Gaming Apex Legends (PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series)

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Any good? I'm up for a few rounds later this week...

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Overwatch + Fortnite + Borderlands.

It's good. Shooting feels great. Won my first game where I hadn't a clue what I was doing with abilities or equipment. Carried by two other guys. who got 9 and 6 kills while I had one assist.
Borderlands was what I thought it felt like too. Pretty fun game, I'm liking it.

Ducklegs

While it looks more of an actual game than Fortnite, its still a battle royale game and as I cant any take on that game mode i will be giving it a miss.

Kaos

While it looks more of an actual game than Fortnite, its still a battle royale game and as I cant any take on that game mode i will be giving it a miss.
I’d give it a chance. I feel the same way about BR games in general (avoided Fortnite and PUBG) but I’ve been pleasantly surprised by this.

Tbh it feels more like Overwatch and Team Fortress to me than it does any of the big BR games.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Had 2 games I think and didn't kill anyone, shot at people but didn't have much effect it seemed. Got smashed. Im proper shit

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Been wondering if my PC could run this, but i guess i can just try, since it's ftp anyway.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Had 2 games I think and didn't kill anyone, shot at people but didn't have much effect it seemed. Got smashed. Im proper shit
Pretty much my experience too. Followed two team mates around for ten minutes looting then got ambushed and killed in 3 seconds. Managed to do 8 damage though which equates to a single body shot! :lol:

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Loving this game. Provides a nice change of pace from Fortnite.

Stactix

Brill game, just won my first. Did get carried a bit mind but did get the last kill.
Firefights are really enjoyable and the maps stunning.

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
I'm in love with this game, i'm level 17 with about 10 wins under my belt, about 50 kills aswell.
If there are any XBOX players add me gt: "TSN Myylo"

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Feels clunky. I need to stick at it but it’s difficult when I enjoy the pace of Blackout and I’m good at it.

Free to play is the future.
Blackout is just all a bit senseless and the gunplay is so sterile. Nothing will get close to the gunplay in PuBG, but this still seems nice, and though quick, isn't too quick as to negate the strategic aspect of a BR. Fortnite, PUBG and Apex will be the Holy Trinity.

Adam-Utd

The only thing I don't like about it is the bobbing up and down when running. It's far too pronounced and makes me start feeling dizzy.

Great game apart from that though, love how they've taken the spotted/marking of targets+areas from Battlefield. Love you can actually revive your teammates after a battle so you aren't having to wait 15 mins for a game to end.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I have never played PubG or Fortnite... Will this be too difficult for me to get into?

The last FPS I played was probably Modern Warfare on PS4.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I have never played PubG or Fortnite... Will this be too difficult for me to get into?

The last FPS I played was probably Modern Warfare on PS4.
I never got into them either but think this is great. 20-ish games and I've won twice, being the sole survivor once.

Overwatch is the only other FPS I've ever played a lot of.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
This actually even runs smooth on my ancient PC. :)
Looks fun so far.

Stactix

I'm in love with this game, i'm level 17 with about 10 wins under my belt, about 50 kills aswell.
If there are any XBOX players add me gt: "TSN Myylo"
Tried to add you but didn't work :lol: probably me.

I'm on Xbox, Stactix95. It's great fun

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
Anyone else on PC getting the 'out of sync' error? It literally cost me my first win earlier, in the last fight just about to win and error'd out. My squad got the win but not me. It was seconds apart.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Having a lot of fun. Won 2 out 3 earlier. Almost as impressive as Fortnite when that first came out.

binary bot
Gonna take me ages to get to grips with it, so much fecking buttons that do stuff. Seems great though