Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
I've also tried getting into Bob's Burger but gave up after a few episodes, it seems to be under the same misconception as Family Guy that annoying sounds = funny.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Downloading Mad Dogs at the moment, I hear good things about it.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
The Sopranos is fantastic, absolutely fantastic, it is a 'must watch' .
Watched the first 4 episodes of the Sopranos this week, enjoyed the 4th one the most especially around the ending when his naive son finds out the real truth about his dad was - very touching. Also must say, the choice of music is amazing in this show.

Loving the start of season 1 so far, it is my type of thing!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I've only seen season one of Sopranos. I remember nothing.

jem

Watched the first 4 episodes of the Sopranos this week, enjoyed the 4th one the most especially around the ending when his naive son finds out the real truth about his dad was - very touching. Also must say, the choice of music is amazing in this show.

Loving the start of season 1 so far, it is my type of thing!
I'm jealous of you. I'd love to be able to experience The Sopranos for the first time again. The first 5 seasons are great. After that...

JohnLocke

Just started watching the third season of Eastbound and Down. It's funny and cringeworthy at the same time, but it's a good show. A lot more light hearted than the likes of the wire and the shield etc but it's not for those easily offended either.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Until I got Netflix I rarely watched any TV shows for some reason. Since getting it I've watch the Inbetweeners, 24, Lost & Breaking Bad. I know there's tonnes left and many great shows, but what's next best? I'd prefer it if it was available on Netflix.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Not sure if they're on Netflix but The Wire or Dexter.

JohnLocke

Until I got Netflix I rarely watched any TV shows for some reason. Since getting it I've watch the Inbetweeners, 24, Lost & Breaking Bad. I know there's tonnes left and many great shows, but what's next best? I'd prefer it if it was available on Netflix.
The Shield.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Just started watching Supernatural and would highly recommend it.

Apart from that, you wont go wrong with Breaking Bad, Dexter, Sopranos.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Gone for Dexter. Only 36 episodes so I should get through it pretty quickly. Seems promising after the first episode.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Let him decide stuff like that for himself. Season 7 is only 4 episodes in anyway.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
After having gone through The Wire, I'm currently watching and loving Breaking Bad. Has anyone got any recommendations for me that rival these two and The Sopranos? Is West Wing in the league of the above?

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Reno 911 is a very funny police spoof if you want some lulz.

Welcome to India is a BBC 3-parter that should still be up on iPlayer- a must see. Shows how entrepreneurial poor people make money out of waste and by-products. Very uplifting.

Romanzo Criminale is an Italian crime drama about a gang who took over the drugs trade in Rome in the 70s and 80s. It. Is. Fantastico. It can be found on Sky Arts. We're halfway through series 2, so you might wanna search for a torrent (to report it like).

Braquo is a French cop show following the exploits of a group of undercover detectives who use the bad guys' own methods against them and get into deeper and deeper shit because of it (a bit like The Shield). It is currently being repeated from the start on FX.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
After having gone through The Wire, I'm currently watching and loving Breaking Bad. Has anyone got any recommendations for me that rival these two and The Sopranos? Is West Wing in the league of the above?
Very hard to rival those but...

Mad Men
Band of Brothers
Twin Peaks
Carnivàle
Oz

Cold_Boy

Supernatural for sure.

JohnLocke

The Shield. It's my favourite show.

And I've seen sopranos, the wire, and breaking bad.

Pscholes18

Any Genre.

Never been interested in any Tv series - except LOST, which i didn't even bother watching the ending. But have 2 weeks off soon - so anything that is highly recommended in Comedy, Crime, Thriller, Drama - anything!

P.S - The only recommendation that i have so far is The Wire.

BJ and the Bear

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Very hard to rival those but...

Mad Men
Band of Brothers
Twin Peaks
Carnivàle
Oz
The Shield. It's my favourite show.

And I've seen sopranos, the wire, and breaking bad.
Thank you both. Reckon it's The Shield and Band of Brothers next up, then. :D Heard good things about both.

JohnLocke

Thank you both. Reckon it's The Shield and Band of Brothers next up, then. :D Heard good things about both.
Band of Brothers is quality as well. Only 9 or so episodes I think, so it can be watched very quickly.

I never got round to watching The Pacific though.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Band of Brothers is tremendous - you'll love it KE7

The Pacific is slightly less good.

Nearco

youth team player
Braquo is a French cop show following the exploits of a group of undercover detectives who use the bad guys' own methods against them and get into deeper and deeper shit because of it (a bit like The Shield). It is currently being repeated from the start on FX.
Awesome show.

Widnes

Watched a couple of Ameican Irish mob shows lately on Netflix hadn't seen either but both was very enjoyable, Brotherhood and The Black Donnellys