Anti Reddit ITKs v2 | Conveniently Receiving The Day Before

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Sure, but it's unreasonable to post the same comment multiple times in the space of 5 minutes. That's where it moves from concerned user to probable 'concern trolling'
As far as I am aware there is no option on Reddit to reply to multiple posts with one quote so it isn’t unreasonable at all. He was attacked after highlighting a legitimate issue and he responded to people attacking him.

All in all, a legitimate criticism was levied against an ‘ITK’ for not knowing anything and it was initially ignored, then attacked and banned because of it.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Speaking of spamming.
All the ITKs spammed bollocks about knowing what was happening to Sancho....On more than one occasion.
Ban worthy?

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Speaking of spamming.
All the ITKs spammed bollocks about knowing what was happening to Sancho....On more than one occasion.
Ban worthy?
What’s more harmful. A legitimate criticism being repeated as a reply or made up and clear BS that some people pay to support?

I know which one I’d be removing from the sub. But one gets views and the other forces some kind of quality assurance which any sane muppet (oxymoron I know) knows can’t happen as it’s a load of bs based on playing the prediction game.

Shoot a thousand arrows at a target and miss 999 you can still say you hit it.

We go on and on about PxG etc we’ll why not have a PxBS stat? Where to take their claims and work out what % have been proven since and what are false.

I’d imagine you’d struggle to get out of double digit %.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
As far as I am aware there is no option on Reddit to reply to multiple posts with one quote so it isn’t unreasonable at all. He was attacked after highlighting a legitimate issue and he responded to people attacking him.

All in all, a legitimate criticism was levied against an ‘ITK’ for not knowing anything and it was initially ignored, then attacked and banned because of it.
Spot on - all despite the fact the post got 30/40 upvotes in a very short space of time. Clearly not an unpopular opinion.

ubergorp

It wasn't the same comment, and it was in response to other posts - from your mods - which were abusing him.
Where was he abused, please?

Look at this dudes post history. Trolling? Get a grip.
When literally 50% of his previous comments contain ableist slurs and the other 50% of them are playing down rape allegations, I wouldn't be so quick to leap to his defence...

Edit: That's my post limit for today. Same time tomorrow?

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Where was he abused, please?

When literally 50% of his previous comments contain ableist slurs and the other 50% of them are playing down rape allegations, I wouldn't be so quick to leap to his defence...

Edit: That's my post limit for today. Same time tomorrow?
You've completely missed the mark here. Playing down rape allegations? Christ almighty, talk about reaching. The post has 600 upvotes and I wouldn't class the lefty liberal Reddit crowd as rape sympathizers though I dont really understand the post.

Regardless, the critique of your board is spot on.

Fairly clear from the response to this that ye are only in it for the money - and on that note I am finished with this thread and that message board. I'd wish that sub-reddit luck, but the way they have handled the last few days, they dont deserve any. Learn to take constructive feedback. Don't ban members for it.

Honestly, someone should start an alternative, not-for-profit muppeting website with the same premise but without the bullshit. I'd be interested in that as the idea seems fairly harmless.

Last edited:

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
You've completely missed the mark here. Playing down rape allegations? Christ almighty, talk about reaching. The post has 600 upvotes and I wouldn't class the lefty liberal Reddit crowd as rape sympathizers though I dont really understand the post.

Regardless, the critique of your board is spot on.

Fairly clear from the response to this that ye are only in it for the money - and on that note I am finished with this thread and that message board. I'd wish that sub-reddit luck, but the way they have handled the last few days, they dont deserve any. Learn to take constructive feedback. Don't ban members for it.

Honestly, someone should start an alternative, not-for-profit muppeting website with the same premise but without the bullshit. I'd be interested in that as the idea seems fairly harmless.
There’s no reason this thread couldn’t give birth to that site...

ubergorp

There’s no reason this thread couldn’t give birth to that site...
Oh you should! The amount jroades and I are making off it is actually insane. Currently shopping for yachts!

(That was a joke, we are not profiting off this at all)

In all serious, I would genuinely love to see you give it a go, the best of luck to you

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Oh you should! The amount jroades and I are making off it is actually insane. Currently shopping for yachts!

(That was a joke, we are not profiting off this at all)

In all serious, I would genuinely love to see you give it a go, the best of luck to you
:lol:

I’m not going to do it. You’re safe from me at least.

For two reasons:
  1. I don’t have the time
  2. I don’t believe anyone who consistently has access to insider information would genuinely give it out for free to the public on a random website/forum risking their livelihoods or friends/family jobs. The imbalance of risk/reward is too much for it to actually come from a reliable source
However if someone wants to do a muppet prediction thread where we get points for speculating and getting things right but lose points for every correct speculation and have a muppet window completion Im game.

The Muppet Summer Olympics anyone?

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Reading some of those recent "muptdates" makes my brain melt. How do people fall for this "I make up some daft bullshit and when it turns out wrong ITK n+1 magically appears out of thin air." I hope the kid who does the site has a spreadsheet to keep all the numbers straight, by next summer he's going to be up to ITK 50.

