Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Might be somewhat of a moot point if there's a change in manager but is Valencia's time in the side finally over now? Hard to see him getting back in under Mourinho and surely the next manager wouldn't revert back to him either?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Pretty sure Mourinho doesn't think the Instagram thing was a mistake.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Pretty sure Mourinho doesn't think the Instagram thing was a mistake.
Maybe an accumulation of that and this so called poor condition he came back in pre season

Skills

Snitch
It's hilarious that Mourinho's somehow managed to fall out with Valencia of all people :lol:

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I can understand why Jose stop playing him. Thanks for your great services for the club, Tony but it's time for you to stop wearing United's shirt.
This.

His body is just begging at this point. Please leave him with some dignity.

Captain Paris

Injured I believe. Should not play anymore, he has been a great servant for the club but we should move on.

youngrell

Could be the end for Tony V.

Not sure on the extend of the injury last night but it looked pretty innocuous and something he would normally shake off. Looked like he wanted out as soon as it happened, like a boxer who couldn't go to the well anymore because there's no water left.

Have been a big fan but not sure his heart is in it anymore.

Andersons Dietician

@GifLord is it possible to get a gif of at 31 minutes when Fred is looking at the ball and all you hear is Valencia screaming mine and then completely fluffs it, misses the ball and handles it at the same time. I laughed way too hard at that moment in game.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
That’s Dalot Tony
Nicely done :D

I genuinely believe Dalot will make that right back spot his own at some point this season, he just needs to stay fit, which unfortunately has been the problem for him so far.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Nicely done :D

I genuinely believe Dalot will make that right back spot his own at some point this season, he just needs to stay fit, which unfortunately has been the problem for him so far.
I agree, I think the lad looks genuinely exciting. Get him a few games already!

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Could be the end for Tony V.

Not sure on the extend of the injury last night but it looked pretty innocuous and something he would normally shake off. Looked like he wanted out as soon as it happened, like a boxer who couldn't go to the well anymore because there's no water left.

Have been a big fan but not sure his heart is in it anymore.
If the rumours about him falling out with Mourinho are true then that could be why his heart isn’t in it. Which would make him one of many players potentially revived under a new manager.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
If the rumours about him falling out with Mourinho are true then that could be why his heart isn’t in it. Which would make him one of many players potentially revived under a new manager.
He's 33 and will be 34 before next season starts, I can't him reviving his career. He's done at the top and has been for a while. I have no problem with Mourinho dropping him, if that's down to Valencia's form or them falling out is a different matter, but it's hard to disagree with Mourinho on this.

Reviving a 34 year old failed winger! This is actually half the issue, players like Valencia give getting second chances due to the managerial Merry go round. He needs to go.

NinjaFletch

He's making Gary Neville's performances in the year he retired mid season caus he was too shit look like peak Cafu

Stadjer

Hopeless... I missed Dalot and he only played a few games. I remember when Fergie put Smalling and Jones as RB and i think i prefer them over Valencia as a RB.

Valencia doesnt offer anything going forward and he is even a former winger. Too afraid to go past his man, hardly any runs and his crossing has been shit for years.

Aresma7

The moment the ball is passed to Valencia I know the attack will fade into a failed cross or a backpass. It's so incredibly frustating to watch.

Canagel

Just retire. Embrassing performance. I'm actually embrassed for him.

el3mel

He needs to save his face and do a Garry Neville, pretend that you have a long injury and stay out for the rest of the season then retire by its end.

Tiber

Can't speak enough English to do an interview and is long past his best as a player.

Making him captain was yet another genius move from Jose

Status
Not open for further replies.