Television Any Prison Break fans?

SATA

Right, i know i am late into this but i am into season 5 of this series now on Netflix. Finished season 1-4 and i have to say it's been a brilliant series and i was thoroughly entertained. Some memorable characters and many memorable scenes and dialogues. The girl who plays Sara is absolute mint by the way

Some say season 1 and 2 were the best but i thought 3 and 4 were good in their own way as well. 5 though is absolutely horrible but for the sake of completing the series, i'll watch it till the end. It's a mix of Rambo and terrorism with a side plot of Michael breaking someone out of prison again. Absolutely horrendous.

Rumours of a season 6 coming up too. Thoughts overall?

Moiraine

Heard that will be on the same timeline of season one.

Wondering what storyline they will take...

SATA

They were on the run in season 2 if i remember rightly. It dragged on a bit but the performance of the bloke who played Mahone was great, as was T-bag. Give it another shot @Tarrou

Dante

Average bang
Season 1 was great.

The rest of the seasons were poor rehashes of the first. Virtually zero new ideas.

Mind you, the same could be said of the other two high concept pulp shows of the era: Heroes and 24.

Lost was equally shit in the end, though it did manage to reinvent itself a couple of times.

SirAF

Ageist
I loved Prison Break, but after season 2 T-Bag was the only saving grace.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Loved season 1, season 2 and 3 were alright, season 4 is probably the worst season i have seen in a series, so kinda lost interest in the new season.

It was all about who could backstab the other the most.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
s1 was great, s2 was decent - really liked Agent Mahone, s3 was basically a rehash and a bit much on the conspiracy stuff, but watchable and s4 I only watched to get to the end. Didn't even know there was a fifth season, is it worth a watch?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Season 1 was great.

The rest of the seasons were poor rehashes of the first. Virtually zero new ideas.

Mind you, the same could be said of the other two high concept pulp shows of the era: Heroes and 24.

Lost was equally shit in the end, though it did manage to reinvent itself a couple of times.
What a wanker.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I only ever watched season 1 and probably half of season 2. Season 1 is probably one of the best individual seasons of any show I've watched, tbf.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I only ever watched season 1 and probably half of season 2. Season 1 is probably one of the best individual seasons of any show I've watched, tbf.
I used to think exactly the same, but it's not held up well to the test of time imo. It's good but it's not up amongst the best even as a stand alone season.

Sylar

Season 1 was probably my fav season of any show. It was awesome fun.

Season 2 was good but the end episode was trash.

S3 was good as a standalone season but if you go from S2 to s4 you won't miss anything. The last few seasons were crap. The little movie they did to finish things was fun (until they brought it back which meant the movie was a waste :lol:)

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Season 1 was probably my fav season of any show. It was awesome fun.

Totally agree. I've watched season 1 around 5 or 6 times.
The show as a whole was good, I think the problem is, re watching season 2 is boring and tedious, but wasn't bad first time around.
Enjoyed season 3, although it all seemed more luck based, whereas season one was a well thought out plan

Sylar

Totally agree. I've watched season 1 around 5 or 6 times.
The show as a whole was good, I think the problem is, re watching season 2 is boring and tedious, but wasn't bad first time around.
Enjoyed season 3, although it all seemed more luck based, whereas season one was a well thought out plan
I'm pretty sure it was only meant to be one season and due to the success they extended it
But didn't have many ideas so went back to prison for S4
And seasons after haha

SATA

Mahone was such a good character
Yup he was annoying in season 2 to be chasing Michael and gang but i gradually like his character as the series progresses. Very good character development. A pity he isn't on season 5 and the rumoured 6

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Season 1 was great. You can make a montage of how many times the crew say "what do we do now Michael?" :lol:

I loved season two because they introduced Mahone, who was one of my favourite ever TV show characters.

Season 3 was a bit shit but did introduce Gretchen who was a hottie and it was funny seeing Lincoln trying to use his brain and Mahone searching for a pen for half a season :lol:

Season 4 was quite bad. It felt very repetitive but it did have some nice moments here and there.

Season 5 is also quite stupid but I still haven't seen the final episode so I'll reserve judgement on that.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
The first season was ok. Alongside Dexter as a show that is enjoyable enough.

After that it is like a race to see how bad a show could get.

SATA

Season 5 is also quite stupid but I still haven't seen the final episode so I'll reserve judgement on that.
Season 5 is possibly the worst among any drama series that existed in this world. Not sure if it was the same of writers that wrote the previous seasons but it was a total shambles. It basically turned into a war movie with the main cast not trained in warfare and possess the unique ability to dodge AK47s. I have not seen the final episode as well so i'll update here once i do

Michael the character is a genius though yeah

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Sona (season 3) and Scylla (season 4) were good individually and they kind of follow up with one another. Give it a shot mate unless you have watched it
I watched Sona, for me it’s just producers trying to milk a dry udder. The first season especially was great TV but they always try and push it too far, too be honest most series are guilty of it.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Season 1 was great and so much fun to watch. Season 2 was good too, was interesting to follow all the individual escape travels. Although it became already quite weak towards the end when it felt they were running out of ideas which direction to go, all of them randomly meeting at the house were the money was burried was just cheesy. Season 3 had already lost all the dynamic that made the show great although it still had some decent moments, Season 4 was just a shit show that evenyone watched only to see how it ends.

Fascinating for me was that the original Fox river group had all different characters that I somehow all liked in their own way, which is rare in a show. I think that was also the problem, that they managed to establish cool characters in a great setting but never could build on that once they were out. The only good introduction was Mahomes and he and Bellick were the only ones with character development, while the rest just stagnated.

Camilo

Felt more like a soap opera to me. Heard they extended the first series half way through, and it certainly felt like that. Rubbish in my opinion.

wr8_utd

:'(
Just can never believe how bad a season the third one was. Truly awful television!