Antoine "Lebron" Griezmann | "I Stay"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Ronaldo better up his game, his contract renewal should be a saga in 5 episodes.
Next month in RTP: A decisão, Ronaldo debates between staying at Real Madrid or moving to Manchester, while he cuts Florentino's ear and dances to "stuck in the middle with you"
:lol:

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
You got to be a tad out of touch with reality thinking this is a god idea.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I think the thread can be closed if the relevant "La decisión" discussion is moved to the football forum.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Wow. Makes Rooney's transfer shenanigans over the years look even less noteworthy.

TehRed

Well that's me never caring about Antoine Griezmann ever again. To me, he's looked nothing but a self-important prima donna these last two seasons.

Smores

Just realised he's 27, he acts like a fecking teenager in a boy band.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Have we even made an offer for him?
I mean, if we did, Atletico accepted, and he got a decent contract offer, i'm sure he could change his mind, after 6-7 press conferences. #Lacnutcision

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
What a wanker. Definitely a player Mourinho would’t want after this palaver in his squad.

Move onto Bale. With Antoine not joining and Anthony leaving we really need a world class forward.

I know it’s an easy and lazy thing to speculate about a bale transfer but I’m warming so much towards it he’s an absolutely class player lets just roll the dice.

TsuWave

So, in a shocking turn of events a person on Reddit lied.
I don’t think he purposely lied, from what I read, he just passed info that was passed onto him and it wasn’t guaranteed that we were signing him iirc. They seem to have gotten Koehler right though

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Think we just have someone here who likes being the centre of attention and would hate having that attention taken away by Messi.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
These footballers really live in another world. To believe this kind of stunt would come across well. They really are in echo chambers with people licking their anuses all day aren't they?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What a strange saga.
Like one of those celebs who leak where they'll be on holiday, and pretend they don't love the coverage.

Glad in a way. I couldn't take him being shunted on the right wing

Hojoon

I can't wait for a Netflix show soon the next time a player makes a decision. Actually, I can, but you know what I mean.

ravi2

I knew he was always an attention seeker, but hes come off like a right twat during all this, Im glad we werent in for him this season.
He is not what he need at the RW , we need an actual winger

Skills

Snitch
As anticlimatic as it may seem - it will kill all speculation about him through the world cup. Pretty sure that's what the French FA/Deschamps would've wanted after that press conference a few days ago.

He could've released a statement, but journo's would've still found a way to twist his words and continue speculating. This will kill it all and everyone can focus on the world cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.