Anti Reddit ITKs v2 | Conveniently Receiving The Day Before

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE TRUE MUPPETS!

Let them have their thread. We have this one.

It’s clearly one big pile of BS and making money off of it is the final straw in my eyes.

So let’s take the mick out of their false gods and celebrate true muppetry! Find something funny on the reddit thread and post away. Has ITK got a date mixed up again or does he have info from a new European country about some Sokovian LB we’re in talks with?

Have a laugh and enjoy!

Last edited:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Apparently ‘done’ doesn’t necessarily mean ‘done’ anymore. :lol:

Cliche Guevara

It’s amazing how easily things are misrepresented. The other thread is ITKs version 2 when actually last year the thread was a complete pisstake of the ITK bollocks.

It was set up like this one where people posted their claims and then laughed at the utter shite and marvelled at the head-cases trying to defend it.

I wonder if any of them will pile in here to try and claim anyone has been correct?

Paxi

It’s amazing how easily things are misrepresented. The other thread is ITKs version 2 when actually last year the thread was a complete pisstake of the ITK bollocks.

It was set up like this one where people posted their claims and then laughed at the utter shite and marvelled at the head-cases trying to defend it.

I wonder if any of them will pile in here to try and claim anyone has been correct?
It really is a cult.

Nick7

I can’t wait until their retrospective after the window if we sign Sancho where they will claim their ITK’s were right all along even though they have all been proven bullshit.

They “got excited”? :lol: :lol: :lol:

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
It will be funny if this thread see more traffic than that other thread :lol:

Paxi

• There's also admittance in some respects of underestimating or not knowing how long the stages take after a deal is "agreed" or "done" from their area. We'll be working on that.

Nick7

and like clockwork another ITK comes in saying Sancho is done. :lol:

GJNJ

They have a special guest ITK apparently from last year to make a 'statement'. ITK 8 (who must be like a Sir Alex figure) come in to settle the ship.

He says everything is OK and the ITK's just got excited and jumped the gun. We are just waiting for BVB to buy a player then it will be complete. Probably next week.
I posted this in the other thread, anyone know who this ITK 8 is? I assume he didn't get much right on last year's show.

cyberman

They were claiming it was done months ago. One claimed it would be announced before the WH game

El-Manos

They’ve been caught out once again. Whoever still believes them needs their head checked. The actual “itks” only tell close friends. They wouldn’t be joining forums to spread the news.

Paxi

I posted this in the other thread, anyone know who this ITK 8 is? I assume he didn't get much right on last year's show.
He’s really putting his reputation on the line. ‘Itk 8’

izec

Absolutely baffling. Must be a fetish. it is actually quite sad that people have to wank themselves silly to lies they already know beforehand.

I mean ITK 8? :lol: Yes, surely a guy knows what is going on at ten clubs in 3 different leagues with 15 players. Even Mendes and Raiola together wouldn't know that. And even if they did, nobody would have time to be on an online forum, you would be a millionaire and someone with power enjoying life. Most pathetic thing i have seen this summer, when it was quite established and proven time and time again to be the biggest nonsense on the internet.

Nick7

He’s really putting his reputation on the line. ‘Itk 8’
It’s so fecking transparent too. Nothing in the news except negative stories for a couple of days, everyone starts going mental and suddenly a “trusted” ITK from last summer comes out to calm everyone’s nerves quickly followed by 2 other ITKs coming back to say “Sancho is done”. Like how the feck do people believe this shit.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
This is not as fun as invading the home of the Muppets
This is the true home of the true muppets.

Muppetry is posting the ITK stuff ironically and then having a laugh at a shared knowledge of how ridiculous and silly transfers are. It’s posting about the guy with knowledge of every European club with a knowing wink to your fellow muppet. It’s zipping and unzipping. It’s “HERE WE GO!”

It’s not a paid subscription for exclusive discord servers or tid bits.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Apparently ‘done’ doesn’t necessarily mean ‘done’ anymore. :lol:
It’s bloody brilliant.

I actually enjoyed the conversation I had with one of the mods who bless him did his best to justify it all.

Can’t believe people are so desperate for a sense of community that they are paying for it!

Yeah the OG ITK thread was a piss take thread. All very tongue in cheek and true muppetry. Not a subscription service with plans to have freelance writers!

I hope we get some defenders I welcome them to debate it in this thread.
Just laughable! We’ll try and bullshit better next time.

The Dominic Cummings of ITK justifications!

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
People are having comments removed by the mods for negativity and the believers are asking for a private subreddit.

#Muppcultiers

pascell

No nothing of note yet.

Rumours of Depay being touted though.
So these 'ITK' are talking waffle, the 'deadline' is 10th August, yet we're allowing Dortmund to sign his replacement before concluding the deal? They have even agreed any deals for the replacement. Utter nonsense.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
They'll have to pay for it!
Just as the mods intended :lol:
Yep. Force a situation where people want a private ITK area but make it pay to enter and bingo you have 7000 gullible cows to milk.

