Anyone else not enjoying this because we didn’t make more signings?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Apart from a few weirdos on this forum I think most people saw this coming. This is just the beginning unfortunately

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Totally found out today.

We needed another 2-3 players in the summer.

Not bringing them in has cost us.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I wonder if OP is still enjoying all this

Chairman Steve

I won’t believe for a second that they were happy with just three new signings. What the fecks with the penny pinching from the club that regularly toots it horn about how much money it makes.

Castia

Pepe looks like a player. Causing Liverpool all sorts of problems and would have been perfect for our right wing.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I won’t believe for a second that they were happy with just three new signings. What the fecks with the penny pinching from the club that regularly toots it horn about how much money it makes.
They trying to sell us.

Chairman Steve

They trying to sell us.
That is my big hope, and probably everyone else’s too. I did it interesting how there was that social media photo of them in Saudi Arabia last season(?) on ‘sponsorship opportunities’.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
How do I enjoy making these threads?

Well what happens is, throughout the season I am mocked by people like you. People who are negative and don’t get United. Then when I am proven right, I make a thread about it. And people call them “shitty” and call me a WUM, but deep down I know they feel a deep amount of shame. They know that I have bested them. They know that I understand more and they wish they could be more like me but alas, they’ve already made their choice. So they pout and whine but... they know, and so do I.
Lest we forget.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Apart from a few weirdos on this forum I think most people saw this coming. This is just the beginning unfortunately
It beggars belief that some didn't!

I mean, our attack and midfield was rubbish last season and all that we've done to rectify this is lose Herrera and Lukaku without replacing either.

No hindsight need whatsoever to see that our transfer window just gone was shambolic.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Who would have thought that largely the same team would put in just as spineless performances as last season.
The team is somehow weaker now that we lost our starting CM, never replaced his back up, and our only proper striker. fecking incredible how anyone thought we were going to be better this year

Fooza

Most were hyping up the youth once we realised we were not signing anyone. However Ole is hardly playing them.

What's baffling was:

Last year was rubbish yet.. same midfield and attack this season (- Lukaku, Herrera and looking like Sanchez is leaving)

Idiotic

Yagami

Good post resistant
Another game our lack of depth cost us.

Our attacking subs were Matic, Lingard and a 17 year old

INF-AMOS

Same old problems of last season that have not been addressed. Majority possession with an inability to create clear chances. We needed to bring in players like Fernandez or try the playing likes of Gomes... but we've done neither.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I wonder whether OP is still enjoying all of this

fastwalker

The fact is that with a weaker group of players Ole won his first six league games and 8 out his first ten. Forgive me, but there was no massive injection of cash for players to spark that winning run. Players are important and we do need investment to improve, but I am convinced that the problems at United are not solely down to players. I have real concerns about Ole's capability as a coach, tactician and in-game strategist.

Smores

The fact is that with a weaker group of players Ole won his first six league games and 8 out his first ten. Forgive me, but there was no massive injection of cash for players to spark that winning run. Players are important and we do need investment to improve, but I am convinced that the problems at United are not solely down to players. I have real concerns about Ole's capability as a coach, tactician and in-game strategist.
Exactly these same top reds claimed that was the true standard and we just got fatigued. Funny how they've shut up with that clear nonsense and moved on to the next excuse.

JG3001

Haha early critics of this thread probably winding their necks in at this point.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Awful thread. They always say, always appreciate what you receive & feel blessed. You should have been enjoying the Chelsea win last time while you can. The horror started again, you won’t get to enjoy it anymore.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Feel like now is an opportune moment to point out that I'm not not enjoying this, because we didn't make more signings.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Should have done what Pochettino did with his team and force players that wanted out to stay. In our case, Sanchez and Lukaku. Things could have been worse and Pogba could have left as well.

pixel

How do I enjoy making these threads?

Well what happens is, throughout the season I am mocked by people like you. People who are negative and don’t get United. Then when I am proven right, I make a thread about it. And people call them “shitty” and call me a WUM, but deep down I know they feel a deep amount of shame. They know that I have bested them. They know that I understand more and they wish they could be more like me but alas, they’ve already made their choice. So they pout and whine but... they know, and so do I.
:lol:

Top class wumming, twig.

spiriticon

I am finding a common theme that I start to lose interest whenever injuries start cropping up.

Every year at some point we either have no defence, or no midfield, or no attack and we have to play with square pegs in round holes and Ashley Young makes his triumphant return to left/right back.

Sick of it to be honest.