Antoine "Lebron" Griezmann | "I Stay"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
United don’t allow players to make their own announcements like that. We saw it with Hazard.

He’s going to sign for Barcelona, every man and his dog knows it.

Dan

United don’t allow players to make their own announcements like that. We saw it with Hazard.

He’s going to sign for Barcelona, every man and his dog knows it.
Didn’t Zlatan do that with us?

Sanche7

I fully believe he’s Barca bound, or he’ll stay put.

Still it’ll be a fun ride.
What's a transfer window without a saga.
Bring it on, ready to get by heart broken again

AgentP

We are not even linked to him. It's either Barca or staying at Athletico.

VWW

Why are we doing this to ourselves? I've been a lurker for a long time now but I just had to use one of my newbie posts to say this.

I dont think hes coming and we are just setting ourselves up for a big fall. This guy is a tease. I will be absolutely shocked after the shenanigans of last summer that he wants to join us now. I just dont see it. Please dont do this guys.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Gotta love the silly season. That reddit thread has totally sucked me in.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Griezmann hasn't play wide in centuries.
However, he is a million miles better ahead of Lingard and similar style of play.

AndyJ1985

You'd have to be mad to get your hopes up again. He'll join Barcelona.

Hoof the ball

So, I’m order to qualify his statements as a tier 1 contributor he’s suggested that United will announce a sleeve sponsor with Kohler, and that will prove he’s right about an agreement in place for Griezmann in July.

James Peril

It looked nailed on to be Barcelona, but why create such a press conference if everything is done and dusted with Barcelona? To be honest, I would have expected him to be unveiled by them already. Something might me happening, but it doesn't mean it's about us of course.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
he's such a wumming attention seeking twat. He knows what he's doing, but let's drag it out as much as possible. feck off, will not be drawn into this one again.

James Peril

France coach Didier Deschamps advised Antoine Griezmann to stay at Atletico Madrid, according to RMC

The coach said that at Atletico Griezmann is No 1, whereas at Barcelona he would be in the shadow of others, like Leo Messi.

www.sport-english.com/en/amp/news/barca/rmc-deschamps-told-antoine-griezmann-to-stay-at-atletico-madrid-6848708
Everyone in the world would be in the shadow of Messi, but not everyone is desperate to be the star like Neymar. Griezmann would thrive playing with Messi and I don't think he would mind taking a small step back in the limelight. Just look at Suarez, who is kind of the same type at Griezmann, he has enjoyed himself the last couple of seasons for sure. You don't match Ronaldo and Messi together, but Griezmann would probably love playing with Messi and letting him take the media spotlight.

Art Vandelay

Why are we doing this to ourselves? I've been a lurker for a long time now but I just had to use one of my newbie posts to say this.

I dont think hes coming and we are just setting ourselves up for a big fall. This guy is a tease. I will be absolutely shocked after the shenanigans of last summer that he wants to join us now. I just dont see it. Please dont do this guys.
Yeah, he's just going to milk it for publicity until he announces he's signed for Barca.

United_We_Stand

I think there is a small chance that Barca will go after a midfielder (other than Arthur) and pull the plug on Griezmann deal. But even if this happens, he'll probably opt to stay at Atletico.

Status
Not open for further replies.