Antoine "Lebron" Griezmann | "I Stay"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
"I'm finally ready to announce that my new album will be available to download worldwide on Monday. It's called Griezus..."

Last edited:

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I don't understand his motivation or his thought process for doing such a thing.

Weird guy.

lsd

The Oracle
Anybody who posted in this thread thinking there was ever a chance we were in for him should be ashamed of themselves.

We saw what the guy was like last year there was never any chance we were going to get involved in the circus again .

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
:lol: was he just sitting somewhere talking or was it filled with clips of him playing football etc?
I only watched half of it but it was mainly with his family in Macon and his own house with some moments outside. It was well filmed, absolutely useless but well filmed.:lol:

Mainoldo

Stays because no one wants him. He didn’t have to make a big deal out of it!

lewwoo

What a strange attention seeking man. Its like calling a meeting at work to tell everyone you will be carrying on working there. Weirdo.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Imagine if somebody actually came to him with some massive paycheck and the wanker would actually go, Delph style. Shit would be so cash.

Lost all the respect I've had for him due to his antics by the way and I didn't even care if he came here or not.

James Peril

Real shame for us, especially given how close he was last season. One of very few, available (seemingly) players that would help us close the gap on City.

Griezmann is always fit and decisive, something which cannot be said about let’s say Bale. Very interested to see who will be our option on the right side, as RW is our most obvious, gaping hole

Tiber

would have been extremely disrespectful to announce anything else

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
I only watched half of it but it was mainly with his family in Macon and his own house with some moments outside. It was well filmed, absolutely useless but well filmed.:lol:
I suppose it got people talking, and being talked about it better than people not talking about you? Though Kane would object to that notion, but truly a bizarre way of saying you're signing a new contract though, I hope it doesn't catch on.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
:lol::lol:

I hope more people take the piss out of him. Guy is totally weird. Never seen anything like this in football before:lol:
Yes, this needs to backfire on him like Kane claiming that goal, he needs to have the piss taken big time.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Any links to this video? Seems like I missed out :(

JPRouve

Scout
Atletic have had no problems selling better players why are they so keen on keeping this little fecker
Because despite all his shenanigans he actually wants to stay while the others used the first opportunity to run away from the club. Also he is pretty good for them.

Boycott

If Fergie was his his manager he wouldn't be allowed a locker or car space within the first team area. He should be made an example of by Atletico and forced to train with the reserves.

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
He must be a beans on toast kinda guy.

There's a dodgy Pedro outside your home selling 5 bags of steak for a fiver.

It's alright Pedro, got me tin opener ready here.

JPRouve

Scout
Own goal knocking France out of the World Cup now please, followed by documentary 'im bothered'
Could you guys please don't bring France into it, it's the spanish that raised him and his accomplices are Spain legends.

Sterling Archer

This is like the first episode of Black Mirror where the PM has intimate relationship live on tv...with a pig, while the whole country watches.

We all got similarly lured into this dark hole. Transfers dealings have become a colossal farce. Rumors and imagined plot twists gather steam on social media. Everybody laps it up. Our interest, our attention equals money. Frankly, this elaborate setup is probab the only way Griezmann frees his name for the next few months.

crossy1686

career ending
This was a laugh to be honest. I wouldn't like one of our players to do it but I don't mind other clubs being a joke for a little while.

Roll on next summer, I say! Looking forward to part 3 of this saga next year!

gulli_G

Castles was right, we must have been pissed off when he didn't sign last season, giving Sanchez no7 was the writing on the wall.

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
Castles was right, we must have been pissed off when he didn't sign last season, giving Sanchez no7 was the writing on the wall.
And to think, Kroos could have been a united player. If it wasn't for that damn veto.

Those utterly pissed off people should come out, and explain themselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.