Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
I just don’t believe this, why would the manager say different and why would you leave your bench a man down especially a striker when two short?
Hes been lied about before. And also rangnick lied to Henderson about playing vs villa.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Hes been lied about before. And also rangnick lied to Henderson about playing vs villa.
So you reckon Rangnick chose two keepers and one less sub just to feck over Martial for absolute banter?

If he did it, its likely for solid reason.

WPMUFC

Banish this loser to the shadow realm. Just fine him every week and put his locker in the car park.

Enough with the soap opera bullshit.

Tyrion

Martial was the bigger talent and at his peak was better than Rashford. This is nothing short of awful news for the club and it’s a symptom of why we have become so poor.
Indulging players like Martial, who wouldn't be tolerated at Bayern is why we've become so poor.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Rangnick is telling the truth. This is power play at its finest. It is certainly giving me a much clearer idea about where the power has resided at our football club for the past few years.

Martial definitely did decide not to play, on the advice of his agent or his own I'm not sure. But it is certain he refused to play. His agent has said he wants to leave and this guy wants to say he will never refuse to play for them? What a cnut :lol:

Last edited:

The Oracle

What's the view further up north at Newcastle, are they interested in signing Martial?

Please say they are.

In fact, any club please take him away from Old Trafford... he's no longer wanted.

Leonzo1

This all comes down to our atrocious management. It was clear as day this was going to happen. Towards the end of last season it was clear Martial lost his place and he barely got any game Time with Cavani and Greenwood leading the line. Then the club goes and buys Sancho, fantastic, a young exciting forward that we have chased after for years. Then we sign Ronaldo with no plan what so ever. Fine, he is a club legend and all. To top all this of we have Amad who barely gets to be part of the squad let alone play, Elanga who was fantastic at the tail end of last season and clearly needs game time. And the cherry on top in Jesse "protect the value" Lingard, a player that everyone knows is not good enough tor five years now. The same situation applies to every position on the pitch. The Goalkeeper situation is a shambles, there we're a lot of different options to go with and we just decided to do nothing about it. Don't even get me started on the bizarre Mata contract and the even more baffling Donny situation.This club is suffering from a combination of romanticism, mediocrity and incompetence. The most deadly of combinations.

TsuWave

I just don’t believe this, why would the manager say different and why would you leave your bench a man down especially a striker when two short?
Not saying something it’s true either way, but managers often lie to control the narrative. Maybe there’s more to the story

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It’s shite that you’re paying his wages still otherwise id tell him he can stay at home every week and ruin his career, entitled little cnut.

Ludens the Red

“Culture reset”.

Our players are more cnuty than they’ve ever been. And this guy is one of the lead cuntees.

united for life

Rangnick: he didn’t want to pay

Martial: i want to play i will never disrespect the club or fans

me as a fan: feck this shit. What have we come to….

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Dont care about his insta post. Your agent already told us what you want. Should be fined heavily

C3Pique

Crying on Instagram after a manager finally called his bluff no doubt. If Rangnick can acheive once success this season it will be to clear out the pretenders in the squad once and for all. For all the talent that he has, he won't fight for the badge, and I'd rather have a less skilled player who actually gives a damn about anything other yhan himself. Same goes for Pogba.

pratyush_utd

If what the manager said is true, then Martial should not be paid. If you refuse to do your job then you should not be paid. Simple.
Yeah that is how it is in real world. But these footballers live in alternate world it seems where you can refuse work and still get paid

TsuWave

Dont care about his insta post. Your agent already told us what you want. Should be fined heavily
what’s wrong with him wanting to leave?

and why should he be fined? he’s contesting what the manager said. if he’s not lying he deserves his pay

also - why are so many assuming that he’s “expecting to still get his wages”, if he indeed refused to travel? maybe the guy is fine with being fined

pratyush_utd

what’s wrong with him wanting to leave?

and why should he be fined? he’s contesting what the manager said. if he’s not lying he deserves his pay

also - why are so many assuming that he’s “expecting to still get his wages”, if he indeed refused to travel? maybe the guy is fine with being fined
If he has refused to do his job then he should be fined. His insta post means nothing because Rangnick has no reason to lie.

Edit : He was unprofessional for some time now.

Last edited:

Red_toad

Just because he or his wife has refuted things on Insta doesn’t mean they’re correct. Guy down tooled on Ole who gave him the world. Needs to be cleared out…

VivaRonaldo85

Further incompetence from the club that this guy is still stinking the club out. Get rid asap of anyone who doesn’t want to be there.

flappyjay

If he is refusing to play he could be fined no? as that's what he is being paid to do.

lex talionis

The insta post isn’t actually a direct refutation of Ralf’s claim. It’s a carefully worded non-denial written to make one think he denies an event in the past. His agent is a clever wordsmith.

