Any budding writers out there?

Stevie G's Red Card

Hey everyone, I am the editor of a United fansite called The Peoples Person. The mods here have kindly given me permission to post this. We are looking for one or two writers to join our team to write articles on the United women's team and/or academy teams. It would start as an unpaid role, just writing short (200-300 words) match reports, and any other major news, transfer speculation etc.

It would be up to you whether to cover the women’s team, the academy, or both.

If all goes well after a few weeks we'd be able to start paying a modest amount for the work. Beyond that, there is scope to expand into other areas and grow your role within The Peoples Person and also our video side, United Peoples TV, and earn some real money.

We are a small and friendly team and there won’t be too much work or anything daunting involved. The role can pretty much take shape according to how you want it to evolve. If you’d like to explore the idea further, please send a direct message to @Stevie G's Red Card. Thanks!

Stevie G's Red Card

Hey all. Just an update on my post above. We're now covered for the academy writer position but the women's team writer role has become available again and we are also now looking for one or two more writers who would like to join the team covering general United news. If you fancy getting paid to write about United and would like to find out more, please message me as above. Thanks again and hope to hear from you.

Stevie G's Red Card

Thanks everyone for your messages. We've now found a writer for the women's team . But we are always interested in increasing our general United news writing team, so please DM me if you're interested.

Stevie G's Red Card

Hello, how about starting 2022 writing about United and getting paid for it? We are again looking for one or two writers to join our team to publish articles, this time general news pieces on the club and first team, as we now have dedicated women's team and academy writers. As I explained above earlier in the year, the first few weeks would be a trial/training period and as soon as you're up to speed it would go onto a paid basis. It's not a fortune but it can be a very nice second income and it is getting paid for something you enjoy doing, which can't be bad!

Ideally we're looking for someone who can write around 7-10 articles per week initially, especially in the early evening period (4pm-8pm ish) and at weekends. No formal or experience is necessary but you do need to have strong writing skills. Please send a direct message to me at @Stevie G's Red Card if you'd like to find out more. Thanks!