Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Yikes. I made the mistake of checking his fbref stats. They’re horrible. His rate of assists are the very bottom 1% for his position. And that’s data going back 365 days, so can’t be put down to settling in at a new club. Even his defensive stats are mediocre. Which is weird because his defensive effort always look good to me.

Anyhoo. Hopefully ETH is expecting him to blossom at some point. Players develop at different rates and in ETH I trust.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Yikes. I made the mistake of checking his fbref stats. They’re horrible. His rate of assists are the very bottom 1% for his position. And that’s data going back 365 days, so can’t be put down to settling in at a new club. Even his defensive stats are mediocre. Which is weird because his defensive effort always look good to me.

Anyhoo. Hopefully ETH is expecting him to blossom at some point. Players develop at different rates and in ETH I trust.
Watching a United goals comp on YT and his goals are all great, feels he's scored a few belters, City, Barca, Charlton, Arsenal, Everton twice.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Watching a United goals comp on YT and his goals are all great, feels he's scored a few belters, City, Barca, Charlton, Arsenal, Everton twice.
Yeah, one stat he is very good at is number of shots. And his technique when he hits the ball is great. As well as the belters he’s scored he’s come very close a few times too.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú

yup I did the same earlier today and it was worse than I thought . He has 1 successful cross this season and there is something called expected assist like xg where he is at 1.03 so it’s not like others are missing chances that he has created

Olecurls99

yup I did the same earlier today and it was worse than I thought . He has 1 successful cross this season and there is something called expected assist like xg where he is at 1.03 so it’s not like others are missing chances that he has created
He's got his head down when he cuts in. He's rarely looking for a cross or a little slipped pass. He needs to work on that.

He needs to do some connection work with Bruno, Rashy and Wout in particular.

forevrared

God, I hate this prick.

How he stayed on for the entire game is a mystery. He’s got one trick and it rarely comes off. Offers nothing else.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He's shite. feck all this "gives us balance" bullshit. He has ONE move in his skillset, one move and its a useless move because his passing, shooting and crossing isn't good enough.

What a dud.

"but but, balance.."

Sylar

It's gonna get frustrating long term if he can't add to just cutting in and shooting.
His crossing was a big disappointment today

lsd

The Oracle
A winger that simply can create nothing and we wonder why we struggle to score.

Should not be starting again for a long time.

We have Sancho and Garnacho sitting on the bench and this joke is running out starting.

Skills

Snitch
He's football definition of all fart no shit. Absolutely no substance

kundalini

Had a couple of decent shots. Comically bad when there are opportunities to find team mates in the final third. Holds on to the ball when an early pass is on, gets either the weight or direction of crosses completely wrong.

hmchan

He's shite. feck all this "gives us balance" bullshit. He has ONE move in his skillset, one move and its a useless move because his passing, shooting and crossing isn't good enough.

What a dud.

"but but, balance.."
I never see how he gives us balance. His defensive contribution was zero and Robertson was having so much fun down the flank. Dalot was drawn out as a consequence leading to the first goal.

Jev

Such low quality to almost everything he does. Crossing is consistently terrible, as is his decision making. There was a telling incident where he could have gone straight at their fullback but instead dallied on the ball until there were three Liverpool players surrounding him and THEN he tried to take them all on. He just doesn't look the part, unfortunately.

Ashish Negi

Worst one trick pony I have seen playing football. Number 11 whom name should be not take is 15 times RW than him even no11 played most of his youth football as a no 9

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s offering nothing in the final third. Nothing. We spent a Dutch league record fee on an attacker who does his best work in the middle third of the pitch.

Dempsey19

80 million pound to bring "balance" to the team.

He's absolutely dreadful. He will score a curler against someone soon after trying about fifty times and everyone will say he's class again.

PSV

Tackles won: 0/1
Ground duels won: 2/10
Air duels won: 0/3

Successful dribbles: 0/5
Successful crosses: 0/5

Some player this.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
We had plenty of bad performers, but this guy was a fecking shambles today. We were in the game in the first half, but his typical fannying about showboating shite before the inevitable pass backwards, nothing shots and wasted use of the ball in the first half was irritating as feck.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Some player this.
He actually tried dribbles!? Good for him.

Jev

Worst one trick pony I have seen playing football. Number 11 whom name should be not take is 15 times RW than him even no11 played most of his youth football as a no 9
What's the one trick? I'm yet to see it.

el3mel

Ok, the goal against Barca was great alright, and I have no problem with his price tag thanks to that winning goal. Now can we move on from him and actually bring a more consistent and a better footballer ?

Telsim

Worst transfer in the history of the club. I didn't think anyone could dethrone Sanchez, but here we are. Offers absolutely, utterly nothing in attack. Zero. Nada. Just nothing. Attempted 5 crosses, 0 of which successful. Attempted 5 dribbles, 0 successful. But at least he balanced and stretched. Good enough.

BarryWinks

I will say it now, and some of you will lose your shit, but it doesn't make it any less true. That lad (who's name we can't mention) is twice the player this lad is. And will displace this lad within half a season if by some chance he were to ever play for us again.

El Jefe

Some player this.
You just don't understand his role in this team. Haven't you heard he's doing exactly what ETH wants him to do.

feck creativity, its all about balance, or something.

CloneMC16

I will say it now, and some of you will lose your shit, but it doesn't make it any less true. That lad (who's name we can't mention) is twice the player this lad is. And will displace this lad within half a season if by some chance he were to ever play for us again.
He isn't coming back. You're right, though. His talent level is astronomically clear of Antony's.

Antony is really bad and ETH is going to have to take that L.

jem

He is but if anyone who wants said cretin on their team is someone utterly devoid of morality.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Can't cross, can't beat a man, can't shoot, loses the ball a lot, isn't quick, movement is poor, defending is average.

Yet "he's brave" - he's ETH's blind spot and feels like he is a bit fond of him due to the Ajax connection.

In reality he's fecking shit, just awful and nowhere near United standard.

Big concern is £160m on our RW and we still have a huge gaping hole there.

jem

Today was the first day where I really felt there was nothing redeeming in Antony's performance. Utter garbage. Being selfish with no cutting edge is a terrible combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.