Anti Reddit ITKs v2 | Conveniently Receiving The Day Before

Cliche Guevara

Sorry I just keep coming back to this. It’s so good. I want it on my tombstone. “Ubergorbage” is brilliant, how do you come up with this stuff?

I never pretended it was mathematically sound, the other member did. I was simply using the framing they provided.

Yeah that is bad, I agree. It's why I don't like papers like the Daily Mail, and it's why we don't lie ourselves.
You do lie. The whole thing is an utter scam. And your Twitter claim you get 90% right is disgusting. You do nothing but try and create an alternate reality which some idiots unquestioningly buy into because they simply want to believe.

Roades was exposed as an utter charlatan last summer so it beggars belief he could still be involved in this.

You people are shameless.

ubergorp

So the info about a briefing on Monday wasn’t a lie?

The Sancho date being confirmed for his signing wasn’t a lie?

There have been numerous lies in the past month and if we go back further more of the “information” has been false than correct.

The last time something like this was attempted it broke down due to people being lied to. And so far this season can you actually point out one thing your “ITKs” got absolutely spot on correct that wasn’t just reported in the papers that same day?
I don't know if they're lies, all I'm saying is we haven't lied.

We are only saying 'ITK X has told us Y', which is entirely truthful. If Y is not true, that does not make us liars.

spaceboyRSA

We are only saying 'ITK X has told us Y', which is entirely truthful. If Y is not true, that does not make us liars.
To be fair this is true. It doesnt make you a liar.

It just makes you a peddler of other people's lies. Clearly the 90 percent accuracy statement is a lie on your side though.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout

So you don’t hold yourselves at all accountable for people paying you to support your channel if the info you are given is a load of bollocks? Are you honestly going along with the don’t shoot the messenger approach because you are the people giving these lies a platform and you claiming 90% reliability is a lie.

Reporting it as in the know information when you know it’s not necessarily the case is reporting lies.

I ask again is there one piece of info these ITKs that you promote have gotten correct that wasn’t reported at the same time as the papers?

0le

This is an interesting shift of the discussion into how to write English language into mathematical logic.

If you were to have a conditional statement, which lets say is 'If Y is not true, [then] that does not make us liars.', then if you find that Y is false, then X must be false by definition. If you were to find X were true, then the conditional statement would be false. Interestingly, Richard Hammack reports in his book that when you write a conditional statement, there is an implicit "for all cases" in front of the conditional statement. Therefore when you say 'ITK X has told us Y, a mathematician would interpret this as you suggesting this is true for all cases as well!

So it really comes down to how you interpret falsity. You seem to interpret it as a mistake whereas others may have interpreted it as a lie. Unfortunately maths can't give you an answer there!

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
This is an interesting shift of the discussion into how to write English language into mathematical logic.

If you were to have a conditional statement, which lets say is 'If Y is not true, [then] that does not make us liars.', then if you find that Y is false, then X must be false by definition. If you were to find X were true, then the conditional statement would be false. Interestingly, Richard Hammack reports in his book that when you write a conditional statement, there is an implicit "for all cases" in front of the conditional statement. Therefore when you say 'ITK X has told us Y, a mathematician would interpret this as you suggesting this is true for all cases as well!

So it really comes down to how you interpret falsity. You seem to interpret it as a mistake whereas others may have interpreted it as a lie. Unfortunately maths can't give you an answer there!
If I knew someone or someone on the Internet reaches out to me and says they know something and then I pass it on despite consistently being incorrect then I’d consider it lying.

If it’s a one off then it’s a mistake but if you know someone keeps telling you lies and you keep passing them on... well I don’t see how you aren't complicit

tenpoless

What a troll :lol: look at him go.

I got warning points for insulting ubergorbage but it's well worth it. I think it's pretty clear now, the people who do these ITKs stuffs, they love attention. It's pretty sad to be honest, considering there are a lot on twitter as well and they don't even make profits out of it. Purely for online attention.

Last edited:

ubergorp

What a troll :lol: look at him go.

I got warning points for insulting ubergorbage but it's well worth it. I think it's pretty clear now, the people who do these ITKs stuffs, they love attention. It's pretty sad to be honest, considering there are a lot on twitter as well and they don't even make profits out of it. Purely for online attention.
Why was it well worth it? Were you trying (and failing, I might add) to hurt my feelings? Were you making an intentionally inflammatory, rude, or upsetting statement in order to elicit a strong emotional response in me? “I am proud of myself for insulting someone on the internet and I am wearing my moderators warning like a badge of honour” is pretty troll-like behaviour, not going to lie.

ubergorp

So you don’t hold yourselves at all accountable for people paying you to support your channel if the info you are given is a load of bollocks? Are you honestly going along with the don’t shoot the messenger approach because you are the people giving these lies a platform and you claiming 90% reliability is a lie.

