Anthony Martial signs new 5-year contract (with option to extend for another)

Raw

Confirmed!

Anthony Martial said:

“I am loving my time at this club. From the day I joined I have been made to feel part of the United family and I have been incredibly humbled and overwhelmed by the warmth and love of our fans, who continue to amaze me with their support.
“I would like to thank Ole and his coaching staff for their belief in me and for helping me to take my game to the next level. This club is all about winning trophies and I am sure the next piece of silverware is not that far away.”

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said:

“Anthony is one of those naturally gifted players that any coach would love to work with. For a young man, he has a good footballing brain which, when coupled with his exceptional talent, makes for a player with an exciting future ahead of him. This is the perfect club for Anthony to progress his development as a top-class forward and we are all delighted he has signed a long-term deal.”

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Meanwhile fellaini is leaving. How lucky we are

Affirmation

YES... fantastic stuff from us and what a turnaround, let's get other key players signed up as well :drool:

Djemba-Djemba

Have to feel sorry for Martial to be honest.

He'll never get that transfer he so clearly desperately wants to Spurs now. Right @GlastonSpur ?

Seriously, this is wonderful news. We need to build the team around Martial, Pogba and Rashford. Get De Gea signed up too.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Amended the thread title to add the plus one thing :drool:

RepardReece

Fellaini gone, 8 wins out of 9, Martial signs a 5 year deal, only 2 points from 4th.
OGS is working wonders.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Tony Martial came from France,
Mourinho said he had no chance,
Attacking talent down the drain
Tony Martial signs again.

I'll get my coat.

Sylar

DDG, Herrera and whoever else is the future of the club (Rashford, Pogba, etc) all up until at last 2025...

Pace Abuser

Needs proper coaching to unlock his talent. Hope he kicks on with a more settled frame of mind.

Cloud7

Meanwhile fellaini is leaving. How lucky we are
Just think, in a parallel universe right now, Mourinho is still our manager, Pogba and Martial are sold this January and Willian and Milinkovic-Savic are brought in.