Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Could've had at least two assists. Did brilliantly defensively. Shame about the finishing, but no one had their finishing boots on.

acnumber9

He’ll not lose a moments sleep thinking about those misses. It won’t be long until he gets the sniffles again.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Hard to see what Martial is contributing at the moment.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Abysmal. Didn't like it when I saw his name on the teamsheet. Didn't expect it to be quite that shit.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Get rid of this waster.

Most overrated "young" player ever. He's below average and always will be.

Sick of him.

PoTMS

Feck me, he's put a target on his back. Why he played today when he's been shit and Van de Beek was on form is beyond me.

El Zoido

We’d have won this game if he’d scored that. He blows hot and cold so often, I’m sure when his form picks up he’ll be banging in a goal a game again, but we can’t keep waiting for that.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Absolutely awful all season typified by that pathetic performance tonight. Score one of his chances and we go through offered absolutely nothing all game. Fully expect him to be picked again on Saturday

Zoo

I guess everyone knows now why Didier Deschamps will always turn back to Giroud.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He'll be lucky to hit double figures the way he's playing. Solskjaer will probably take all the heat from the media but Martial let us down big time tonight and has been doing all season, I don't know what the feck's happened in the background but we need to sort it out quickly.

Guv77

I would have been more confident if Daniel James was in those 2 positions than this fraud.

MattofManchester

This is Martial. When will people realize? He had a purple patch last season, and do you know why?
I'm sure many of us saw how much he applied himself on the pitch.

This season? Back to his old self. Jogging, costs the team, doesn't even put himself about to make it right.

Just sulks. Well, go sulk on the stands ffs.

Tired of inconsistent players. We called Nani inconsistent. Comparing these guys to Nani is insulting.

Idxomer

He was good in general play but I'm afraid he's got the yip in front of the goal.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Too inconsistent to be a world class player. When he wants to play, he can be so good but we can’t have him be a passenger so often in games - that’s been the story of his United career.

Djemba-Djemba

It bobbled in front of him in fairness but his start to the season has been staggeringly disappointing given his form late last season.
He was great overall last season but to be fair he was fecking useless in the Europa League semi final last season so it's been building up for a while.

Trequarista10

His movement, or lack thereof, is really starting to frustrate me. He's always walking and wanting the ball to feet. He only runs when a teammate passes the ball in front of him and he has to run onto it.

Doesn't matter whether he's playing left, centre, in a front two or lone striker, he needs to be making runs, dragging defenders around, creating space for himself and others. He just doesn't. He's technically excellent but that alone isn't enough. Nor is he so superb technically that you could overlook a lack of movement.

I don't mind the misses, that happens, but certainly added to a frustrating performance tonight.

Reactions: Sultan

sammyhol

This lad should be hitting his prime...

But far, far, far to hot and cold.

Give me a solid 7/10 every week over 50% 5/10s with the odd run of 9/10s.

Should not be a nailed on starter when fit in this team.

BFernandes

He's 25 in a couple of days, and this season he's not even been his usual hot and cold self..just cold. Not good enough and it shows when we have a genuine number 9 up top with good movement. No wonder he's only got one goal in 25 games for France, that speaks volumes.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Let us down badly tonight. Imagine if this were a semi final or CL final and he missed that.

Overall he is having a torrid season.

Chairman Steve

What is causing his confidence to get so shot anyway if that is indeed the case? That three game ban is ancient history now and he hasn’t had a serious injury.

Is it maybe that he’s just not good enough for that striker role? The one that Jose preferred to use Zlatan for and now OGS should probably use Cavani for?

DRM

Needs fecking off at the end of the season. I'm seriously sick of waiting for him to come good, it's not gonna happen after 6 fecking years.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Yeah enough is enough. He's had several chances but he's so inconsistent. I's move him on.

Don't get me wrong, he's a good player but we're not going to rise a level with him occupying a 1st team place in your team.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He's the very definition of a confidence player. Such a gap between his top and bottom level.

Steven7290

He has a great ability to turn. Not defenders but me from adoring him to detesting the sight of his walking around in our shirt. We fecked ourselves trying to rely on him being our main man. Number 9 for Manchester United, my arse.

Fred got sent off and still wasn't our worst player. What has happened to him?

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
This season was my last season giving Martial a chance. He did well last season, thought he had maybe settled at his new position and was probably the player of the season or thereabout, but he needed to confirm it this season and he's failed spectacularly. I can't support him any longer.

That being said, I'm glad he had a 'mare because it means PSG won the game in the end. It's all very conflicting emotions. :houllier: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.