Antonio Valencia is the laziest full back in the league

Skills

Snitch
The man doesn't ever make a run unless he's 100% certain he'll be passed the ball out there. There's so much space to be occupied out on the wing, yet he he's so reluctant to push up afraid of having to chase back. When play is down that wing, he doesn't make an off ball run to create options. Just cramps up the entire pitch.

He was the best winger in the league for a few years. Teams should be terrified of him, but his lack of off ball effort blunts the potential for carnage out there. Far less talented full backs, seem to be more effective in the final third because of their willingness to run.

A bit inflammatory but let's discuss.

buckooo1978

maybe tonight at times but never before this season to my memory

think he was under instruction to stay back

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
It's not laziness. It's tactical instructions for when we play without the spare man in midfield so that we don't get caught on the counter.

Irrational.

:lol:

Probably our most hardworking player. Lost count today of how many times he was up and down that flank.

Lazy is the last word I'd use to describe him.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Some threads just aren't worth the bandwidth.

Jaybomb

He's probably been the best RB in the Prem this season but I still think we need to sign someone else.

Nelsinho looks to be a good option. And I always liked Seamus Coleman.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Well, @Skills was at the game tonight, so maybe he saw something we didn't. You do get a much better overall picture when you watch live.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
VALENCIA WAS A GREAT PLAYER BUT A DIFFICULT PERSONALITY

After running for about 120 minutes, I'm not sure why you'd make this thread.

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
Did you only catch the last 1 minute of the game then?

el3mel

LOL the reactionary way people here evaluate the players is ridiculous .One plays a bad game and is hammered immediately and become a player full of problems.

He's one of our best players and no back will do the same effort he had done this season. He's running the whole right flank through the whole season without any support from any wing . One bad game is normal .

ChaddyP

:lol:

Probably our most hardworking player. Lost count today of how many times he was up and down that flank.

Lazy is the last word I'd use to describe him.
commentators lost count as well in BT. They even said he was running a relay with himself on the right side.. all while having to deal the second fastest player on the pitch.

Next thread will be Herrera doesn't tackle enough or Fellaini is shit at chest controls, Mata has the first touch of an elephant

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I don't think any of the right backs in our league are known for their laziness. How you can categorically name Valencia as the laziest of them all is lost on me though.

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
The man doesn't ever make a run unless he's 100% certain he'll be passed the ball out there. There's so much space to be occupied out on the wing, yet he he's so reluctant to push up afraid of having to chase back. When play is down that wing, he doesn't make an off ball run to create options. Just cramps up the entire pitch.

He was the best winger in the league for a few years. Teams should be terrified of him, but his lack of off ball effort blunts the potential for carnage out there. Far less talented full backs, seem to be more effective in the final third because of their willingness to run.

A bit inflammatory but let's discuss.
Troll or imbecile, you decide folks.