Antony | Here we go! €100mill, contract until June 2027, option 'til 2028.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The midfield general

Listen we have nothing to worry about with Antony, we have all seen what the manager has done with Martinez.He knows these players inside out.

Sweet Square

Care to elaborate? I have seen practically nothing of him barring a couple of highlight reels, and that too didn't follow through. My fate in this transfer comes from backing ETH beyond anything else.
Wouldn't listen tbh, the guy thinks Casemiro(5 time CL winner) is lightweight and gave a 1/10 for the Martinez signing.

Superunknown

Bar Ajax fans, I've probably watched him more than anyone here. I saw him before he even joined Ajax whilst watching Brazilian youth games.

Promising player but has clear deficiencies.
"I knew Antony before he was cool and got really famous!"

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
I'm going to put a left nut on this guys left leg.

Yolk folk will be surprised at his actual work ethnic, drive and desire to win here.

Exciting times ahead. Now we need a fecking RVN to pop shit in.

prateik

Bar Ajax fans, I've probably watched him more than anyone here. I saw him before he even joined Ajax whilst watching Brazilian youth games.

Talking about a youth player?
Saying Ajax fans have watched him more suggests you havent seen him play for Ajax that often.. Saying a youth player isnt complete is hardly news...

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine

:lol: :lol:

I used to watch him in the womb, had real talent with the placenta back then. Could tell he'd make it.

Drz

Wouldn't listen tbh, the guy thinks Casemiro(5 time CL winner) is lightweight and gave a 1/10 for the Martinez signing.
haha ok.
In fairness I rate Casemiro because he did add balance to that Real Madrid midfield, if I remember correctly Zidane worked with him in the youth system at Madrid and promoted him right? I am curious to see how he does for us, and given our level any DM is better than no DM (let alone one with his record) so don't get the disappointment by a few.
Martinez though, 1/10, blimey.
Still though, I'd rather the nay-sayers come-out with their negativity/assessment now, too easy to hit below the belt once the signing is sealed and delivered.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout

I used to watch him in the womb, had real talent with the placenta back then. Could tell he'd make it.
Wombs too late by then he was well known I watched him as a sperm cell. Great agility and very pacey.

Good finish on him too definitely able to penetrate a low ovarian block.

noelyman

In the womb? As late as that. I watched him before he was even a glint in his mothers eyes. As a sperm he was kicking his dads balls for fun. Was obvious he'd cum good one day :lol:

noelyman

Wombs too late by then he was well known I watched him as a sperm cell. Great agility and very pacey.

Great minds think alike...or fools never differ :D

DavyJones

Supports
Chelsea
He reminds me a bit of mahrez, ben arfa, afellay, richarlison
He actually reminds me a lot of Willian. Has just about the same level of productivity as well. I really wouldn't pay that much for a young Willian but hey the market is what it is (cue what we're paying for Fofana whom I don't really rate as much as some other Chelsea fans)

AgentP

It’s a huge fee for Antony but I’m hoping ETH sees more in the player than we could see in his highlights. His other signings like Martinez and Malacia seem to be doing well. So we need to trust our manager and hope he turns into a world class right winger for us. Been years since we had a solid player in that position.

Water Melon

The post of the month for sure. Is definitely a contender for the post of the year.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Mental numbers, but happy to have him

Sancho-Rashford-Antony front 3 until we get a striker.

Cm time

Status
Not open for further replies.