Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

RedDevilRoshi

Anyone watched The Man In The High Castle on Amazon Prime?

Any decent? The trailer looks quite interesting.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
This Giant Beast That is the Global Economy - nise show about the dark side of business.
I can highly recommend it.

Superden

Having watched the latest episodes of money heist, was thoroughly entertained. Although the amount of bullets fired by highly trained soldiers that don't hit anyone reminded me of the A Team series.

AaronRedDevil

Yeah I did. It’s was a very very very slooooooowww burn with no action or anything to pay it off. Just ok I guess. Great acting and some good moments, but Damn it takes a long time to get going and even then it barely goes.

wr8_utd

:'(
Yeah I noticed that too, mentioned it to my wife "why is he wearing the same clothes all the time, especially the jacket?", aside from that it's pretty good
Literally the only time he chose to disguise himself, he evaded detection. You'd think he'd be smarter given how he looks.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Finished The Shield.

A suitable end for that cnut, Mackey. Two friends dead, one in prison, his family hiding in witness protection from him and his precious immunity and fed job was just an office cubicle writing reports.

OleBoiii

The fat news-reader is my favorite character from Rome. His gestures are majestic as feck!

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
He's not a main character, but his role is very important and he's given a lot of screen time.
Thanks. I did not expect him to be a main character, but it's good that they have not omitted him.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff

I loved it but the last season wasn't as good as the rest largely due to the best character being written out due to a scheduling conflict.

Dante

Average bang
Has anybody been watching Only Murders in the Building? I've downloaded the first 4 episodes and will probably give them a watch this weekend.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass

First season was really good. I think the second season if i recall was boring. Picked it up in the final 2 seasons. I was never really glued to it though. Boring in parts.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I am watching Brand New Cherry Flavour now. Really good. Although the surealism would put off a lot of people i imagine.

SirAF

Ageist
Has anybody been watching Only Murders in the Building? I've downloaded the first 4 episodes and will probably give them a watch this weekend.
Watched the first two episodes, quite like it!

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I found that Blindspot has been mentioned in this thread a couple of times in the past few years. I thought I'd add that I like it. It's an NBC series that appeared on our Netflix recently. We're near the end of season 3 now (out of a total of 5; each with about 20 episodes of around 40 min), and it's fun. The premise is like a variant on The Blacklist, except in this case the inside info on criminal activity comes to the FBI in the form of a woman who has lost her memory and has tattoos with hints all over her body.

It's really fast paced - both inside episodes (a lot of action and shooting) and overall. These kinds of series often take a lot of time to slowly reveal the overarching narrative and mystery, but not Blindspot: when something new comes up in the bigger story, it is often resolved or at least clarified within a couple of episodes - while of course also introducing a follow-up plot element. I really like that; the slow stuff often frustrates me in series.

The only downsides I'm finding is that there is a bit too much killing (criminals killing random people, agents killing criminals - just incapacitating people isn't really the series' way), and the tech capabilities of especially the FBI techie but also the criminals are often a bit too incredible.

But so overall, really a fun watch.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Binged through the 4 episodes on Disney+ yesterday, really enjoying it so far. The chill vibe to the mystery makes it an easy watch. Only annoying thing is UK Disney+ is 1 week behind America - not sure why they did that.

0le

Binged watch "The Cleaner" on BBC iPlayer. Decent light entertainment to kill off some time.