5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegadrivePerson

If he's not full fit yet then it makes no sense to rush him back for one game. May as well wait until after the International break.

Andersons Dietician

Worry here is we saw how good a fit Martial could be in pre-season, but he’s been out a while now and I feel like we’ve been here before where he shows promise, gets injured and loses his fitness, confidence or whatever it was and slips in to frustrated Martial.
Hopefully ETH has a way to get him firing again quickly as I feel like he could do well in this system with his style of play at its best.

TempusFugit

Need Ten Hag to get him on that Varane fitness routine when he gets back, seems to have worked on the former. Martial will be really important this season, i feel like our team plays better when he's on the pitch.

We actually have someone uptop who can retain possession, link up play and has the speed to spearhead rapid counters. This is his big chance and Ten Hag seems to rate him. He has to impress this season. We need him to be fit for the City game, he will be crucial.

Raven

Need Ten Hag to get him on that Varane fitness routine when he gets back, seems to have worked on the former. Martial will be really important this season, i feel like our team plays better when he's on the pitch.

We actually have someone uptop who can retain possession, link up play and has the speed to spearhead rapid counters. This is his big chance and Ten Hag seems to rate him. He has to impress this season. We need him to be fit for the City game, he will be crucial.
This is my big hope.

3vra

What is going on with him ? We so miss him in the team, he makes us all click. Can not wait for him to be integrated in a team with Eriksen and behind with Sancho and Antony on the wings. He was always great against City so finger crossed he at least is gonna make a bench on Sunday.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
What is going on with him ? We so miss him in the team, he makes us all click. Can not wait for him to be integrated in a team with Eriksen and behind with Sancho and Antony on the wings. He was always great against City so finger crossed he at least is gonna make a bench on Sunday.
If he is fit he will most likely start. Our options are terrible

CloneMC16

Doubtful. This is a huge problem for us. He's only been available for 45 minutes of the season so far.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

Doubtful. This is a huge problem for us. He's only been available for 45 minutes of the season so far.
We need both him and Rashford fit to stand a proper chance. If they are both fit, I back us to win the game.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Achilles tendon injuries can be very troublesome, I know that for a fact, as I've recently partially ruptured my achilles tendon, so I'm in a surgical boot at least until the end of October, and these can take up to a year to heal properly.

Bebe

Achilles injuries are the worst. It truly sucks that this happened at a time when he's truly needed and has a great shot at being our first choice central striker

Castia

Thought he was going to miss a couple of games…this is turning into a complete disaster.

Out for months, will take ages to get match fit then it’s the World Cup break.

Grande

Achilles tendon injuries can be very troublesome, I know that for a fact, as I've recently partially ruptured my achilles tendon, so I'm in a surgical boot at least until the end of October, and these can take up to a year to heal properly.
According to local medical experts, this means that you have an inconsistent footballing mentality.

hart

A sicknote with only 8 goals for the last 3 seasons or something and majority of our fanbase thought we can depend on him to lead our line :lol: .Signing a striker is a must in January.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
People need to separate players injured by an external physical contact and other scenarios. It's like he is blamed blindly without looking at what happened exactly

Marwood

How unreliable of him to be kicked in his achilles.
He is unreliable though. If the injury is no fault of his own or just poor conditioning, the outcome is the same. A player we can't rely on.

Ashish Negi

Goldbridge with fake news; Martial is back in training and train whole week confirms Ten Haq

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He is unreliable though. If the injury is no fault of his own or just poor conditioning, the outcome is the same. A player we can't rely on.
You can’t rely on any player who has a damaged achilles. It happens to be Martial now.

Frank White

You can’t rely on any player who has a damaged achilles. It happens to be Martial now.
If you could use one word to describe Martial, unreliable wouldn't be to far from the perfect description for him. He's not alone in that assessment but Martial is the very definition of a unreliable player.

Sylar

ETH has stated that Martial and Rashford are back in training and could feature on Sunday.

A doubt, sure, but where is the news coming from that they are defo out?

Status
Not open for further replies.