. Definitely better option than Mata.

JeffFromHK

He is just simply not good enough. He seriously lacks that "spark" to be a good attacker.

He will be sold in 2 years' time the latest.

AndySmith1990

Should probably cash in on him next summer. Maybe even this window if we bring in a RW

Someone

Something
Don't want to be harsh on the guy, but I don't think he's technically good enough. He works hard but that's not enough as a forward for United. Maybe he can rediscover himself in another role, like a RB or something.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I don't think he will play many games to be honest. EtH will sooner play Bruno or Eriksen wide than play Elanga I'd bet. He doesn't really do much, and none of EtH sides have ever really had someone who is just a "worker" (and it's not like he's a crazy good presser or defensive winger).

If there is a buyer for 15m, we should be jumping at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.