Anthony Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zevvythered

Neville and Carragher sticking with a pen. There’s no way it is. He hardly touches him on the follow through.
And even if he does catch him slightly, he wins the ball first and this is meant to be a bloody contact sport.
Clear Pen!!! Jesus let’s blame the ref for our right back blatantly kicking through Silva‘s leg

SER19

Both sides will be calling him absolutely useless. Another horrific referee

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
No, because there was an infraction beforehand. You don't grab people by the thorat and go unpunished. VAR failed and Taylor is a pussy.
Well that's VAR, not Taylor.

SER19

No words. Last 10 minutes were just Anthony Taylor with a ball near him.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
United need a goal at Old Trafford, the opposition have wasted 2-3 full minutes of 5 min added time - blows up at 94:55.

United are holding on for a point away from home and Bailly and Fred have wasted about 20 seconds of 5 min added time - play on until 98:00.

Bellend.

OverratedOpinion

That was one of the worst officiating performances I remember with one of our games. Even take bias aside, the James booking was a joke considering some of the things he let go.

One of the things that always make me judge an official harshly is lack of consistency and that was abundant today.

Booking Bailly for wasting time when he had been stood over the ball for about 2 seconds was laughable. Totally manipulated by the croud.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Awful ref.

Pen or not, no idea how he sees AWB from his angle (and no idea why var doesn’t tell him to have a look at foul before).

Two players arguing about drop ball, books Ronaldo. Lukaku standing four yards from a FK, books Bailey for time wasting.

Had Rudiger in his ear at every foul, never said a word to him.

At least be shit both ways.

Pep Guardiola is my idol #2

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I’ve seen enough of this tool to know he’s either bent or he shouldn’t be reffing our games. Just horrendous decisions every single time, I have no idea if he’s like that for other teams but I sense a Howard Web syndrome of trying to prove he’s not a Utd fan. Never a pen for me and no chance he would have given it our way. It’s soft as hell which id made to look worse by classic Brazilian diving.

SER19

United need a goal at Old Trafford, the opposition have wasted 2-3 full minutes of 5 min added time - blows up at 94:55.

United are holding on for a point away from home and Bailly and Fred have wasted about 20 seconds of 5 min added time - play on until 98:00.

Bellend.
Not to mention trying to rush fernandes off like I've never seen a ref do. He absolutely lost his thick bald head

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
Seems everyone hates him except the authorities.
Can't say he's biased he's crap for everyone.

The Purley King

I’ve seen enough of this tool to know he’s either bent or he shouldn’t be reffing our games. Just horrendous decisions every single time, I have no idea if he’s like that for other teams but I sense a Howard Web syndrome of trying to prove he’s not a Utd fan. Never a pen for me and no chance he would have given it our way. It’s soft as hell which id made to look worse by classic Brazilian diving.
Blatant penalty come on.
But didn’t book Chelsea players for pulling back Utd ones.
He’s not bent he’s just shit

Hughie77

It was a poor performance at the bridge, he's not the 1st or last ref to bottle it there. Atkinson is another ref who bottles it there, I thought his overall game was poor, Chelsea were persistent in fouls there was a lot in a small space of time no yellow. And the pen he has to give it, it wasn't a pen for me as AWB has taken the ball clean Silva just hangs his leg out and goes down his foot wasn't even by the ball AWB brushes his calf after ball has gone. But once he's given it VAR wasn't going to overturn. He's been proven that if there some stick given to him before a game like it was , he goes realy one way.

There is a lot of poor refs in the league . Moss, Taylor, pulson, oh and my all Time fav Mr Been . Mike Dean.

NFM

it must be my imagination but I think the 10 yds rule for free kicks still applies. A lot of teams/players tend to ignore it, but Chelsea were extreme in their refusal to move more than 2 yards from the ball which made forward passes impossible. The ref was clearly looking at a lot of incidents bit did nothing about it, despite several attempts by United players to bring his attention to it. Together with the 'Pep' style of forwards committing fouls in the opponents half, its cheating. But I guess United are importing their very own black arts master to train them similarly, so soon the top teams will all play the same 'swarm' game with dubious tactics.
I think the new latest 'messiah' may be a disappointment.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I think he’s easily the worst ref in the league. Anyway haven’t seen this one anyone have a link?

Skeppy2099

Supports
United
What on earth. Dangerously incompetent. That was a clean tackle. Also it felt like he blew the whistle ten seconds after it happened. Completely strange and simply terrible refereeing.

georgipep

it must be my imagination but I think the 10 yds rule for free kicks still applies. A lot of teams/players tend to ignore it, but Chelsea were extreme in their refusal to move more than 2 yards from the ball which made forward passes impossible. The ref was clearly looking at a lot of incidents bit did nothing about it, despite several attempts by United players to bring his attention to it. Together with the 'Pep' style of forwards committing fouls in the opponents half, its cheating. But I guess United are importing their very own black arts master to train them similarly, so soon the top teams will all play the same 'swarm' game with dubious tactics.
I think the new latest 'messiah' may be a disappointment.
I really don't understand why are our (any other) players not just kicking the ball into the player obstructing the free kick. That should then lead to an automatic yellow card. But no, they swerve and they turn to find an angle, already being delayed... Silly boys.

90 + 5min

Always said that unless referees are forced to do after match interview nothing will change. Or atleast having a mic for tv-watchers during games. Until then we will never know why and how some referees make decisions.

They should have same rules as managers. To answer questions.

arthurka

Always said that unless referees are forced to do after match interview nothing will change. Or atleast having a mic for tv-watchers during games. Until then we will never know why and how some referees make decisions.

They should have same rules as managers. To answer questions.
It was tired here in Iceland in the top league and it was great. It even made the refereeing better and more consistent.
But I just saw that tackle, that was such a bad call. Why didn't VAR check it?

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
He’s that incompetent that I genuinely don’t think he knows the rules of the game.

Oranges038

Makes John Moss look like a good ref.

That's not even a foul. He should actually be banned and fined for that, it's pure incompetence. What the feck is VAT for if it can't look at that but will spend 5 minutes looking at an actual penalty.

Lacazette tumbling across the box though was laughable, it's probably the fastest he's moved across 10 yards in his whole career.

Status
Not open for further replies.