Antonio Valencia

Status
Not open for further replies.

twitter thread suggester
He looks like a tourist with that cap - the scarf is the way to go when presenting players, everyone knows that.

Anyway, welcome Valencia.

SecondFig

Good news! Here's hoping he settles in well, and Nani can finally come good on the LW - those two could give us some wonderful pace on the flanks

Spoony

The People's President
With him and Nani - United are clearly paying homage to Michael Jackson and the Jacksons. They both need to grow an afro, though.

Ouwwwwww!

Crerand Legend

Now I am yet to be convinced about Valencia but it is refreshing to hear that Manchester United is his dream team.Best of luck to him

We all know that Nani's a Thriller, let's just hope that Valencia doesn't turn out to be Bad.

I'll get my coat.
Forget the coat. Just beat it..
:lol: You guys are killing me.

Welcome to Antonio Valencia as well. We have big expectations and will give him all the support he needs. Hopefully this wont be our only transfer for the summer.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
:lol: You guys are killing me.

Welcome to Antonio Valencia as well. We have big expectations and will give him all the support he needs. Hopefully this wont be our only transfer for the summer.
You are not alone. Altough lets face it they don't care about us.

Aporkalypse

He won't be taking our free kicks as they'll mostly bounce Off The Wall.

(Though that didn't stop Ronnie)

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
i dont have any awesome puns to insert, but if the twins shave their afros and play at FB we are starting to look good for an entire team of jackos.

oh, and theres possebon at a stretch.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
50 Pages and the transfer is confirmed.. I hope we do not go over 100 pages on the next one..

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
You Are Not Alone. I just want to Scream it all out.
Its human nature my friend. I remember the time when we lifted the EPL trophy and feel that everything had gone too soon. 2 bad.

;)

Makki

QUITTER
freguson y u rest the ginger prawn hes most import

OMG we signed a blind winger!
We're going to use a bold tactic that hasn't been used by many teams before, called the "feel sorry for the blind winger" tactic. Valencia will, due to the full-back feeling sorry for him, pass through defences and then just let a player (who's running alongside him) shoot past the keeper, as Valencia obviously couldn't find the goal himself.

Ole_Gunnar

We're going to use a bold tactic that hasn't been used by many teams before, called the "feel sorry for the blind winger" tactic. Valencia will, due to the full-back feeling sorry for him, pass through defences and then just let a player (who's running alongside him) shoot past the keeper, as Valencia obviously couldn't find the goal himself.
Errr, that's not new - Joe Cole's been doing it for years..

Donut

OMG we signed a blind winger!
:lol:

Really happy we finally got him. He's quality, unbelievers are in for a pleasant surprise :drool: .

Keano1999

Now this is how you goodbye with class and dignity:

http://www.wigan.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=159373

"I hope the fans at Wigan can understand that I am an ambitious guy and a chance like this might never come again for me

"I am happy that the club has benefited from the move financially because I owe Wigan such a lot. I have had a great time here.

'It was Paul Jewell who first took a chance on me and gave me the opportunity to play in England. Chris Hutchings and Steve Bruce helped me to progress and it is a shame I won`t get the chance to work with Roberto because he is a great young manager and I`m sure his style of football would have suited me.

"I hope and pray that he will help Wigan progress because this is a great club that really gave me my chance."

Status
Not open for further replies.