Gaming Apex Legends (PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series)

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Fortnite like new game with better viduals and new ideas developed by the creators of Titanfall, its free on PS4, Xbox, and PC.

Anyone want to try it with me?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
No need for the plural.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
:lol:

The game looks interesting. I'd have joined you had it not been a first-person game. I get nausea with FPS (or any first-person game). Shame as I do enjoy PUBG and Fortnite without any issues. :(
Oh I have that playing VR stuff, it sucks.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
Played a bit of it last night, I really enjoyed it & it plays great. Just need to get the hand of the special powers and different weapons.

Castia

I’m enjoying it so far.

I got my first win last night playing with randoms.

Kaos

This does look good but the fact it’s an EA publication makes me think they’ll inevitably bugger it with pay2win microtransactions.

mitChley

Fortnite like? Ewww, you mean Battle Royale.

It seems OK, still getting to grips with it. Nice change of pace from PUBG.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
It's good. Will never have the same success as Fortnite or be as fun but enjoying it nonetheless!

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Overwatch + Fortnite + Borderlands.

It's good. Shooting feels great. Won my first game where I hadn't a clue what I was doing with abilities or equipment. Carried by two other guys. who got 9 and 6 kills while I had one assist.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
I'm enjoying it, like others it's refreshing it has that borderlands feel mixed with aspects of Titanfall. Any interested in joining up.

Psn: wedge_the_pato

shaky

A big fan of the Titanfall games, don't think this is my cup of tea though. I'm more used to playing solo, but with the emphasis on teamwork, and getting chucked in a team with 2 randoms, I felt like a spare wheel when I gave it a try last night!

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
It is Apex Legends, not Legend.

PS: This is why Titanfall 3 was cancelled. :D
Firstly, Titanfall 1&2 weren't great successes so you can understand this spin off.

However I don't think Titanfall 3 is actully cancelled, I think this will help justify and pay for it.

A big fan of the Titanfall games, don't think this is my cup of tea though. I'm more used to playing solo, but with the emphasis on teamwork, and getting chucked in a team with 2 randoms, I felt like a spare wheel when I gave it a try last night!
Yeah you really should give it time, these sort of games always seem way too overwhelming at first but in reality it's pretty simple.

shaky

Yeah you really should give it time, these sort of games always seem way too overwhelming at first but in reality it's pretty simple.
I will give it another go as the Battle Royale style of game does look like something I'd enjoy. I'd rather be able to do my own thing for a few days though, explore the map, get used to the combat etc, but I guess I'm obliged to follow my teammates around everywhere, even if they have as little a clue as I do.

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
It's really fun so far, but I've played about ten or so games and been disconnected from two. Doesn't matter the game, EA servers are a plague on gaming.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
The ping system in this really is great for when you don't have a mic, don't want to talk to randomers.. or if its late at night, make communication really easy.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
I was doing so good until someone came from behind me, hate it when that happens.
Yeah, a few teams eneded up in that firefight. I went to retrieve a fallen teammates banner and there were 2 of em waiting for me, I got disconnected from the servers there gonna try a restart

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
I'm not listening to any more drop location suggestions from randoms haha they are usually awful places to drop. I didn't even get a weapon there