Anthony Elanga

Adamsk7

He’s brilliant. So glad we’ve got new deals sorted for him, Hannibal and Shoretire. With Amad and Mason as well, the future is looking bright.

jb8521

Added to the Europa League squad & trained with the seniors today

RUCK4444

I feel ashamed these days when I have very little idea of who’s who when it comes to our youth players, I used to follow them avidly.

This lad has obviously been impressing then? He’s a left wing isn't he?

Giggs' right foot

I feel ashamed these days when I have very little idea of who’s who when it comes to our youth players, I used to follow them avidly.

You can always subscribe to MUTV where you once every other week gets the chance to watch the youth team filmed in hip-height - eradicating every chance of following more than four players per half.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
You can always subscribe to MUTV where you once every other week gets the chance to watch the youth team filmed in hip-height - eradicating every chance of following more than four players per half.
Also explains why Mjebri is so highly rated. His barnet means he’s the only player we can identify when our academy matches are filmed with a potato at thigh level.

RUCK4444

Hah, that’s the thing, I have MUTV and have had it for what must be 10 years, just don’t get time to watch anything other than first team football, I won’t cancel the subscription because I think it will bring bad luck... thinking about it maybe I should

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

His shoulder injury destroyed his momentum but he was bloody brilliant this year. Really kicked it up a level. Glad to see him added to Europa squad as training with first team will do him world of good.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I managed to get a year for £30 in December, which isn't bad.

jb8521

Adamsk7

Brilliant news. Elanga, Mejbrj and Shoretire all training with the first team along with Amad. The future is bright - all four have the raw talent.

AltiUn

Brilliant news. Elanga, Mejbrj and Shoretire all training with the first team along with Amad. The future is bright - all four have the raw talent.
They only played together a few times but they played some of the best football I think I've ever seen one of our youth teams play. The Liverpool and Blackburn games were an absolute blast.

city-puma

Omg, he is finally back from the injury. Hope he can get an opportunity to show what he can do and we can give Rashford a little bit break from the game midweek. I have high hope from Elanga.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Elanga was physically ready for first team play before the injury so hopefully a combination of him and Amad could mean Rashford rests vs Granada.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Elanga was physically ready for first team play before the injury so hopefully a combination of him and Amad could mean Rashford rests vs Granada.
No chance Ole will rely on two complete youngsters, one after lengthy injury too. I hope Elanga can make it, he's a good lad with good head on, who knows how to work hard, can easily see improved version of Martial in him if he stays injury free and develops well.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

No chance Ole will rely on two complete youngsters, one after lengthy injury too. I hope Elanga can make it, he's a good lad with good head on, who knows how to work hard, can easily see improved version of Martial in him if he stays injury free and develops well.
Hence why I wrote "hopefully"

Rashford didn't train so it will likely be Dan James who starts

Siviz

Supports
Swansea
Ole said in today's press conference that Elanga will be included in the squad, start on the bench and that "he's ready to play".

city-puma

Ole said in today's press conference that Elanga will be included in the squad, start on the bench and that "he's ready to play".
This is the best news to hear. Hope he can make an impact.

prateik

With Martial out, this makes total sense.. And he plays from the right which makes me very happy.

Adcuth

How long has he been training for post injury or is he literally just back?

AltiUn

With Martial out, this makes total sense.. And he plays from the right which makes me very happy.
He's primarily a left winger, rarely plays from the right.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Lot of media about him, makes me think we might see a bit of him if we're comfortably ahead in the tie.

ShinjiNinja26

Is this not the kid Gary Neville was raving about when the academy played Salford City a while back? I’m sure he said he was the stand out player and he gave him Thierry Henry vibes.

jeepers

Sick! Psyched. Hopefully he gets some game time, and more than 10-15 mins if possible.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
This lad could be the slightly under the radar (for those who don’t follow the youth) player that breaks into the team. Hopefully a debut this evening. He’s certainly earned it by now. He’s got martial vibes but he’s a more aggressive runner happy to put in a cross. Super stuff, best of luck to him!

Robbie Boy

Brilliant to see another youth team player make the first team squad.

Just read that his dad was a Cameroonian international.