Anti Reddit ITKs v2 | Conveniently Receiving The Day Before

Irrational.

Their get out clause always seems to be "we only do it for a laugh, don't take us seriously" - they're like Jay from The Inbetweeners - full of bullshit and then pretend it was all a joke when they're found out.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
No sympathy for any of them. It would be mildly amusing seeing just how gullible such a large number of adult men are, taking your word as gospel despite no evidence, indication or logical reason for you being in the slightest way connected or informed. Fair play to them.

Cliche Guevara

No sympathy for any of them. It would be mildly amusing seeing just how gullible such a large number of adult men are, taking your word as gospel despite no evidence or indication you are in the slightest way connected or informed. Fair play to them.
Any of who?

Cliche Guevara

Changed it to “them” remembering I’m in the other reddit thread
I did think you might have been lost.

On your point, however, I don’t think any of them are WUMs I think they seriously want people to believe them and some probably even think they are ITK.

Hard to tell though.

Gazza

@ubergorp I'll do it for you Gaz. What's his story ? I've never heard of him.
A very sensitive lad who has no problem setting up his own Reddit and Patreon for gullible muppets to drop a few quid on, but indignantly shies away from attention when anyone dares to @ him on Redcafe. You'll find some of his work on the last couple posts in this thread!