Antoine Griezmann signs for Barcelona or maybe not?

C'mon FC

Supports
1. FC Köln
Gosh, the transfer fees are disgusting. £113 million for the guy who choked two piss easy chances in the CL SF and £130 million for a flop. They might not be as bad as us but those two transfers, in particular, were stupid.
Dembele was rocking Bundesliga and CL in his season at Dortmund. When I saw him at that time, I thought he might be winning the Ball d'Or sooner or later (actually perfect fit when Messi and Ronaldo retire eventually). That he has a mindset of a half boiled potato with sauce Bernaise wasn't really imaginable.

Coutinho was also a key player at Liverpool. Him + Mane & Firmino was Jogo Bonito at times so I guess the circumstances of his club change are weighting way heavier than he might have imagined.

Both shows that at this level of football it's way more than only being extremly talented. The mightset must be right which I don't see currently at neither of them.

Reactions: VeevaVee

flappyjay

No way. Since he left they've signed Suarez, Neymar, Arthur, De Jong, Semedo, Umtiti, Rakitic, Ter Stegen, Alba, Dembele. How the hell is that worse than ours? Sure they've had terrible ones too, but come on.
Hasn't even kicked a ball for them yet

poleglass red

Dembele was rocking Bundesliga and CL in his season at Dortmund. When I saw him at that time, I thought he might be winning the Ball d'Or sooner or later (actually perfect fit when Messi and Ronaldo retire eventually). That he has a mindset of a half boiled potato with sauce Bernaise wasn't really imaginable.

Coutinho was also a key player at Liverpool. Him + Mane & Firmino was Jogo Bonito at times so I guess the circumstances of his club change are weighting way heavier than he might have imagined.

Both shows that at this level of football it's way more than only being extremly talented. The mightset must be right which I don't see currently at neither of them.
I'd say the Coutinho failure is more that they are playing him out of position more so than mindset

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
I could see us trying to sell/desperately give one of Sanchez, Lukaku or Martial to Atleti to try and sweeten a deal for Griezmann

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It's worth mentioning that Godin is his best friend and that Gimenez is the third member of their gang, the former leaving probably played a role in his decision to leave Atletico himself. Now, it wouldn't be a bad idea to go after Gimenez.

UncleBob

It's worth mentioning that Godin is his best friend and that Gimenez is the third member of their gang, the former leaving probably played a role in his decision to leave Atletico himself. Now, it wouldn't be a bad idea to go after Gimenez.
Griezmann loves the attention.

Mint player, but he seems to be thick as thick gets

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Hes going to flop so hard at Barcelona. Very overrated and system dependent. Annoying as feck on top of that.
He’s the opposite of system dependent. He performs in a system that is adverse to his attacking abilities.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I wonder how Barca fans are taking this news? I wouldn't want him after that silly decision crap video.
Too much of an attention seeker.

redshaw

I wonder how Barca fans are taking this news? I wouldn't want him after that silly decision crap video.
Too much of an attention seeker.
I'm wondering how both fans take it, this time and last.

Is it just mildly irritating in Spain what Griezmann does or is he seen as quite the showman and it's all good? I don't seem to hear about much reaction from Atletico fans.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I'm wondering how both fans take it, this time and last.

Is it just mildly irritating in Spain what Griezmann does or is he seen as quite the showman and it's all good? I don't seem to hear about much reaction from Atletico fans.
I might have a wonder over at Barca forum to see what they're saying..

Ban

Maybe we can't get him so Paul feels better and frees him so he can play his game and shine?

redshaw

Would be funny if no-one quite comes up with the money and he stays.

youmeletsfly

Would be fun to have Pogs, J feckingEndMyLife Lingz and Griezmann at United, at least we'd win the social media war.

Toad

I dislike this guy as much as Hazard. Both just get on my nerves in the transfer market. Atleast he has his hair back. Still a cnut.

ants7

This guy is so deep in his own ass that it is unbelievable. At the same time, exactly the sort of signing that Ed would have a wank about. Griezmann, Pogba and Jesse together would make some atmosphere in dressing room.

mdvmia

Supports
Barcelona
Griezmann was preparing another documentary to announce that he was leaving Atlético Madrid. The club found out and told him to stop making documentaries and publish the video we all saw yesterday. [cadena ser]

Ban

Griezmann was preparing another documentary to announce that he was leaving Atlético Madrid. The club found out and told him to stop making documentaries and publish the video we all saw yesterday. [cadena ser]
If this is true he's such a huge bellend. :lol:

Brophs

The One and Only
The bloke really is an awful cock. Pique is just as bad, though.

JohnnyLaw

Who gives a feck if he’s cringey, the only reason I’m in two minds about him is because I’m scarred from Sanchez complete feck up.

As others have said he’s perfect for the system Ole’s used, he’s experienced, has flair, scores goals and works hard for the team. We’d be lucky to have him.
130 m€ is probably more than we can afford to spend on any one player right now considering our squad resembling a swiss cheese at the moment.

sideshow_bob

Supports
Healthy nutrition
Dybala | Griezmann
------- Pogba --------

Look alive muppets! It's happening! #AgentP

Andersons Dietician

Seriously have to wonder where he is going. You wouldn’t think he’d agitate this without a firm offer from a club and Barca seem the most interested but how on earth can they afford him? Supposedly they had to take out 140mil euro loan last year to help pay their wage bill. Now they’ve signed DeJong, seem to be in for DeLigt who I’d imagine will be north of 60mil and I’d imagine Griezmann wouldn’t come for anything less than 250-300k a week. Probably more.

They surely have to sell.

Have in a way a fear that Ed is plotting for this one and will swoop in and then ignore other more pressing areas in the team.

Red00012

Our dressing room of cockiness would be complete if we got Griezmann.

FlapR

The guys a horrendous self obsessed narcasstic cnut. Wouldn't even want him in the league.