Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

Raw

Seen a lot of idiots get upset about the Trump depiction, as if Animaniacs didn't have lots of political references!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Bosch is pretty well made too on amazon prime. Southland is probably the best and gives the job some realistic justice. I met the actor who plays the Training officer and he said that the show got really good reviews especially from law enforcement, but didn’t get enough of a wider audience to continue with more seasons. Such a shame.
Southland was brilliant. It felt like watching a behind the scenes show, very well produced.

Bosch is great too, albeit a very different approach to a cop show.

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Watching Tehran, 6 episodes in, it's quite a good spy/espionage thriller. Spoken languages are English/Arabic/Hebrew. Well worth checking out.

DouLou

Been caught pooping
Anyone watching The Queen's Gambit on Netflix? Excellent so far.
As someone who loves Chess I really enjoyed this. I think it would still be accessible to someone with no knowledge of Chess but the series tries to be faithful to the game and doesn't dumb it down. So you get little references that would be lost on someone with no chess knowledge but the series doesn't hinge on them at all.

For those that don't know... It basically takes place in an alternate 1960s where Bobby Fischer never existed and instead we have a female prodigy with her own mental issues, and she's the one who wants to beat the Russians and a fictional Russian world champion (instead of Spasky)

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
Anyone watching The Queen's Gambit on Netflix? Excellent so far.
i fast-forwarded the first two episodes without losing any context. The story is 100% Hollywood cliche including cheesy happy end. Most of the characters are complete stereotypes. And who cast mr milchbart with the cowboy attire? :lol:

The acting, especially Beth and her mum, is absolutely first class, thats why i watched it to the end. But "best show on Netflix"? gimme a break

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Three episodes in to "The Queens Gambit", really enjoyable, I like chess but you don't really need to understand chess to enjoy this.

Tiber

Just saw this trailer , it's written by Greg Daniels (he wrote The Office...the good version) and I think it looks great

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses

Just saw this trailer , it's written by Greg Daniels (he wrote The Office...the good version) and I think it looks great
Season 1 is already out and finished. Was a good watch.

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Season 3 of Suburra has been quite superb so far ( I've 2 episodes left to watch). Its the final season and has been crammed into 6 episodes, full of action/treachery.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
There's an episode where Miss Rabbit wins the award for hardest worker in the land and Daddy Pig asks before its announced, "I wonder who's going to win" and Mummy Pig comes back with "Well it certainly won't be you dear" savage stuff.
:lol: :lol:
We need Peppa Pig videos with voice overs like we had for GI Joe etc.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
What's the consensus here on Schitt's Creek? It took me a few episodes to get into it/used to the characters but I love it now.

Anyone who is in to off-kilter character comedies like Curb and think films like A Mighty Wind/Best in Show are the bomb, I can't recommend this more highly.
Just started watching this. Brilliant. We are midway through season 3 after major binging.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Just started Vikings (Also just trying Amazon Prime and I've realised they shit all over Netflix as far as content is concerned, for my tastes anyway).

5 episodes in and I think it's great so far but my first thought in the first episode was "Is that fecking Gabriel Byrne?!?" I had no idea he was in this.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Just started Vikings (Also just trying Amazon Prime and I've realised they shit all over Netflix as far as content is concerned, for my tastes anyway).

5 episodes in and I think it's great so far but my first thought in the first episode was "Is that fecking Gabriel Byrne?!?" I had no idea he was in this.
Right? It’s good fun for a few seasons.

AaronRedDevil

Just finished Alienist on Netflix. It's pretty good. But right I'm running out of great shows. Seems I've watched everything and there's no shows around that makes you want to jump to the next episode. Maybe I'll re watch Lost. Haven't seen that since the finale.

fergosaurus

Don't know how it slipped under my radar but had never heard of Outlander until a few weeks ago and now it's my favourite show on Prime. Nearly finished season 2 and thoroughly enjoying it so far.