Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

RedFish

Last days of American Crime. Havent read the comic (I think it's based on one? ). Crap reviews but I really enjoyed it. Go figure. Great soundtrack and interesting characters. 8/10

SirAnderson

Anyone able to point me to good subs for The Bureau? (Le Bureau des Légendes) season 1, for some reason (even though I don't speak French) feels like they got it mixed up here, and I really want to give this series a go. Usual sources on opensubs etc not giving any better.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Can't help you with the request, sorry, but can confirm that it's indeed a wonderful TV show (though I'm not up to date and I heard mixed reviews concerning the latest season).

djdhrubs

Started watching McMafia on Netflix. 3 episodes in and so far it’s been pretty good.
Just finished watching this. Some slightly odd things about the series. The main character is very reserved and the whole thing is presented in a very slick, clinical fashion. I think that's all deliberate. His relationship with his girlfriend is very, how to put it, unpassionate and clean. You could argue he's a bit boring. But like I say I think this is all deliberate and probably setting things up for a big character 'journey' in season 2 and beyond.

djdhrubs

Just started watching Intelligence, an oldish Canadian police drama series set in Vancouver. About 4 episodes in. It's superb so far. Interesting contrasts/ similarities between the main two characters who are on opposite sides of the law. Shaping up to be awesome. Brilliantly acted too.

AaronRedDevil

There are two series I have on my list to watch for years but can never get around to it, two highly rated Deadwood and Rome.
Love deadwood. It’s slow but it’s damn entertaining with the characters. Any who doesn’t like it are F**king c*cksuckers.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Just started watching Intelligence, an oldish Canadian police drama series set in Vancouver. About 4 episodes in. It's superb so far. Interesting contrasts/ similarities between the main two characters who are on opposite sides of the law. Shaping up to be awesome. Brilliantly acted too.
I really enjoyed it. Shame it didn't get a 3rd season.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I haven't seen that but if you like the Canadian angle you can check out Murdoch Mysteries and The Listener.

evil_geko

Love deadwood. It’s slow but it’s damn entertaining with the characters. Any who doesn’t like it are F**king c*cksuckers.
Aye, I am 4 episodes in and loving it. Tell me, did you watch the last years Deadwood movie? I read Deadwood series end abruptly. Does the movie tie in some of those ends?

AaronRedDevil

Aye, I am 4 episodes in and loving it. Tell me, did you watch the last years Deadwood movie? I read Deadwood series end abruptly. Does the movie tie in some of those ends?
Yeah I watched it. The movie tied up everything I think. Good long final episode.

ShinjiNinja26

A few people have recommended I watch Cardinal a Canadian crime drama, it’s currently on BBC2 at the moment don’t know which season it is though. Anyone seen it?

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
A few people have recommended I watch Cardinal a Canadian crime drama, it’s currently on BBC2 at the moment don’t know which season it is though. Anyone seen it?
Haven’t watched the latest season yet but really enjoyed the first 3 seasons.

But thanks, now I know it’s on the iplayer I’ll watch it right away. Been pushing it back since I forgot how to get the CBC site to work in the UK

ShinjiNinja26

Haven’t watched the latest season yet but really enjoyed the first 3 seasons.

But thanks, now I know it’s on the iplayer I’ll watch it right away. Been pushing it back since I forgot how to get the CBC site to work in the UK
Aye it’s been really good so far on 3rd season glad I starting watching it. Yeah all 4 seasons are available on iplayer good stuff.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Anyone able to point me to good subs for The Bureau? (Le Bureau des Légendes) season 1, for some reason (even though I don't speak French) feels like they got it mixed up here, and I really want to give this series a go. Usual sources on opensubs etc not giving any better.
I found the English version:

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Watched the whole of Endeavour during lockdown. 7 seasons although only a few episodes per season. For those who don't know, it is the prequel to Inspector Morse, one of the greatest British Detective dramas.

The prequel is well done, sensitive to Morse and they have cast really well. The wife and I found it compelling viewing.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Netflix have put all seasons of Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown on.

Maybe not everyone’s cup of tea but really good viewing. Really interesting.

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Have watched the first three episodes of Inhuman Resources and am very impressed, can't wait to see the next episode. Cantona is superb as a man in his 50's going through an existential crisis while in search of a job after spending six years out of work, not at all what I was expecting, very bingeworthy.

lsd

The Oracle

Canadian tv is awful . There are millions of shows to watch before you get down to Canadian garbage

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
The Politician season one is very good.

The Sinner season three is supposed to be a masterpiece according to some.

peridigm

Anyone watching the new Twighlight Zone? I remember seeing it advertised and wanted to add it to my list. Forgot about it until I just saw S2 is due out soon. Always loved watching the black/white version when I was a kid.

SirAF

Ageist
Netflix have put all seasons of Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown on.

Maybe not everyone’s cup of tea but really good viewing. Really interesting.
Not in my neck of the woods :( Was looking forward to that!