Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Ixion

Valencia flowchart
Is it on my left? -> Oh god, run in a circle
Is it on my right? -> Head down, smash it against the defender

Blue always red

I honestly thought he was one of our better players yesterday, doesn't deserve the hate he gets here. I'm not saying he was good, but certainly better than Cleverley, Fletcher, Rooney and RVP. Arguably not worse than any of the others.
Agree with this. When your 300K a week Wayne and 40M Mata do nothing but play the ball out to him what can he do? We've known for a few seasons he isn't the same attacking player he was but yesterday he was one of the only players who actually looked like they wanted to make things happen.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Why does he seem to think that twatting the ball as hard as you can is what constitutes a cross?

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Why is he our most popular outlet? We can't wait to get it out to him so he can ruin the attack. It's maddening.

I'd rather he was anonymous, but he's the complete opposite. Always on the ball. Always doing exactly the same thing with it.

Last edited:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I'm convinced our demise began the day we replaced Cristiano Ronaldo with Antonio Valencia.

SER19

For 18 months he has been the consistently worst player I have ever seen for united. I don't care what went before. Opposition must rejoice when they see him in the team you literally have to stand near him to take him out of the game. Should be sold by Monday

hobbers

Really is a cancer to the attack. Did nothing right on the ball all game.

Sooner he's out the team the better.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Gets the ball, crosses and hits the first man, or passes it out to a midfielder who gives it to the other winger. He continues to regress.

Sam

He's a joke of a player. I'd back myself to mark him out of a game.

Ixion

Ruins almost every attack by just smashing it against the defender or slowing things down, and 90% of our attacks go down his side. Young is better than him FFS.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
I groan whenever someone passes him the ball. Shouldn't be anywhere near the team.

footballgirl07

I think he only managed to get ball across past the first man once but then he hit the second man. The bit near the end when evans had the ball and was yelling at him to make the run and he just stood there. I don't actually have one positive about his game today.

dasty

Gets the ball -> pings it down the byline -> gets to the ball first because of his pace -> tries a first time cross -> hits the defenders leg and it's out for a goal kick

Repeat that infinite times. Summary of every Valencia's game.

Aint gota Kalou

He gets so much of the ball and does so little with it. Playing as a wing back just means he doesn't have anyone on the overlap which exaggerates that problem even more.

jem

I'm convinced our demise began the day we replaced Cristiano Ronaldo with Antonio Valencia.
I think it is absolutely criminal that we got 80 million for Ronaldo, and spent that on Valencia and Obertan (I think I'm missing someone else.) Valencia would have been a decent squad buy; nowhere near good enough to be a regular starter.

Anduin

He should just feck off. I really, really start to hate him now, he's so useless it's incredible. Destroys every single one of our moves, doesn't contribute anything in defence and collects a fat paycheck. Should be out of the club sooner than Cleverley and Young, it's disgusting.

Got a proper meltdown here, but can't stand this player anyymore.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Hopefully next game if Rafael isn't fit we can stick Young at rwb and have either Blind or Shaw available on the left.

Ainu

Get him as far away from the club as humanly possible. He should never start another game for us. Ever.

Vidicious

Flop

Hard to believe this was just two years ago.
Gone from Manchester Uniteds best player to one of the worst players in the entire league.
Absolutely shocking!

kps88

Sad part is he looked like our best hope of creating something in the last 15 minutes.

Danny Boi

I seriously wouldn't be against splurging £30M on Coleman just so I never have to watch Valencia whack 20 balls off the shins of defenders ever again.

In Rainbows

He's one of the main reasons why the 352 needs to go away. He'll consistently play in this formation over someone like Januzaj.

Hed Zitin

This is our only wide outlet with Young. A guy who can't do anything other than hit the first man. If he wasn't a big unit he wouldn't play.

I'm sick and tired of him having the whole of the flank in front of him free and instead of running forward to get on a knocked ball down the channel he just stands there. Young does the same thing.

binary bot
He doesn't even try anything. He has absolutely no balls. If the ball dropped to him at 0-0 on the edge of the box in a Champions League final in the dying minutes he'd dribble away or knock it back to the keeper. It's never a case of him fancying something or making something happen. He's just doing the bare minimum - defend and try not to give the ball away in attack. He should be fecking ashamed of the number of times he resorts to winning a corner or just aimlessly abusing the defenders shins. Awful.

2 Neville's

Defending against Valencia is surely the easiest game a fullback will have this season. Track his run, stand slightly to his right and let him slam the ball at your shin, easy afternoon. It's a joke when Januzaj is on the bench behind Valencia and Young.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Atleast he wanted the ball and managed to control it without falling over.

Van Persie, Mata and Rooney were horrendous and worse than Valencia.
True but sadly that the player who was willing to create the most was the one with the crappiest crossing technique in Europe.