Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Jefe

This guy has fecked us all season and finally there was a game that it cost us.

An absolute fraud of a footballer. Get him the feck out of here!!

Chairman Steve

VERY disappointing. Certainly should be a death knell in being the centre forward and possibly being at Utd.

lsd

The Oracle
Absolutely criminal keeping him on the pitch he has been a disgrace all season and has got be shown the door as soon as possible.

2 goals from a centre forward for a team that is trying to challenge for the premiership is beyond pathetic

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I want him gone in the summer. Enough is enough now. Have defended him time and again. Should not start for some time now. Change the fecking system if that's have to be done but he shouldn't be any closer to first team line up.

Sanchez7

He puts in no effort. Everyone goes through periods of bad for but you have to then put in the effort. He makes no runs whatsoever.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I think his worst performance for us. One of the worst performances from a United forward I've ever seen.

Djemba-Djemba

I think I'm starting to hate him.

He was of course fecking rotten all game but his part in their 2nd goal was just absolutely infuriating.

He's a lazy coward and he should be dropped.

Foxbatt

He may be talented but his efforts are zero. He needs to be benched and sold. He can't be arsed.

RUCK4444

Sell the cnut. I've been on and off the fence with Martial for years now.

He doesn't put in the effort, so I don't want him wearing our shirt. Simple as that.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Hes not been very good for a while. Very concerning, I feel he needs to do a lot more.

Even when rashford plays bad you can pick a couple moments where he's tried to take a player on or run in behind. But martial is just someone who likes to keep ball and spread it around. It's not enough for a number 9 of our club.

stubie

Wishing injury on a player
I just wished that injury at the start was more serious!

GMoore23

Mourinho was right about this tosser. Nothing but false dawns with him.
GTFOH

Castia

How did he stay in the field for 90 minutes? he was god awful tonight.

what the feck was that performance seriously.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Something not right with the lad. He’s not so much gone off the boil as fallen out the bloody kitchen

AshRK

Having poor performance is fine but his body language is piss poor. We can never win a title with him as our number 9.

The worst performance he has ever put in IMO. Diabolical in every single element of his game.

A shame he hasn’t kicked on from his brilliant 19/20 season.

InterFan1998

Supports
Internazionale
I don't think he'll ever be good enough for you guys. It would be one thing to be inconsistent at 19, but he's already in his mid 20s and has not shown improvement in consistency. These type of players rarely change.

It's ok to have a bad game, but he should really look at himself when a 34-year old Cavani, who has achieved much more in his career that Martial, is busting his lungs every time he's on the pitch while Martial strolls around.

Acole9

Outstanding
Losing patience with him now. I know Cavani was off it as well tonight but he's twice the player Martial is.

Delano

Been a massive fan over the years and thought he would kick on.

ATROCIOUS today. I can stomach a player missing chances, but the lack of effort, mixed with the terrible decision making really wound me up.

sammyhol

So so so so poor. Never a number 9 in a million years.

Can't hold the ball up

Absolutely zero movement

No energy

Not clinical with his chances

Makes the wrong decisions with his passing more often than not...

And now even seems to have lost a yard of pace so isn't dribbling passed player with as much ease.

He was by no means the only bad performance tonight.... But I cant remember the last time he strung 2 good performances together.

Ole has to stop starting him.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

Non of our attacking Players really hit form today, but Martial Will be roasted the most because of long term frustration.

In a bigger context, he has been pretty bad for most of the season. When he plays this way, he looks like he almost doesn't care. Rashford has been meh in his general play, but he has delivered in goals and assists which is what you want from your attacker.

Greenwood looks Lively right now, so i would play him on the right and Rashford on the left. Martial should have to work himself back in the team for now.

Mailo

No heart, no footballing IQ and no passion. He has to be a part of the clear out. If he had the drive of a Mbappe, he'd be a world beater.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
But that post-lockdown form last season though? Where did it go?
He was good even before that, it's a mental thing with him. He was guaranteed striker last season but this season he's been in and out due to Cavani.

In typical fashion, he's resorted to invisible performances once again. He really doesn't respond to players vying for his spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.