Reporting it as in the know information when you know it’s not necessarily the case is reporting lies.

I ask again is there one piece of info these ITKs that you promote have gotten correct that wasn’t reported at the same time as the papers?
This is an incredibly valid comment, thank you.

To be fair, the whole platform was built on a ‘don’t shoot the messenger’ approach. Repeated disclaimers to take the info with a pinch of salt, reminders that whilst we try to vet stuff we can make mistakes, and changing the whole system to imply that the ‘gossip’ channel is the default (which is what it should have been from the start tbf!) are all things that we have done to show that, yes, we do hold ourselves accountable for the accuracy of the info, but also users must hold themselves accountable - they need to employ critical thinking and not just blindly believe everything. It’s absolutely not black and white, not ‘our’ fault or ‘their’ fault.

Also, something that people forget, we’ve only been doing this a year / two windows. We’re by no means seasoned professionals at this, and it is difficult and we make mistakes. In theory we will continue to improve, though.

Edit: I’d also add that it might be considered lying if it were presented as fact, but it is presented as rumour.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout

To be fair, the whole platform was built on a ‘don’t shoot the messenger’ approach. Repeated disclaimers to take the info with a pinch of salt, reminders that whilst we try to vet stuff we can make mistakes, and changing the whole system to imply that the ‘gossip’ channel is the default (which is what it should have been from the start tbf!) are all things that we have done to show that, yes, we do hold ourselves accountable for the accuracy of the info, but also users must hold themselves accountable - they need to employ critical thinking and not just blindly believe everything. It’s absolutely not black and white, not ‘our’ fault or ‘their’ fault.

Also, something that people forget, we’ve only been doing this a year / two windows. We’re by no means seasoned professionals at this, and it is difficult and we make mistakes. In theory we will continue to improve, though.

Edit: I’d also add that it might be considered lying if it were presented as fact, but it is presented as rumour.
A lot of your user base will be young kids who haven’t developed their critical thinking yet.

crossy1686

career ending

I mean you can dress any of this up as you would like but not a single person in that subreddit has got a single thing right this window and every 'hot take' comes about half an hour after another trusted source has already reported it.

No one was talking about David Brooks and everyone was banging on about VDB, despite United having a long held interest in Brooks (apparently) and us clearly being used to try and tempt Madrid into paying the cash for VDB.

I knew you lot were in trouble when you started saying Sancho was *done at the end of July. It's like you've all got no idea how transfers work.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout

Is there a piece of information this window that your ITKs have got correct that wasn’t reported in the papers at the time?

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Its kind of like when a group of nerds show up to do a reenactment of some ancient battle, but some guy shows up in jeans and a t-shirt and just ruins it and then no one can really get into it anymore.

They all know its nonsense deep down but as long as everyone hops on board and makes it as real as possible they can get into it, but the Sancho ITK stuff made it impossible to pretend any of it is still real.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Its kind of like when a group of nerds show up to do a reenactment of some ancient battle, but some guy shows up in jeans and a t-shirt and just ruins it and then no one can really get into it anymore.

They all know its nonsense deep down but as long as everyone hops on board and makes it as real as possible they can get into it, but the Sancho ITK stuff made it impossible to pretend any of it is still real.
I think that’s the spirit of muppetry. Everyone knows there’s lots of BS flight tracks social media posts from their second cousin twice removed but the minute someone tries to make it legit and sell it as ITK it becomes jarring when it doesn’t happen.

The fact they said Sancho was a done thing so long ago even putting dates on it is ridiculous

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Crazy the papers go quiet on United transfers and the ITKs are equally quiet...

alexanderplatz

Crazy the papers go quiet on United transfers and the ITKs are equally quiet...
Haha this is great

They always wait until all the papers start beginning to talk and then you get a really vague non committal post on twitter to try and save face. Just embarrassing stuff really

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
So does Jack make the England squad tomorrow then do you reckon
For me it depends how Southgate views his lockdown incident honestly on talent he should be in it but it’s widely reported Southgate takes a very dim view to that kind of behaviour

Him missing out could be a blessing in disguise for any club pursuing him.

croadyman

For me it depends how Southgate views his lockdown incident honestly on talent he should be in it but it’s widely reported Southgate takes a very dim view to that kind of behaviour

Him missing out could be a blessing in disguise for any club pursuing him.
So you think if he is called up then he is going nowhere this summer then

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
So you think if he is called up then he is going nowhere this summer then
It’s not that straightforward.

He has the arrangement to leave and when things were said that was the intention.

No call up will suggest no matter how well he does at Villa it’s not a big enough club for him to get the nod ahead of Maddison, Mount etc. That for me could be the kicker.

