Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddock

Magnificent. He was the key to the attack. The Leeds treble press didn't get near him. Just needs to score now.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He was excellent in overall play. Creating chances whole game. Finishing was really bad. Strange for him

TsuWave

Should have scored.

created a lot though. Almost Benzema like. Two assists.

Raven

Back to his deft best on the ball today, could have had a hattrick as well but his finishing still isn't back.

Nori-

Good squad player, no way should he be our first choice number 9.

Personally I'd sell him while you can still get some ££ for him and re-invest.

Nothing personal I think Tony is a great guy, I've loved him at United, but he just isn't what we need.

el3mel

He did pretty much everything in football bar scoring today.

He assisted 2 goals, played a role in another, got a penalty, created ton of other chances for others.

Just missed one thing and that's scoring the chances he got.

Insane. Still easily 8/10 performance.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He was so good today. Just couldn't score. Probably a case of being too anxious, but his contribution today was great.

arnie_ni

Good squad player, no way should he be our first choice number 9.

Personally I'd sell him while you can still get some ££ for him and re-invest.

Nothing personal I think Tony is a great guy, I've loved him at United, but he just isn't what we need.
Not sure this is the time

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
He did pretty much everything in football bar scoring today.

He assisted 2 goals, played a role in another, got a penalty, created ton of other chances for others.

Just missed one thing and that's scoring the chances he got.

Insane. Still easily 8/10 performance.
It's a strange one. His performance today was almost the opposite of what he's labelled as. A cool finisher who doesn't lead the line or impose himself, actually led the line and imposed himself but forgot how to finish.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Quality all round play but his lack of confidence in front of goal is a bit of a concern for me. He used to be ice cold and his mood never impacted that clinical finish from those chances. If he has lost that then I don't think he can really do a Firmino and justify his place long term without the goals. Hope not as he makes our football so much better. A lot of people seriously underestimate how much worse Rashford is at bringing others into play, and how much quality he shows in those moments.

binary bot
He's an excellent 'problem' player to have. Sign another top striker and you have excellent depth, quality and competition.

I don't understand the people wanting to sell him. Like we're guaranteed to get someone much better.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Great game, his overall play improved massively and I have nothing against him staring up front next game.

It's almost unreal to miss those chances though. It already cost us this season in CL so it's worrying. He makes all the difficult things look easy, just to mess it up with the shot.

bsCallout

Seems to be shot on confidence in front of goal but the rest of his gameplay makes up for it at the moment, especially if our other strikers are hitting the target.

laughtersassassin

9/10 performance.

Needs to start scoring his chances. That was the only thing that stopped it being perfection

thepolice123

His touch is just pure class. That first touch to cut inside. Fooled the Leeds players everytime he receives it in a dangerous position.

AFC NimbleThumb

I really enjoyed his hold up first half but it was an off day infront of goal; we should have had 8 at least with his chances but he looked ‘at it’ all game.

kundalini

Great at creating chances for others, terrible at finishing big chances himself.

Tony247

Will go to bed today wishing he had an hatrick. This is the game your 9 feed on. Not today.

Holocene

He always tries to place his shots. I wish he would just put his foot through it at times.

RORY65

Thought he was really good today, doesn't look confident in front of goal which is odd as he's usually so cool but the rest of his game was excellent.

arnie_ni

At least 2 goals is a bit of a stretch.
He had that one he took the extra touch and put wide then the one the keeper saved with his feet that he had the whole goal to put it into.

He definitely should have scored 2 but he was still class today

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
He has never been a finisher type finisher - he is a false 9, a creator for the players around him.

He plays similar to how Messi played at Barcelona during Pep's time (not in terms of quality but the style) - he starts deep, get the ball to his feet and he tricks the players by either dribbling on to them, passing to other players, dribbling a bit more or shooting.

You have to set Martial much more correctly though.

He is a useful player to have in the squad.

Replace Cavani for the main poacher/target man type goal scorer, then we have two different types of main strikers (poacher + false 9) plus Greenwood and Rashford aswell.

cyberman

Hisbtouches and turning when dropping deep was world class today. Phenomenal performance

Status
Not open for further replies.