Anthony Martial - ManUtd player's player of the year

Manowar

Thougts and prayers to Haram and Sky1981.
Well deserved for AM9, if he keeps this level for another year, we can talk about a world class player right here.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Excellent and well deserved. I had picked him as my POTY too. Such a complete footballer whose technical abilities are a joy to watch

stu_1992

Fair play to him. Well deserved, and really highlights the improvement that he has had. Now let's hope he keeps it up and goes on to even better things.

OldTrevil

Class on fecking grass this boy. Whether he had a lightweight midfield behind him and mainly supplied by route one from the defence, or by the beautiful balls from Pogba and Bruno later on, he still balled his socks off :D

MalcolmTucker

Thougts and prayers to Haram and Sky1981.
Well deserved for AM9, if he keeps this level for another year, we can talk about a world class player right here.
I remember that guy was slowing down gifs and counting how many steps Martial took to get his shot away to criticise him after the Spurs game - was rightly ridiculed :lol:

Should have guessed he had form.

cptkeane1993

Congrats, was my choice as well. 35 goal contributions in 48 games is very good. Kane supposedly better, what were his contributions?

i think Martial is on his way to world class.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Had a great season, especially towards the end where he helped us get top 3 for sure.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
This is a far cry from the player that got yelled at by Ole for chilling ahead of the Cardiff game Warmup during the 18/19 season. So impressed with Martial this year. The hype is real for Saturday!

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
I was all for selling him last summer, happily no one listens to me :lol: he really pushed on this year and had a great season. Well deserved.