Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man City 0:2 Man Utd

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
He’s quite rightly taken a lot of criticism this season, as he’s been awful at times but he was absolutely fantastic today. Obviously should’ve scored, but offered the team so much.

Cavani cannot offer us what Martial did today. Outstanding performance and by far his best of the season

Nick7

fair fecking fecks to him. Great performance, hope he's played himself into form now.

MetoTTT

He was sublime, same for Shaw! MOTM for me. We're waiting to see this in a regular basis for years. Keep it up!

Zen86

He played well but these are the kinds of games he excels in. The problem is he’s not very good against the much more common packed defences.

spiriticon

I thought he did well but my god, he HAD to score that 1v1

How could he not score?

lost7

Man of the Match for me. Should have really scored that chance (what happened to his finishing, it used to be so good) but wow his hold-up and link-up play was superb. Honestly, I would love for him to end the season on a good note and I'm confident he has the ability to do so

acnumber9

He was brilliant. If he plays like that more often there will be no complaints. Played on the half turn and was looking to turn and run at defenders.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Excellent today, playing as a false 9 with runners surrounding him is when he’s at his best.

shame he didnt score when he got the chance

marktan

I think his form last season has earned him some leeway with rough patches. In terms of talent he's far ahead Cavano, it's just his finishing isn't as good.

tomaldinho1

I know Cavani has been an able stand in and has a bit of a cult following (despite not really being that amazing) but I do think Tony is a confidence player and when he's good, he's really really good. Shame he missed that sitter but he's like a skillful tank when he's purring and we should keep starting him.

dirkey

Great performance from Tony! Held the ball up fantastically I thought. The simple chance the only blip, but hopefully the performance will give him confidence.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
THAT'S the Martial I wanna see every week. An absolute menace.

dal

Great game, keep playing well, earn your salary, then maybe we will get a good fee!

arnie_ni

As neville said, you don't sell that Tony. But you need to get that consistently

stevoc

Brilliant today if he played like that every week, we'd have no need to be looking for a new striker this summer.

el3mel

That was actually quite decent performance. We weren't attacking much but he did well with most balls he got. The finish was godawful though.

Hester_manc

His best performance for a long, long time. He missed a great chance, but it was so good to see him back in form.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
He’s a brilliant player....had a very bad season, but he’s a brilliant footballer.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Man of the match for me along with Shaw. How is it he cannot play like that all the time. Maybe because they were playing a high line perhaps and he had space, as opposed to when we play teams that sit back.

Status
Not open for further replies.