5.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kag

Great performance. You can add Calum Chambers to the list of full backs he's made a total wanker out of.

m1y2

he completely turned it around, we have players hitting the form Pogba, Zlatan, Martial Mhikytaryan, this is a title winning team, shame about the bad luck in the begining of the season

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He had a great game and he is starting to really trust his left foot.

Man-United

Best game in many months and this is why I want him to play as the left winger rather than striker. That pace and dribbling skills!

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Didn't even think that was anything super special from him today. He was at 95% instead of his usual 85. That's how good he can be.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Great second half, too!

Provided one assist that was wrongfully disallowed, robbed of a crystal clear penalty, and scored a goal. Not too bad. Hope we'll see more of this version of Martial in 2017 :) Gives us proper threats from all across the attack!

Duafc

Village Lemon
Electric all day today.

Hopefully eeks out some consistency in the new year.

With Pogba and Mkhi finding their feet our attack looks sumptuous.

Godfather

Chambers looked like a complete fool today. Great game from him. I'm really chuffed for the lad.

SirAF

Ageist
Big performance from him today. Statement.

I really love the French connection on the left side :drool:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Said already how pleased I am for him, but he needs to keep working hard and trust Jose and the coaches. He's only young and needs to listen and learn! Keeping my fingers crossed that he keeps this up.

Litch

Was worried about him but this in fairness shows the potential of this lad.....

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
If he'll be more deadly from his shooting attempts we'll have one of the best attacking players in the world. He was absolutely doing whatever he wanted and the only way to stop that was to kick the shit out of him by Boro defenders.

With better ref at charge of the game he would be a total man of the match today. Amazing talent.

Ainu

A great game from him today, I hope he continues like this because if we get him back to last season's form he'll make such a difference for us.

Terminator

Play him into form. He is a special talent and we need to be making use of him every single minute.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Amazing to watch. Please let this be the turning point in his season where he now gets a run of games of games under his belt cementing himself as a key player with performances such as this.

SirAF

Ageist
He's on a different level to other young players when he's top of his game. City can have Sterling and Sane, Liverpool can have Origi, this kid is playing a different game.
Aye, there's a reason why Monaco insisted on a Ballon d'Or clause..

Unmutual

if Martial is getting back into last season's form, we've got one hell of a front line going in to the New Year. Martial-Ibra-Mkhi really has everything you want in an attacking trio.

ricky-romeo

Great performance. Glad he stays on for 90 minutes and got a goal.

Incredible we end up with zlatan martial rashford micki mata and pogba on the same pitch.

simmee

What was Valdes doing for his goal? Paying us back for stealing a living from us? Brilliant game though.

Devil may care

Someone used the term electric above and that is exactly what he was today, so dynamic and going inside and out so the defenders never felt comfortable, it's a shame his asssist didn't stand as it was a class piece of wing play.

Status
Not open for further replies.