Antoine "Lebron" Griezmann | "I Stay"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
why on earth is he still be linked with utd, he's already said its a decision between staying or joining Barca
He was never linked to us. This thread was created, for no reason and has so far run to 57 pages.
He snubbed us last year - that was his decision, but the muppets on here don't want to let go.

I think the issue is that there are a lot of young people on this forum who don't quite understand how to take a hint and read between the lines.
I'm sure those younger fans still believe that the only reason he did not sign for us last season is because of the transfer ban, which AM had. I wonder how they will explain his decision to stay, this Summer? They'll come up with some crazy theory, no doubt and will somehow convince themselves that he will join us in January. ;)
Fans need to understand that if a footballer re-signs with his current club, on a new bumper contract which makes him the highest paid player in the history of the club, most likely he simply used us to negotiate that bigger contract.

Analogy time:
It's like seeing girl you fancy. You ask her out. She says no. You later see her with another guy, going out and even get married to him.
However a year later, you still pine for her. You wait patiently. You have no idea why you are waiting...but you do so anyway.
Then you later hear on social media how she loves married life.
Eventually, for now at least, you accept that she won't be breaking up.
The funny thing is that even if she did break up....she wouldn't be going anywhere near you.

Andersons Dietician

Hmm where to camp out now the Bale thread or the Dybala thread. Decisions, decisions hmmm #LaDecision

Would have thought if he was moving any perspective club would have wanted to be heavily involved in his documentary

Real Madras

Supports
Real Oviedo
He’s a bottlejob. And I’m not even upset he never came to us. I always felt he was too scared to make that next step. Barca would have been the pinnacle and I think he wouldn’t of been able to handle the pressure

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
What a weird sequence of events.

Part of me wonders if Atletico were part of it all though. Big it up and then big themselves up with the decision. I mean, it didn't really work if so, but maybe there was an attempt.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Atletico have a serious lineup going, Griez staying and Lemar coming.

Real and Barca need to get their purchases spot on after their two cheatcodes Ronaldo and Messi retire if they want to keep them off their tail.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Piqué was involved in the documentary and apparently Barça found out today that he wasn´t leaving :houllier:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Piqué was involved in the documentary and apparently Barça found out today that he wasn´t leaving :houllier:
Barca players do like to make Nobita and his croonies like stupid. It's almost a summer tradition at this point

maniwin

So all that fuss only to tell that he is staying :lol::lol: , proper troll this guy is , i always wonder why he got close with Pogba , i thought he was a classier person but then again what can we expect from a guy who does hotline bling bling & L celebration.

Last edited:

reddaz71

A week ago I was asking why has this thread not been locked as it was totally irrelevant then as it is now!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
He was never linked to us. This thread was created, for no reason and has so far run to 57 pages.
A week ago I was asking why has this thread not been locked as it was totally irrelevant then as it is now!
Fairly simple. This is the Transfer Forum. It isn't the United Transfer Forum - we have discussion about players linked with serious moves to all sorts of top level clubs, like Can to Juventus for example. This thread was made because Bouhafsi said Griezmann would be announcing his decision on his future soon (he's pretty damn reliable with news regarding French footballers), and while he was out by a couple of weeks or so, Griezmann did make his mind up and thread was then closed after the decision was made.

For me the choice for him was always between either staying at Atletico or going to Barcelona but some got worked up by this so-called 'ITK' on reddit. You'd think some will learn from it, but the next time Acquire Me or someone else has a 'transfer exclusive', the droves will be hanging on to their every word.

Status
Not open for further replies.