Antonio Valencia... | Will wear #25 shirt from this point onwards by request

Status
Not open for further replies.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
If he looks this miserable now, imagine how glum his face will be after half a season of playing third fiddle to Zaha and Januzaj. Not that I'm saying this will happen, I still believe in Tony, wasn't that long ago that Guardiola described him as the 'best winger in the world' - for whatever that's worth. If he can get back to his 2011 standard I'm sure he'll hold his place.

He might lose the #7 shirt tomorrow though :wenger:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He is the type of player Moyes will love. A stronger, faster, more terminator style Sheamus Coleman.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So you think he'll be playing right back then
Well I think that was more due to Everton lacking personnel at RB, but you never know. Fergie obviously rated him enough to try him there, and he always did quite well unless the ball was in the air.

But no I just think they have similar styles is all.

Cina

Well I think that was more due to Everton lacking personnel at RB, but you never know. Fergie obviously rated him enough to try him there, and he always did quite well unless the ball was in the air.

But no I just think they have similar styles is all.
I think Moyes is more of a fan of very technical wide men which is why he'll prefer Nani (if he stays) and possibly Zaha (if he can make the step up).

Status
Not open for further replies.