Phil

Wonder if that's the same guy who said the deal was done, finito and was off to get pissed a while back

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
What an update. Brief going out by Monday. Don't know if positive or negative. :lol:

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
The Prophet has spoken, check out his pearl of wisdom...
So the club might make some kind of statement about something by Monday.

Wow so glad we have access to such insights! We lucky few!
What an update. Brief going out by Monday. Don't know if positive or negative. :lol:
Just got a call from ITK 7 he says United might sign someone this window and will probably be selling a few players too. He didn’t want to name names as he doesn’t want the media catching wind of this but as soon as it’s safe I’ll release the names.

ITK 8, 9 and 10 also have information that agree with ITK 7 they also think something will happen this window but in the interest of maintaining anonymity (peoples jobs are at risk here) we can’t release details yet.

limerickcitykid

So the club might make some kind of statement about something by Monday.

Wow so glad we have access to such insights! We lucky few!
Worse than that, not even the club will make a statement. Just a media brief. :lol: So the media will say something in the next 4 days and he’ll say it was briefed. Thank feck he warned us:lol:

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Worse than that, not even the club will make a statement. Just a media brief. :lol: So the media will say something in the next 4 days and he’ll say it was briefed. Thank feck he warned us:lol:
To be fair the media have been really quiet about the Sancho transfer. Barely heard anything from them about it this window so thank god for ITKs keeping us ahead of the game.

Woodzy

It’s the same every time. They always say they’ve got confirmation on something and we will find out on day X or there will be confirmation on day X. The day comes... and suddenly the date changes. Eventually, feck all happens and it turns out the deal fell through.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
It’s the same every time. They always say they’ve got confirmation on something and we will find out on day X or there will be confirmation on day X. The day comes... and suddenly the date changes. Eventually, feck all happens and it turns out the deal fell through.
Maybe I’m being cynical but its almost like they don’t know what’s happening and rather than admit this are instead taking money from gullible teens through the exploitation of a false sense of community.

Not muppetry at all.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I think the penny has finally dropped for them on Reddit :lol:

These kids are just smart, they read plenty of articles and follow people on twitter and try to guesstimate the right time a transfer might be announced / news that follow the timeline.

It's so blatantly obvious with this new curve ball they've been completely shown up. Now the news has dried up they have nothing to say and have all gone quiet.

This recent update is laughable and is trademark "ITK" of saying something without saying anything. Completely non commital just to try and string people along to buy them some time.

Phonies.

Cliche Guevara

Amazing. People still claiming folk have a good track record on Sancho. People who claimed done deal weeks ago.

A big thing seems to be media cycle/media brief: yeah ITKx said journos would tweet about Sancho next week. Wow journos did tweet about Sancho next week. Amaaaaaaaazing!

Utter. Nonsense.

At what point do people just say even if the info is true at the time it’s just not reliable!

And don’t get me started on this absolute shite about how long a done deal takes to move through the next department. It’s a done deal when Woodward says it is as far as United are concerned.

Phil

That was 'G5' who said that and just said about this apparent 'brief'.
:lol: Ffs of course it is. What is their end goal here? Are they actually making money off people now? Are there people involved that genuinely trust these ITKs? All very odd

Nick7

Amazing. People still claiming folk have a good track record on Sancho. People who claimed done deal weeks ago.

A big thing seems to be media cycle/media brief: yeah ITKx said journos would tweet about Sancho next week. Wow journos did tweet about Sancho next week. Amaaaaaaaazing!

Utter. Nonsense.

At what point do people just say even if the info is true at the time it’s just not reliable!

And don’t get me started on this absolute shite about how long a done deal takes to move through the next department. It’s a done deal when Woodward says it is as far as United are concerned.
that's the thing that gets me. Last summer one of them said Maguire was a done deal a month before we signed him, clearly they were wrong. A month later when we signed him they were hailing it as a win for that ITK.

:lol: Ffs of course it is. What is their end goal here? Are they actually making money off people now? Are there people involved that genuinely trust these ITKs? All very odd
They are. There is.

Cliche Guevara

These ITKs at best are doing nothing more than saying look at me I know someone who is vaguely connected to United. Give me some attention.

None of what they say comes true? Well that’s because deals are very complicated and things change. OK so the information is worthless then.

One thing you always notice is the absolute desperation to keep it going. Nobody says, as they should all have done on Monday, OK none of the information can be considered reliable let’s just give this up. They ALL try and provide explanations and add detail to the narrative and crack on with more ITK information. Utterly shameless!

G5? Absolutely go and feck yourself with that. What a total chancer.

Reminds me of the Alan Partridge scene...Monkey Tennis?

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I think the penny has finally dropped for them on Reddit :lol:

These kids are just smart, they read plenty of articles and follow people on twitter and try to guesstimate the right time a transfer might be announced / news that follow the timeline.

It's so blatantly obvious with this new curve ball they've been completely shown up. Now the news has dried up they have nothing to say and have all gone quiet.

