5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

marc1_007

Love him or hate him, he's not going anywhere anytime soon because Ten Hag Likes him. His words

"I'm so happy he's back now and that we can manage him and that he stays fit because he is an important part of the squad. He plays very well in a lot of aspects of football, I'm happy with that, except his availability.
'But we also have others and we have played with Marcus Rashford as the No 9. We also have Cristiano Ronaldo, so we have more options there. It's quite clear in my way of playing, I like the type that Anthony Martial is because he can hold the ball, he's a target, he can link up, he can also run behind, he has speed, he can finish and he's a good presser.”

I imagine that so long as he is fit he will start, and the only way I can see him leaving is if he is not available for selection for most of the remainder of the season and Ten Hag gets fed up with him.
Martial's strength is making everyone around him better and he might not be prolific but I can see the team being a lot weaker if they have an out and out goalscorer and I imagine that Ten Hag will be looking for another striker with the same profile as Martial but I think it will be in addition to Martial and not to replace him.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I hate the fact that after 8 years, he's still here. I desperately hope we get rid of him in the summer

hobbers

Vile performance. Lazy and spineless. Nothing of a centre forward about him, fell over every time he was expected to hold the ball up.

Rashford did more in 5 minutes than he did in 80. It's like we've gone back in time 2 years.

lost7

Absolute non existent there - 0 press, lost every tackle, didn't get involved in 99.9% of our moves etc

Ghost performance

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
No way we are getting top 4 with him as our number 9. Just doesn’t offer enough in any way, shape or form.

Idxomer

He wasn't as bad as most people here will say but he has lost most of what made him a good player before.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Beyond useless.

I'm sick of him strolling around putting in zero effort. Bin him off and sign a proper striker.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Seems like he lost a bit of his agility. Was definitely more sharper and quicker with the ball and on the turn before.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Didn’t think he was that bad, was okay in the first half.

Seemed completely exhausted by the 70th min, and barely moved. Match fitness still to be built up.

He’s gonna make a big contribution this season, no doubt about that, if he stays fit.

Marwood

Physically he's not what he was. Hasn't been for a good while.

But the penny still hasn't dropped for him as to how football needs to be played. You can't dodge physicality and aggression. You can't play at 50% and only come to life in the big moments. It doesn't work like that.

RedDevilRoshi

He’s had a good season so far when he’s been fit tbf but this was his worst performance so far. Needs to do much better.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I love him but he’s never gonna have the desire to be a top striker. Keep him as a squad option and bring in a ruthless killer in front of goal.

crackers0seven

Good old relaxed Tony. No one to compete with,just strolls around. Absolutely muck. 1 good game in 5 just doesn't cut it at united. Top level striker would be amazing and do with casemiro did and take utd up a level.

hobbers

Not his best but was feeding off scraps.
Because he settled in to Kilman's pocket and refused to leave.

Never seen a striker hide as hard as he does. If he wasn't so obviously lazy you'd say he does it on purpose.

Smores

His attitude is just offensive. It's one thing to think thats acceptable to your fans but he clearly doesn't care that he works less than his team mates.

He'll have to do for now but we desperately need to get a striker in and move on from him.

Brophs

The One and Only
He’s exactly what we’ve all known he is for a few seasons now. Utterly flawed in terms of application and desire. This is his 7th season here and people are still hoping it might all click. If ETH had the money to buy a top striker I have no doubt he’d have been on the bench by now. Until then he has to keep trying it make it work with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.