6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainoldo

What the hell was he instructed to do. The formation him and Mason were placed in was a mess.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Pathetic effort from him, did he even make one run Or even break into a sprint at all.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Really poor performance from him today. For such a skillful player, he really struggles to influence games far to often. So often, he can be totally invisible and barely provides any defensive pressure a lot of the time as well.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
A passenger, along with Greenwood.

Superunknown

He coasts too much through games. Does the odd decent thing here and there. I feel like he needs a tough manager to be on his case all of the time in order to get something out of him.

HowYouDoin

He is pretty useless. People shouldnt be getting fooled by nice flashy goals he scores sometimes. He will always be a pretty frustrating player with poor movement and we should move on from him in the summer. We really are missing Rashford who has surpassed Martial by leaps and bounds.

KennyBurner

Ive made to many excuses for him bu tnot today. The guy lacks urgency and its really starting to get on my nerves. I dont know what goes through his head sometimes. He is isolated with a defender and stands still with the ball? Take him on ffs!!!

DRM

I'm sorry but he's just not an elite striker and will never be!

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Martial's routine of not playing more than 3 good games in a row continues.
Ignore the fact that he‘s probably not fully healthy to support your agenda.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I wonder what he thinks about when he sees DLC running around like a mad man at the other end of the pitch.

Probably thinks he's a daft cnut for using so much energy... Or he's thinking about fajitas.

arthurka

Which shows OGS is the problem when both strikers played shit.
Which one is 18? Nothing shocking about this performance standard Martial. Don't like him one bit leading the line, look at the effort DCL and Richarlison put into this. Hate to watch him play for us in this state absolutely hate it.

Mainoldo

Look at the formation. What was his actual job? Two of the strikers where asked to split with no one coming through the middle.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
First half both him and Greenwood were fine IMO, getting involved and sharp, but second half they were invisible. Everton just out fought them.

Mainoldo

Which one is 18? Nothing shocking about this performance standard Martial. Don't like him one bit leading the line, look at the effort DCL and Richarlison put into this. Hate to watch him play for us in this state absolutely hate it.
Richarlson and CL had different tactic hence why they looked better. What was you actually watching.

r0663664

Worships Man City
In a year time, he will be sulking on the bench. Clearly has on effort whatsoever to pressure the defence. What many shots did he have today? Bruno can't play with such player. I would take Benteke, Wolves strikers, Deeney over Martial. That's how bad he is.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Utter shit today. When he has one of "those games" its like playing with 10 men.

Richarlison and Clavert-Lewin createad all sorts of trouble for us all game despite being bang average and Martial did the square root of feck all. Feck this talk of "no service". Hes not getting involved at all and thats 100% on him

I've had enough. Get rid of him this summer. We cant have a CF that only shows up half the time

fps

Not sure it was the best choice to start with him over Ighalo.

LJJT

Don’t think you can really criticise or blame him today. Asked to play out wide rather than centre forward and he worked hard, just wasn’t in centre forward role to impact the game.

Mainoldo

So you think this is a one off from Martial?
Im thinking Both strikers failed in a stupid formation. Rashford would have failed too. I don’t really care how you feel about Martial. Like Ole it’s just agendas.

arthurka

Im thinking Both strikers failed in a stupid formation. Rashford would have failed too. I don’t really care how you feel about Martial. Like Ole it’s just agendas.
Ok.. I have no agenda against Martial but I dislike a real lack of effort. To see Bruno yelling at him to run the channel again and again was nothing short of embarrassing. But let's just agree to disagree about him.

el3mel

Ignore the fact that he‘s probably not fully healthy to support your agenda.
These "not fully healthy" is the easiest excuse to throw on for every poor performance. He played nearly the full game. Didn't hear of a player half fit playing more than 85 minutes without complaining of anything, with the approval of the manager and medical stuff. Nonsense, but yeah "agenda". I can call you "apologist" as well.

Pennywise

Absolutely diabolical again. Not sure there have been any players less interested in playing for us

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
How the feck is it the "formation" if he barely manages to get on the ball and constantly drifts wide or into no mans land despite playing as a CF in a two striker system. Its the same rubbish now under 3 different managers

Ighalo who imo is a bang average striker did more in 10 than Martial did in 80. That's not on the formation, thats on the player

lenny_1248

Never stops to amaze me. One result which does meet expectations and Martial instantly becomes a scapegoat.
He was not good, but maybe, just maybe, it is also due to a formation? Greenwood also was bad and too wide. And was not it Martial tracking back and making a tackle?
Disgraceful fans.

Mainoldo

How the feck is it the "formation" if he barely manages to get on the ball and constantly drifts wide or into no mans land despite playing as a CF in a two striker system. Its the same rubbish now under 3 different managers

Ighalo who imo is a bang average striker did more in 10 than Martial did in 80. That's not on the formation, thats on the player
Ighalo played up top on his own. We switched formation. Like don’t come to me with rubbish. I’m going to stop respond to man that don’t have a clue about football.

Jonno

Anonymous, in typical Martial style. For all his good form, he goes missing when you need a striker to turn up and feed off scraps. He may have been carrying an injury but he was poor.

Jonno

Ighalo played up top on his own. We switched formation. Like don’t come to me with rubbish. I’m going to stop respond to man that don’t have a clue about football.
Are you genuinely trying to talk like a gangster or are they typos?

Martial was largely poor today.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
One of the most random players I've seen. He can change his game in matter of one week from solid to injured or not interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.