Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
I'm currently three episodes into the Larry Sanders Show, enjoying it so far...been looking for a new comedy show since watching all The Office (US) episodes.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Currently on the last episode of Breaking Bad. It's decent like, but quite slow going. The 5th episode where

the whole thing revolves around him talking to his family and being offered a new job

is boring as feck. Nothing happens in it at all.

The last one where he

blew the shit out of yer mans gangster hideout

was entertaining enough. I'd like it to delve more into the criminal side of things, definitely.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
Just reading the synopsis and it is something i think i would be interested in. Haven't heard the name of this show before and also each episode is 100 mins? :eek:

Is it worth it?
Not so sure about that.

Definitely, it's a classic HBO show and actors from The Sopranos and The Wire pop up now and again.

Ralaks

Oz is fantastic, definately one of the best shows I've ever watched. It's really good and I feel it kinda goes under the radar due to the epicness of the wire and sopranos when discussing great shows, it's up there for me.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
No each episode is about 60 minutes, not 100 minutes. The final episode is 100 minutes though, if I recall correctly.

Definitely worth watching, great show.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
For a nice filler episodes during the week, about 20 minutes long, I recommend Comic Book Men. I have never read many comics or am super into that whole genre but I am a bit of a nerd and have an easy time enjoying this.
It's a reality TV type show about Kevin Smith's comic book store. His friends run it and it goes fort between the events of the week and them (Kevin Smith included) talking about it. If you get sucked into stuff like those pawn shop shows then you can easily watch this as in every episode you get some characters trying to trade off their geeky stuff.

Brophs

The One and Only
Here's a weird one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_Me_Fitz

It's a show on HBO Canada starring Jason Priestley from Beverley Hills 90210. It should be shit. But it's actually a decent little show. Very similar to Bored to Death in style and pace. And Priestley is surprisingly good in it.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Watching the Wire at the moment. Towards the end of season 4 now. The first season was ok, the second was shite. The third was brilliant and so far loving the fourth. Not as good as some people have said to me though...

Gonna start Game Of Thrones or Boardwalk Empire next... can't decide which

Cina

Parks and RecParks and RecParks and RecParks and RecParks and RecParks and RecParks and RecParks and RecParks and RecParks and RecParks and RecParks and RecParks and RecParks and RecParks and Rec

Save the best comedy on TV you cnuts! (Err... if you're American, I'm pretty sure what I'm doing isn't helping save it)

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I'm just finishing "The Killing".I highly recommand it specially if you haven't watched the original danish version.Great TV show, AMC is a good channel for these drama things

Cina

The Killing is shite. A good pilot followed by red herring after red herring, and a terrible ending to the first season. Waste of time.

Revan

Assumptionman
I have finally decided to watch The Wire (downloading in process). If that is not the best TV Show of all time, I will be pissed off.

Cina

In lots of peoples opinions.

I don't know many people who continued to watch the second season after the shambles of an ending to the first. I certainly didn't.

The Danish version is a million times better anyway.

Widnes

Just watched the first season of Sherlock in the last couple of nights, going to start the second tonight. It is fantastic, love British shows when they are made so well and are better than most things America has to offer but we just don't do enough of them where obviously lots comes from the states.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Seen most of the comedies out there (Parks and Rec, It's Always Sunny, Workaholics, The Office), and got a nice break coming up so looking for something new similar to those...anyone recommend something?

Archer?

Widnes

Seen most of the comedies out there (Parks and Rec, It's Always Sunny, Workaholics, The Office), and got a nice break coming up so looking for something new similar to those...anyone recommend something?

Archer?
Have you ever watched The Inbetweeners? the UK version not the US which is meant to be terrible. It might be the most obvious suggestion ever but since there a posters from all round the world there might be many who have never seen it. For me the funniest show of the last few years.

Revan

Assumptionman
Just watched the first season of Sherlock in the last couple of nights, going to start the second tonight. It is fantastic, love British shows when they are made so well and are better than most things America has to offer but we just don't do enough of them where obviously lots comes from the states.
The second season is even better than the first. Especially the first and third episode of it are really great. The characters have been portrayed very well, Sherlock, John and Moriarty are great.