Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Another game, another comprehensive MOTM performance from him.

3KDré

Classy performance. He's a big game player for sure. What a player.

acnumber9

He was a ghost for 85 minutes but came alive and was sensational from that point on.

Rolaholic

MOTM for me, willed the team on late in the 2nd half and ET.

Responsible for the decisive action on a night where most of the XI was poor

ROFLUTION

What a game. Really beginning to grab the games by the scruff of the neck. Unexpected that he would turn into this.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He’s so bloody good but yet so frustrating at the same time. He should have had a hat trick tonight and people would be raving about him across Europe.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
His dribbling with greenwoods finishing and you have the complete forward I think.

King Andow

POTY and MOTM for me but he really needs to cut AND finish with his left more, not the first game that it becomes clear. If he can master that he'll be one of the best around.

The White Pele

Has the ball on a string. It’s like he’s on rails when he gets going. Someone said it in the matchday thread: he just needs to add that final 5% to be world class. If he can just make that final decision at high speed; dink the keeper, round the keeper and he’ll be unplayable.

Vaibhav Raj

He never was really in the mood to score. He wanted to dribble past one defender, then another, and another. If he had beaten them all, he would have rounded off the goalkeeper. You think now he will score but he would then dribble past the goal post, dribble over the adverts and then past the ball boys and then out of the stadium.

He could have easily scored two gems today. Shoot FFS. Those runs deserved a goal.

Nep77

Just get the ball to him, it was so frustrating to see for most part of the game we just won't pass to him and let him turn and run at them. It changed later in 2nd half and he was very good and changed the game, should have scored that though.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Wish he has got that goal. Was otherwise exceptional! Some of his dribbling was unplayable.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Ole needs to make his game easier for him by playing a 433 instead of a 4231 and Rashford and Greenwood on an equal line with him. He will then be able to be as creative and clinical with his ability to hold the ball and dribble.

I just dont see what the 4231 brings to our front line.

Chinchy98

Ridiculous player. Shades of R9 the way he was slaloming through their defence

RedStarUnited

For anyone watching the game in the UK, are you getting the feeling that the presenter doesnt want to talk about Martial? RVP has mentioned him a few times and he just keeps moving to the next topic.

Maybe its just me.

KennyBurner

Good from him late into the game.

I dont want to be that guy but why cant he turn it on from the get go? He is clearly levels above in the team so why must he start of slow before going on a rampage? It seemed like it was greenwood that was carrying in the first half then martial in the second and extra time.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Took the piss with some of those runs :lol:

Should have scored at least twice though

Park's Petrified Pooch

I’m not as anti-Mourinho as most, because I believe he has been the most successful manager we’ve had post SAF, and played better football than Van Gaal and Moyes. But how he saw Martial that season and thought he was surplus to requirements is mind blowing.
People call Martial inconsistent, sulky, an enigma. It’s nonsense. He’s a consistently dangerous player, who causes havoc and moves defenders around by his movement, touch, and close dribbling. Build an attack around him and we might have a chance of getting back to being something really competitve.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
He never was really in the mood to score. He wanted to dribble past one defender, then another, and another. If he had beaten them all, he would have rounded off the goalkeeper. You think now he will score but he would then dribble past the goal post, dribble over the adverts and then past the ball boys and then out of the stadium.
:lol:

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Martial looks a class above. Towards the end he was opening them up at will every time he took the ball on the run. Levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.