But hey at least ITK 8 says it’s all true and legit.
So these 'ITK' are talking waffle, the 'deadline' is 10th August, yet we're allowing Dortmund to sign his replacement before concluding the deal? They have even agreed any deals for the replacement. Utter nonsense.
We will sign Sancho. But not because some ITK has said so. Because anyone with half a brain could put the two and two together needed to see the best English young RW being up for sale is going to be of interest to us.

It’s absolutely waffle.

pascell

We will sign Sancho. But not because some ITK has said so. Because anyone with half a brain could put the two and two together needed to see the best English young RW being up for sale is going to be of interest to us.
Most definitely, we tried to sign him last summer so as soon as we got CL it was obvious we'd go in for him.

Say we sign Sancho, it'll be interest when spins they put on our next targets as they can't seem to decide atm.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
BREAKING NEWS.

I’ve just received a message from an anonymous ITK that told me the muppetiers have links to FSG and Abu Dhabi United Group.

They are taking the subscription fees and helping to fund moves for the likes of Ake, Ferran Torres and apparently some big deals for Liverpool though he asked me not to announce which players Liverpool are signing yet until the media catch up so as not to blow his cover.

He’s asked to be referred to as AITK 1.

crossy1686

career ending
I'm so glad this thread has been made because I can't stay out of that other one, it's like the flat Earth society, the levels of "I want to believe" are fecking unbelievable.

I've never seen as much bullshit in all my life. "It's just a bit of fun" - You just need a lobotomy lads.

macheda14

BREAKING NEWS.

I’ve just received a message from an anonymous ITK that told me the muppetiers have links to FSG and Abu Dhabi United Group.

They are taking the subscription fees and helping to fund moves for the likes of Ake, Ferran Torres and apparently some big deals for Liverpool though he asked me not to announce which players Liverpool are signing yet until the media catch up so as not to blow his cover.

He’s asked to be referred to as AITK 1.
This makes absolutely no sense. Outside investment is providing funds for players via subscription fees? Sounds totally outside of the realms of FFP. Like so far out of the realms that even though city just won their case, this would be a step too far.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
This makes absolutely no sense. Outside investment is providing funds for players via subscription fees? Sounds totally outside of the realms of FFP. Like so far out of the realms that even though city just won their case, this would be a step too far.
I’ve since had 2 other ITKs tell me that this is true but they’ve been concerned after the CAS case that leaks will be dismissed.

AITK 2 said this dates back to last summer and AITK 3 said the Ake deal was at least 2% funded by exploitation of muppets.

FIFA holds no jurisdiction over Reddit according to AITK 4 and cannot pursue City or Liverpool over public donations.

Mihai

It's obvious that all this Reddit itk thing is utter bs. They have an audience and are telling people what they want to hear. There will always be people who will pay for such things without fact checking etc. Some of them are probably thinking they have some inside knowledge and brag about it to their mates.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I've finally found my true home :lol:

These people are clearly either very bored, or very lonely and feel they need the justification of others to scratch their ego's.

I tried to remain impartial but seeing how that mod handled the situation today was the nail in the coffin.

I was absolutely loving reading that thread and seeing people finally start turning :lol: it was worth the wait.

macheda14

I’ve since had 2 other ITKs tell me that this is true but they’ve been concerned after the CAS case that leaks will be dismissed.

AITK 2 said this dates back to last summer and AITK 3 said the Ake deal was at least 2% funded by exploitation of muppets.

FIFA holds no jurisdiction over Reddit according to AITK 4 and cannot pursue City or Liverpool over public donations.
Oh god I definitely misread your first post.

Infra-red

If any of them actually knew anything, they'd be selling it for four figure sums to the papers, not giving it away to moronic children on Reddit.

It is a testament to people's credulity that these ITK types are even able to exist.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Oh god I definitely misread your first post.
See how easy it is to get roped in though.
If any of them actually knew anything, they'd be selling it for four figure sums to the papers, not giving it away to moronic children on Reddit.

It is a testament to people's credulity that these ITK types are even able to exist.
I’ve only ever been in one genuine ITK situation and ended up deleting it all as I was worried for a relative.

That experience alone tells me 100% nobody gives this info out for free

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
A 12-16 year old me would believe some of that stuff, and I assume most of their followers are around that age.
But the adults in there, need to give their head a shake :lol:

You'll have 30yr olds loving the info given by some 17yr old having a right laugh behind their computer.
Whats in the news today, oh cool, here, mod, can you tell these idiots I told about this 2 days ago I just had to keep it under wraps.

Based Adnan

That ITK4 fella does make me laugh. Has more contacts around every club in Europe than Fabrizio Romano himself. Maybe it's him.