Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

caid

2 eps in and quite enjoying it.
I dont remember it that well at this point but i think it starts dragging bad fairly early in the season before recovering and finishing fairly well (last episode was dumb and bad as far as i remember). I think its the weakest of the star wars tv shows by a fair distance anyway. Its probably not bad overall just doesn't hold up that well vs their other releases.

kundalini

As good as Season 1?
I thought episodes 1 - 4 of Season 1 of Delhi Crime were outstanding. 5 - 7 had too many dull moments; the travel scenes especially.

Season 2 is far better than 5 - 7 but not as good as 1 - 4

Just watched both seasons over the last week.

Last edited:

Raw

Finished Severance last night. Fecking hell, I can't recommend it enough. I need season 2 right now!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Finished Severance last night. Fecking hell, I can't recommend it enough. I need season 2 right now!
Yeah, it is fantastic, but it would be even better if they had just left it at that.

Tyrion

I've watched the first two rings of power and I think it's actually pretty good. I'm looking forward to more of it.

Robindinho

Yellowstone... Loving it.

Watching it through Paramount+ on Sky. Been binging it over the last week or so, I'm up to S3 E6. Once I finish these, I'll watch 1883.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Five episodes into The West Wing. Loving it. Very appropriately fast-paced given what it's about, the writing is brilliant and the dialogue is riddled with quick-wit and charm.

Hoping it maintains the standard set by the first few episodes.

Roosney

Interesting.
You don't find it odd Allen is not going mental or better yet doesn't even seem sad or depressed considering what had happened just few hours earlier?

Anyway I managed to finish the series, it got a lot better I must admit but then again the final episode was disappointing.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Watched Dave (the comedy series) on iPlayer - that was great, quite enjoyed the shift in tone between season one and two, though did think season one was the stronger of the two.

Watching Mythic Quest now - not sure why I had very low expectations for it - but it's definitely better then I expected it to be.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Five episodes into The West Wing. Loving it. Very appropriately fast-paced given what it's about, the writing is brilliant and the dialogue is riddled with quick-wit and charm.

I don't think it ever quite reaches the heights of the first few seasons but it's still good most of the way through.

Parma Dewol

The first time I saw it I thought it petered out a bit. Second time around I actually appreciated the later seasons much more. One of my all-time favourites.

If you’ve never seen it before I envy you. There are some absolutely brilliant moments to come. Enjoy it. :)

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout

There's a lull halfway through, when the writing staff changed, but it finds its feet again and the last couple of seasons have some of the best episodes of the show - though it's hard to top Two Cathedrals. Overall, it maintains a very good level throughout.

RedDevilRoshi

Finished S3 of The Boys on Amazon Prime. Terrific show and looking forward to S4 which I think is the final one.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Just finished Five Days at Memorial on Apple, extremely, extremely good on many levels. Gets a little slower towards the end, but the story is told quite well.

Roosney

Stay away from Devil In Ohio on Netflix. Terrible shite, pretends to be a horror mystery but slumps into some weird crappy mash up of Under The Banner Of Heaven and Modern Family. Or something.

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
It's been mentioned before but if anyone likes comedy try Brassic. I've just started season 4 and very unusually it isn't dropping off. And those who know the area won't find it as far-fetched as those that do, but both will find it funny.

wr8_utd

:'(
Anybody into 50 Cent's Power series? There's 3 spinoff series now which are also good. If you were into that sort of thing then you'd have a lot of content to watch.
I'd stopped watching around Season 3 I think. Do the spin-offs need you to have watched the entirety of Power?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Started watching Lucifer on Netflix and it's quite enjoyable if a little silly.
I was going to try it but then I saw they only have season 4 onwards or something. What's the point of that?

Netflix is becoming increasingly shite. Cyberpunk: Edgerunners is the last good thing I've watched on there in months and months.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I was going to try it but then I saw they only have season 4 onwards or something. What's the point of that?

Netflix is becoming increasingly shite. Cyberpunk: Edgerunners is the last good thing I've watched on there in months and months.
The full 6 seasons are on Netflix right now - I've been watching it right from the start.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Only Murders in the Building;
I just started this the other day. Almost through season 1 already and it’s been great so far.
Martin Short and Steve Martin make this acting thing look so easy. They’re a great team. I’m not yet sold on Selena Gomez though; I need to see if she has more range than what I’ve seen thus far.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Only Murders in the Building;
I just started this the other day. Almost through season 1 already and it’s been great so far.
Martin Short and Steve Martin make this acting thing look so easy. They’re a great team. I’m not yet sold on Selena Gomez though; I need to see if she has more range than what I’ve seen thus far.
She hasn't. But the plot is pretty good.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
The first episode of Dahmer just out on netflix is brilliant. As good an episode of anything i have seen in a while. Hopefully the series will keep it up.