Anyone else not enjoying this because we didn’t make more signings?

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
We've been lucky and Chelsea have played really well. The points are ok but I'd rather take away the positives they'll take away from this game instead.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Well our defensive signings definitely helped us here. Imagine if we played Young today.

NinjaFletch

Football is ok and we’re beating a top four rival 3-0.... but I wish we had a few new players.
Not sure how anyone is watching this and thinking that that midfield looks good enough, but each to their own.

Especially given the most notable difference between this game and the millions of games we lost last season is two excellent performances from new signings...

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Ha ha. We're gonna lose to villa away 1 nil. We always seem to lose to a team at the bottom, you can set your watch by it.
And always lose to atleast one of the promoted teams.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Not sure how anyone is watching this and thinking that that midfield looks good enough, but each to their own.

Especially given the most notable difference between this game and the millions of games we lost last season is two excellent performances from new signings...
:lol:

IamjustDimitar

I enjoy it even more. It is obvious that OGS needs to build a team, with players that want to be here and not mercenaries. Once that is done, signing big names will be easy. SAF always chose characters over talent.

Denis79

I'm enjoying the win, nice to start the season like this for some confidence. AWB and Maguire having a excellent game. The result so far doesn't reflect the game though, we're great on counters but we were last season as well. Going to be interesting to see us chasing a goal against a team that's defending, that will tell me how good we really are. I've learned not to get my expectations up.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Yeah but in fairness Chelsea are properly terrible. We may well see a wolves/leicester enter the top six.

arthurka

No this is great.. half of the team from our academy and most of them buzzing.

fps

WHY DIDN'T WE SIGN THAT GUY I HADN'T HEARD OF WHO HIT A 25 YARDER ON YOUTUBE

DevilRed

No this is great.. half of the team from our academy and most of them buzzing.
You can tell that they are fighting for the shirt. Some might not be the most technically gifted and sometimes we give the ball away, but they never stopped chasing and pressing.

If this is what we see the whole season, I'm fine with whatever happens. We finally seem to have a team with players that fight for the shirt and each other.