"Anthony, Erikson and Christiano"

Ram1fy

---------------------------------------De Heya!-------------------------------------

----Dalott------------Verrann-------------Martines-----------Merlassia

---------------------------MacTominey--------Ericcson----------------------

------Anthony---------------------Fernandez------------------Marshial----

-------------------------------------Christiano-----------------------------------------
Rushford for Christiano and Kasemior for MacTominey by end of season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Who cares? People make spelling mistakes all the time. If you know what they mean then what does it matter
Great philosophy.

Why have any rules of grammar, spelling or anything.

As long as they know what you mean right?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Erikson is the one that annoys me the most, specially seeing plenty of United fans spelling and writing it worng. At first I thought they were talking about a complete different player with a similar name to Eriksen.
I keep seeing Ericsson, which is even more annoying.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I swear every time I see Eriksen's name it's a brand new spelling, but never the correct one. Erikson, Eriksson, Erickson, Ericksson, Erickxon, Ericksen, Erixxon Valdez, Erichson, Erickhsen. It almost feels like some sort of inside joke that I'm not in on by now.
Eric Son.
Related to Tottenham's guy.

SirAF

Ageist
A lot of people are not very bright, it’s that simple!

Redfrog

I agree with this, except for people's names. If someone doesn't spell my name correctly I will correct them. If I have to do that often I'll be annoyed at the very least.
Get it Canou.

Redfrog

I can understand Anthony and Erikson, but god damn Christiano? really? he's like the joint most famous player from the last 20 years. From some one who's a premier league fan, a manchester united fan and interested enough in football to be part of a forum you'd expect him to know its Cristiano.
Yeah but it’s from the old greek letter who is spelled ch in Latin. That from Christ for the Christ sake.
But I don’t understand either how you can’t spell correctly when you have seen the spelling one hundred times.

sparx99

It’s obviously not hard to learn the spellings but I post on my phone a lot and it loves to autocorrect. If I’m not paying attention it will ‘fix’ things before I notice.

Houdini

---------------------------------------De Heya!-------------------------------------

----Dalott------------Verrann-------------Martines-----------Merlassia

---------------------------MacTominey--------Ericcson----------------------

------Anthony---------------------Fernandez------------------Marshial----

-------------------------------------Christiano-----------------------------------------
Where is McGuire?