4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Addled

Second only to McT in hiding from a pass. Shite player, lazy, dreadful attitude - all the characteristics of a €200k a week player. Glad we snapped him up.

Addled

There he goes , bollixed. There were lads passing him out walking who are still on the pitch ffs.

Oranges038

Navas is 36 still looks like he has more in him than Martial had all evening.

What a waste of talent he is.

SAF is the GOAT

In this stage no Manager will have a success with unlocking his talent, he's washed up and I'm saying this as someone who loved him.

Last edited:

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Contract ends in 2024. Unlikely to sign for Seville. No other team will sign him on the back of his recent performances given his £250k p/w wage.

He will run contract down and be sold on a free at the end of it, don't see any other way.

jasT1981

He is being absolutely slated on twitter tonight by Sevilla fans. Same complaints of lazy and no desire or heart.

Some even saying they were in a title chase when he came and now fighting for top 4.

SAF is the GOAT

What's funny to me is that he acted like he has a better team and club to rely on but even they figure out his bluff

Bye Tony, don't forget to empty your locker on your way out.

Foxbatt

He should be sold asap. We don't need players who don't make an effort.

SAF is the GOAT

The expectation around Anthony Martial is still to come back to Manchester United in the summer.
There's no buy option included in the deal with Sevilla and currently no talks opened to keep Martial for one more season. #MUFC
Sevilla will make their final decision in May. [Fabrizio Romano]

Jackal981

Does that make it 9 goals in his last two seasons so far?

A player of his talent, in his prime years, you're looking at a major collapse there.
There are probably CBs or WBs in the top league scoring more during that period than him if anyone care to check the stats.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Well he’s only going to get a move away if he massively reduces his wage. … Or we absorb it with a much smaller transfer fee.

Not 100% sure we’ll let him go, actually. Every single attacker apart from Sancho (and Elanga who is a kid) is either almost certainly leaving*, or has question marks as to whether or not they’ll be here next season**. We can’t replace them all when we have so many other spots in the team to fix.

* Cavani; Lingard; Mata

** Ronaldo; Martial; Rashford

lsd

The Oracle
Wonder where he will be best suited. Perhaps Italian League?

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Could just as easily have been that he no longer wants to run. Or maybe he's told them that already.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Wonder where he will be best suited. Perhaps Italian League?
Nah I think he would struggle in Italy and even France for that matter. He strikes me as a player that ends up at Benfica/Porto or Turkey for some reason

Feel my post from April 2019 was pretty spot on. Credit where credit is due as I’m rarely right:

“So yeah, give him one more season, but my expectation is that he'll end up having a Quaresma type of career; moments of excellence every now and then but largely underwhelming due to lack of drive and footballing brain. He'll end up playing most of his footballer at Europa League level teams in Spain and/or Italy and even find himself benched for those type of clubs at times given how utterly dreadful his bottom level is.”

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
With his age and profile, we should be able to get something like £30-35m for him. The only sticking point is his wages which is always the issue for us when we sell players. Because we’re run by dickheads.

Woodenlung

With his age and profile, we should be able to get something like £30-35m for him. The only sticking point is his wages which is always the issue for us when we sell players. Because we’re run by dickheads.
We could have gotten that amount after his decent run if form post lockdown. Since then he has been pretty appalling. We could potentially get £20m at most.

Gandalf

Honestly think that is out of the question. Would be more like Aubameyang where we let him go for free and have to pay 50% of his remaining wages until the end of his contract.

Lynty

Doubt he's going anywhere. Loan at best.

If Ronaldo forces his way out, I'm certain Martial will be kept in the squad.

romufc

I cannot see him playing for United again, if so it will 100% be as a bench player.

We cannot afford to have players with stinking attitudes going forward. The likes of Martial, Shaw just need to be gotten rid of.

Status
Not open for further replies.