This recent update is laughable and is trademark "ITK" of saying something without saying anything. Completely non commital just to try and string people along to buy them some time.

Phonies.
I think most with half a brain or more have twigged it. The initial endorphin boost from community feeling has long since gone and there aren’t good enough updates to keep a lot interested.

The other half honestly think you could say Messi is moving to Leyton Orient on a free and they’d say “don’t take it so seriously” if you tried to criticise the “ITKs” for talking out of their arse.

It’s definitely a thread for muppets but not transfer ones now. Just actual muppets who are being taken for a ride.
They do offer a subscription style service. So yes they have income.

Yes there are genuinely people passionately defending their cult

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.

Howard Nurse is probably one of the ITKs on muppetiers. Same kind of vague bullshitting.

pascell

Howard Nurse is probably one of the ITKs on muppetiers. Same kind of vague bullshitting.
I don't think any journalist wants to jump the gun too much, too soon as the transfer is in a precarious position as it stands.

He was asked by the same guy if the news was positive or negative and Nurse replied with "+" so it might just be that we've agreed personal terms.

Has the Caf ever had an ITK, or is it just @altodevil curently?

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
August 13 - We warned you... We are being extra cautious on Sancho Mupdates as it stands. Only anything concrete from ITKs.
They're only posting stuff thats concrete now.
So all the ''BIDS ACCEPTED'' news wasn't concrete then huh :lol:
Absolute frauds, and why Uberg.... er, I mean the mods defend them is beyond me
PATREON PATREON PATREON

ubergorp

You are. Just because you use that money to pay your associated costs or whatever, doesn't mean you are not "making money".
Ok, I'll rephrase - we *personally* don't make money.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
They're only posting stuff thats concrete now.
So all the ''BIDS ACCEPTED'' news wasn't concrete then huh :lol:
Absolute frauds, and why Uberg.... er, I mean the mods defend them is beyond me
PATREON PATREON PATREON
The concrete stuff will come coincidentally when Romano, Falk, Fjortoft will have tangible updates. fecking about as subtle as me pulling my pants down in the middle of a street and taking shit.

CaptainBirdseye

I don't think that these lot have malicious intent (the mods of the subreddit), with the patreon stuff etc. which is probably turning a tiny profit which turns into nothing if you split it.

But that latest update is so ridiculously blatant in its vague nature: expect some news, by the weekend, about something... :lol:. What I do think is that they're definitely being taken for a bit of a ride.

Cliche Guevara

I don't think that these lot have malicious intent (the mods of the subreddit), with the patreon stuff etc. which is probably turning a tiny profit which turns into nothing if you split it.

But that latest update is so ridiculously blatant in its vague nature: expect some news, by the weekend, about something... :lol:. What I do think is that they're definitely being taken for a bit of a ride.
There was a brief! There was a brief! There was a brief! See the information is reliable!!!

I don’t know about these media briefs: do they really happen? Are they in any way effective?

What I do know is if they do happen they come from Woodward himself and absolutely nobody else at the club knows about them beforehand.

There’s certainly not a big round the table meeting with scouts at all levels and marketing and IT guys sitting there. Woodward gives everyone a big wink - remember this is a multi-million pound business strategy so no blabbing to your Dungeons and Dragons mates online!

Nick7

You are. Just because you use that money to pay your associated costs or whatever, doesn't mean you are not "making money".
Pretty much. It doesn’t cost anything to great a subreddit or discord server. The fact they spun out a full website and started a podcast means they want to earn money. They have not gotten to that level yet but it’s clear they want to start making money off this.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Pretty much. It doesn’t cost anything to great a subreddit or discord server. The fact they spun out a full website and started a podcast means they want to earn money. They have not gotten to that level yet but it’s clear they want to start making money off this.
They want to long term monetise muppetry.

Completely against this idea.

I listened to the podcast today explaining the previous failings and it’s one big circle jerk about how he’s the victim and made mistakes yet consistently wanted to remain a part of the process?

It’s a load of BS and the cult don’t want to lose their control.

Cliche Guevara

One of the explanations was apparently things were in chaos and then Ole came in and settled everything down.

Problem with that is Ole had been at the club for six months by then and had been permanent manager for at least three.

Presumably there’s further clarification needed on what was apparently said, but on the face of it that’s utter nonsense too.

limerickcitykid

I see they went into the spoofex podcast thread and deleted all the comments calling him for the bullshit that he is. All of which were massively upvoted too :lol:

Pathetic. He’s probably one the current IDKs.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I see they went into the spoofex podcast thread and deleted all the comments calling him for the bullshit that he is. All of which were massively upvoted too :lol:

Pathetic. He’s probably one the current IDKs.
It’s ridiculous spoofex was the one who did the whole Bruno here we go in July and confirmed De Ligt to United.

Basically constantly talking out his arse but wanting to have a platform to discuss football. Not talented enough to be an actual journalist or footballing podcaster so why not make up fake news and gather a following.

Sad thing is there are kids falling for it.