"Anthony, Erikson and Christiano"

Kanu

Supports
Feyenoord & United
How hard is it to spell their names correctly? Eriksen has played in the PL for like most of his career and is under contract now at United, yet still a feck ton of people here can't spell his name. Why is that? Surely it can't be that difficult?

AndySmith1990

Who cares? People make spelling mistakes all the time. If you know what they mean then what does it matter

Chief123

How hard is it to spell their names correctly? Eriksen played in the PL for like most of his career and is under contract now at United, yet still a feck ton of people here can't spell his name. Why is that? Surely it can't be that difficult?
Football fans don’t automatically qualify as good spellers.

Kanu

Supports
Feyenoord & United
Who cares? People make spelling mistakes all the time. If you know what they mean then what does it matter
I agree with this, except for people's names. If someone doesn't spell my name correctly I will correct them. If I have to do that often I'll be annoyed at the very least.

Ted Lasso

An Antony, Eriksen and Cristiano by any other name would smell as sweet

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Thank you. Although some can weasel out the 'Anthony' one by saying they meant Elanga or Martial.

OK, AnySmit1999.

Hoof the ball

---------------------------------------De Heya!-------------------------------------

----Dalott------------Verrann-------------Martines-----------Merlassia

---------------------------MacTominey--------Ericcson----------------------

------Anthony---------------------Fernandez------------------Marshial----

-------------------------------------Christiano-----------------------------------------

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Can forgive them for Eriksen and Antony but Cristiano he's been at the top since 2006.

Abraxas

I agree with this, except for people's names. If someone doesn't spell my name correctly I will correct them. If I have to do that often I'll be annoyed at the very least.
Are Erikson Christiano or Anthony really reading the forum to be ofended?

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
How hard is it to spell their names correctly? Eriksen has played in the PL for like most of his career and is under contract now at United, yet still a feck ton of people here can't spell his name. Why is that? Surely it can't be that difficult?
Dam. True da

Rojofiam

I saw "mactommany" on Twitter the other day, cracked me up :lol:

My favorite one is Mpabbe, though :lol:

Fabio Rochemback

It doesn't bother me as such, but it can be hard to take someone's opinion on a player all that seriously if they can't spell their name (unless it's Tomasz Kuszczak)

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
You spelled all their names incorrectly in the title… you’re not exactly setting a good example.

FatTails

Maguire is another one. I’ve seen Maquire, MacGuire, McGuire, and Fridge.

caid

People calling Mike Smalling Chris was a weird typo.
Gud ThreAt oP

Amarsdd

You spelled it wrong as well in the title. Bite

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Fernandez Fernandes

Bailly Bailey

Hendersen Henderson

SAFMUTD

I can understand Anthony and Erikson, but god damn Christiano? really? he's like the joint most famous player from the last 20 years. From some one who's a premier league fan, a manchester united fan and interested enough in football to be part of a forum you'd expect him to know its Cristiano.

Last edited:

FatTails

Best was Lingaard actually. Not even a foreign player. Been at the club since he was 5.

Red Stone

I swear every time I see Eriksen's name it's a brand new spelling, but never the correct one. Erikson, Eriksson, Erickson, Ericksson, Erickxon, Ericksen, Erixxon Valdez, Erichson, Erickhsen. It almost feels like some sort of inside joke that I'm not in on by now.

NLunited

Masalia
Daloh
Verande
Lindelove
Mcguire
McTomminé
Marzial
Gazpacho
Sanzo

Cassamiro. Verane. Erikson.

Might even have been the same guy doing all three, actually. At which point you have to assume it's intentional for some bizarre reason.