Get him out of here. Martial, that is.

Foxbatt

If he has refused to play he has to be fined. Now he says he never refused to play. So one of them is lying.

Bondi77

Can we do something in a trade deal with Monaco for that young DM they have but I just do not see why any other club would want him unless he takes a massive drop in wages.

RedDevilQuebecois

UrinatingTree is a YouTuber known for roasting teams that either do badly or are simply lolcows in North American sports. When he turned into "RageTree" after his Pittsburgh Steelers were eliminated by the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2018, that was really something else. I will use his style to put my 2 cents about Martial from several months back and leading to this.

ANTHONY MARTIAL... You're the most useless sack of s*** I've ever seen. Everything about you sickens me to my core - the way you barely move on the pitch, the way you show no fight for your job, the way you spend time promoting your AM9 brand, the way you and your second wife have written a lot of s*** on social media, the way you behave in training, the total lack of discipline whatsoever. You know the main job of a forward is to get into scoring positions, right? You're as terrible as a poster boy of the toxic culture that has infested players of your age at the club. All you do is talk and no work. Have you seen how awful you're fecking playing? You're one of the worst forwards in the Premier League, hands down. I once compared you to Nicolas Anelka with the sulky attitude, but you know what? Anelka could score goals and managed to lead his clubs to glory instead of whining every 5 seconds. You're a total waste of space and money. Perhaps in that little brain of yours, you can actually... I don't know... stop to reflect about how s***ty of a player you are. Oh look, I see Martial just around the back alley right now... It's a burning pile of trash, but what's the difference?

End rant. Feels liberating.

Last edited:

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
Ralf is obviously only picking players who want to play for Utd. Quite stupid from Martial if true. He wants a move and playing well would help him with that.

Rockets Redglare

UrinatingTree is a YouTuber known for roasting teams that either do badly or are simply lolcows in North American sports. When he turned into "RageTree" after his Pittsburgh Steelers were eliminated by the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2018, that was really something else. I will use his style to put my 2 cents about Martial from several months back and leading to this.

ANTHONY MARTIAL... You're the most useless sack of s*** I've ever seen. Everything about you sickens me to my core - the way you barely move on the pitch, the way you show no fight for your job, the way you spend time promoting your AM9 brand, the way you and your second wife have written a lot of s*** on social media, the way you behave in training, the total lack of discipline whatsoever. You know the main job of a forward is to get into scoring positions, right? You're as terrible as a poster boy of the toxic culture that has infested players of your age at the club. All you do is talk and no work. Have you seen how awful you're fecking playing? You're one of the worst forwards in the Premier League, hands down. I once compared you to Nicolas Anelka with the sulky attitude, but you know what? Anelka could score goals and managed to lead his clubs to glory instead of whining every 5 seconds. You're a total waste of space and money. Perhaps in that little brain of yours, you can actually... I don't know... stop to reflect about how s***ty of a player you are. Oh look, I see Martial just around the back alley right now... It's a burning pile of trash, but what's the difference?

End rant. Feels liberating.
That was dreadful.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Managers have been known to lie tbh. Not saying Rangnick did just that but just that that comes out of their mouth isn't the absolute truth

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Indulging players like Martial, who wouldn't be tolerated at Bayern is why we've become so poor.
Bayern have had players like Coman who aren’t even as talented as Martial and made them work. The difference is that Bayern have a footballing structure that is actually maximising their resources. Martial is a golden ball winner as a youngster, he’s an unbelievable talent and we haven’t done anywhere near enough as a club to nurture the talent at this club.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Martial is using semantics here I reckon.

E.g. imagine it went down like this

Ralf "There's a space in the squad today Anthony. I know you want to leave, but if you want to be part of the squad today you can be"

Martial "I'd rather not thanks, I might get injured and then be unable to leave"

That's not refusing to be part of the squad, that's turning down the chance to be part of the squad.

Also, Ralf didn't use the word refuse did he? Or am I misremembering.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Rashford shits gold in your eyes, doesn't he?
:lol: it’s just crazy how much venom posters will have for certain players and then just go total damage control for their favourites

crossy1686

career ending
The Athletic saying he returned back later than planned for pre-season, isn't that what Jose went ape shit at him for? Seems to be a theme around him doing whatever he wants, but then again when the owner called him 'our Pele' he became 'our Neymar'.

Status
Not open for further replies.