Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

3KDré

30 is hardly much for a proper athlete like Valencia. He looks a tad slower on the first five yards, but his top speed would still challenge Bale. I also think that he looks faster after removing the metal in his foot. Most sprinters break their own speed records past the age of thirty. Footballers are just lazy athletes that don't take care of their body like they should; something tells me that Valencia, on the other hand, does take care of himself. Has he ever lost a footrace?
Once he gets going he is so fast it's unreal. And his stamina is still just as good as it used to be maybe even better. He is a great professional who really take cares of his body. He could essentially be like Evra, sprinting up and down the flanks all game into his 30s.

Silverman

The RB position is alright for next year. Give Valencia, Darmian and Varela all game time and let them show what they can do.

Last edited:

LouisDanGaal

The RB position is alright for next year. Give Valencia, Darmian and Varela all game time and let them show what the can do.
For me its Valencia as first choice by an absolutely huge margin, I still really rated him last season when he was getting slated because people were expecting winger performances from him while playing at full back. At the minute he seems to have a spring in his step so hopefully he starts the game on Saturday, the other fullback is the much bigger issue.

Roux

I can't understand why he isn't used at RW anymore - he's still very effective attacking wise and a better option than Lingard imo.

Rossa

I can't understand why he isn't used at RW anymore - he's still very effective attacking wise and a better option than Lingard imo.
I've wondered this also. He is a better option than Lingard, but Lingard seems to have more goals in him. Valencia provides much more width though, which would create a lot more space for Mata in the middle. Lingard is all over the place in that respect. With Lingard and Martial on the flanks, we have nobody who keeps the width, which keeps the opposing fullbacks busy.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
For me its Valencia as first choice by an absolutely huge margin, I still really rated him last season when he was getting slated because people were expecting winger performances from him while playing at full back. At the minute he seems to have a spring in his step so hopefully he starts the game on Saturday, the other fullback is the much bigger issue.
Aye he's our best RB by a country mile, both defensive and offensively, if nothing else he offers us more width consistently,
He lacks a bit of defensive awareness, but he can usually make up for it with his strength and pace.
He's not popular on here, but he's been a big miss for us this season I think, Damien has been shite.

RB7N

I've always found it quite weird that Valencia hasn't been used as a RCM in United. He plays in midfield for Ecuador and always looks right at home.
His close technique is surprisingly good, his passing is excellent, his engine is unreal and he is built like a freaking tank. In a three-man midfield with say Herrera and Schneiderlin, I think he would thrive.

RB7N

I've always found it quite weird that Valencia hasn't been used as a RCM in United. He plays in midfield for Ecuador and always looks right at home.
His close technique is surprisingly good, his passing is excellent, his engine is unreal and he is built like a freaking tank. In a three-man midfield with say Herrera and Schneiderlin, I think he would thrive.

Sigma

He had that one game vs Everton where he was very good there but never been used there since.

RB7N

He had that one game vs Everton where he was very good there but never been used there since.
I know, which makes it even weirder. I love the man to bits, and hope the club keeps him.
When he signed for United, he fired his agent because this was where he wanted to be for the rest of his career. As a supporter that is something that makes me love him, even when things aren't going his way.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Its funny cause hes absolutely shit. He has no idea how to attack. Should have been busting a gut to get forward in our last attack but he doesnt anticipate anything. Pure average.

Sigma

Its funny cause hes absolutely shit. He has no idea how to attack. Should have been busting a gut to get forward in our last attack but he doesnt anticipate anything. Pure average.
Eh, he's played a big hand in the 2 times we hit the wood work and just played another big hand in our goal.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
:lol:

Great timing mate.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Me too and I'm delighted to come back to this thread to see I'm not the only one

Not a foot wrong while game

Golden Nugget

Brilliant today - and that was before his run at the end - really made a difference and I had no idea what that poster was on about.

With Lingards goal - brilliant burst, especially considering the time of the game.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Just embarrassing comments all round.

Criticize him when plays poorly,but this agenda driven nonsense is just tiring.

It's like some posters have a thing against some of our players,and will manufacture faults just to fit whatever narrative they hold.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Just embarrassing comments all round.

Criticize him when plays poorly,but this agenda driven nonsense is just tiring.

It's like some posters have a thing against some of our players,and will manufacture faults just to fit whatever narrative they hold.
I don't have an agenda. Throwing around the embarrassing comment phrase whenever some disagrees with someone else is tiresome.

I've barely made many posts in this thread, albeit most are negative, but that happens to be my opinion of the guy. I don't think he's very good.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

TypeR

Anyone noticed how LVG basically told Giggsy 4-4-1, and then when we restarted, it was basically 4-3-2 with Tony V manning the entire right flank by himself?

I think he's slowed down a lot from the injuries, but boy does his engine ever run out of gas? Up and down the right flank for 180 minutes and never a single step off the pace.

SER19

Very good today I've always liked him and still think he's actual more than capable as a winger. He's one of the few in the team you can bank of to be mentally tough also.

Status
Not open for further replies.