It strengthens Villa’s ability to ask for a higher fee, shows Grealish he can have a successful career etc but honestly I don’t see him wanting to stay it’ll more be an issue of who can afford him.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
They have a new Messiah along with 'PL_ITK'. Click on comments, the guy claims to work in the legal department at Adidas.
https://www.reddit.com/u/RedDevilPogba?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
Oh dear, another one. "Mejbri will get playing time next year - it's in his contract". You mean the highest rated academy player we have, who's been talked up by pretty much everyone, is going to get minutes next year. Shock. What a charlatan to try and pass that off as his credibility.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

GJNJ

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Well, this is a muppet thread. Just take it in that sense. If you going to find fault in every post by the ITKs, then there wouldn't be any thread at all.

Edit- wronf post in the wrong thread

Last edited:

pascell

Oh dear, another one. "Mejbri will get playing time next year - it's in his contract". You mean the highest rated academy player we have, who's been talked up by pretty much everyone, is going to get minutes next year. Shock. What a charlatan to try and pass that off as his credibility.
Just chancing his arm with the Mejbri one, even Wood has said he needs to adapt to u23s football first.

I like his points. He almost makes it too obvious he knows feck all:

"It's difficult for me to reveal more without exposing my tracks"

I also found segment this creative:
" SANCHO will be ours. That is all down to SAF, who has spoken to the board.."
Apparently he can't say too much otherwise he'd give away his source. Then goes on to say he works in the legal department of a big sports brand and name drops adidas everywhere in his next post.

So he’s just read the news basically?
Absolutely, just towing the line of what's flavour of the month.

He goes from almost exclusively talking about fifa for 2 years then all of a sudden he works in the legal department for addids with inside information into Uniteds transfer dealings and squad management.
He's THE Oracle, fingers in all sorts of different pies. Fifa, Adidas, sancho deal, he knows it all and those Muppetiers lap it up.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
A fellow, RedDevilPogba, posted the following :

I have no interest in being an ITK, the upvotes and downvotes do not affect me.

Now that that has been set straight let me tell you two things.
1. Pogba is staying
2. Sancho deal is verbally done. we have sent in a proposed structure of 85 million pounds with 25 million add ons guaranteed. payable by 2021.

1. why is pogba staying news leaked by raiola?
    the narrative that he wants for pogba is that players are willing to join mufc due to pogba's commitment and pulling power. signalling belief in the clubs project.
  2. Pogba is the cornerstone to Manutd's rebuild. (marketing and brand image is alot of money to raiola. Manutd do not own pogbas bran image in its entirety.
  3. Pogba will remain as the clubs most lucrative signing.
  4. Sancho will be this seasons only big player. Mctominay is matic's heir and the club view garner and mctominay as sufficient dm's for the future hence matic's new 3 year contract.
  5. Vdb/Grealish was contigent on pogba leaving.
  6. It's difficult for me to reveal more without exposing my tracks but a further clause is that Mejbri will get first team playtime by the end of next year. its in his clause.
  7. SANCHO will be ours. That is all down to SAF, who has spoken to the board and is stating that we are in need of players that will put the fans on the edge of the seat and create that spark that would turn last years draws into 3 points.
The mods actually removed it so they could share it as ITK info. How ridiculous.

Edit: I mean its complete horse shit more than likely, but still, to remove it... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

red_de_pologne

It's difficult for me to reveal more without exposing my tracks but Barcelona is NOT buying Phil Jones this window, can't say anything else, sorry.

Cliche Guevara

Here we go again. This is the level of detail these bullshitters use to try and add an air of realism to their claims. Utter fecking garbage. The following would be a conversation directly between SAF and the board. Nobody else on earth would know this:

1. SANCHO will be ours. That is all down to SAF, who has spoken to the board and is stating that we are in need of players that will put the fans on the edge of the seat and create that spark that would turn last years draws into 3 points.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
A fellow, RedDevilPogba, posted the following :

The mods actually removed it so they could share it as ITK info. How ridiculous.

Edit: I mean its complete horse shit more than likely, but still, to remove it... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They have even been saying “what has he got right?” questioning his track records.

I’d say pot kettle black as a reply but I’d end up thread banned.

It’s going to be hilarious when they realise this ITK can draw a crowd without people paying for it. They already feel threatenedz

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There's a bit in all of us that wishes these convoluted stories are true isn't there.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
There's a bit in all of us that wishes these convoluted stories are true isn't there.
That’s the muppet. Which is fine my main gripe is the monetisation of muppetry and them trying to make ITKs seem legit.

It’s flat out lying to people and peddling BS

pascell

I mean yeah, who wouldn't want us to sign Sancho three times, Grealish a few times, sign van de Beek then decided we actually don't want to then do another 180. Not to forget M.Dembele, O.Dembele, Gabriel, Pau Torres, Upamecano and Brooks, we'd be stacked in all departments!