Gaming Apex Legends (PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series)

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Snipers are a lot more important as well because of evo shields. Easier to level up by taking pot shots. It's fine though, new seasons always start out with bigger changes and then it smoothes out. I'm fine with it.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
People who play as Octanes are so annoying. First sign of trouble and they just run the feck away. Teammates inevitably die and they just spend the rest of the game hiding.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
This season is going to be huge. New map, crossplay now in, Steam and Clubs.

BluesJr

Looking forward to it. Think Fuse will be a lot of fun. Horizon has been awesome this season.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
10 wins in the 2 weeks since I reinstalled it, even got a win while being the kill leader and I am fecking shit at shooters! I think I got 2 wins in the 2-3 months I played it when it released.

Loba is a Godsend for someone like me. I used to get killed so much when looting before, now I just pop her ultimate and take what I need.

Bosws87

That looks horrible to play any competitive game on :lol:

Sure its fantastic for single player.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Got 10 kills in a game last night and 22 wins so far this season with 8 different characters.

Don't all cheer at once :cool:.

BluesJr

Arenas coming to the game next season, which will start in May. Expanding beyond Battle Royale should attract a lot of other players to the game. Exciting.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Olympus is such a crap map.
I never remember the names of the maps, but i want the 2nd map back!
Preferably withouth too many changes.... I liked the factory area.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I never remember the names of the maps, but i want the 2nd map back!
Preferably withouth too many changes.... I liked the factory area.
Kings Canyon is the first, Worlds Edge the second and Olympus is the third and newest. Love the first two but Olympus I just find to be far too big and there’s no real fun areas of the map to fight on. Hoping they’ll ditch it but doubt it :lol:

BluesJr

Kings Canyon is the first, Worlds Edge the second and Olympus is the third and newest. Love the first two but Olympus I just find to be far too big and there’s no real fun areas of the map to fight on. Hoping they’ll ditch it but doubt it :lol:
It's the smallest map. Changes coming next week to it as well as Arenas.

BluesJr

Is it? It feels massive and far bigger than the others.
WE is by far the biggest map. Kings can feel small because of the distances you can cover because of the terrain but Olympus is actually the smallest by area.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
WE is by far the biggest map. Kings can feel small because of the distances you can cover because of the terrain but Olympus is actually the smallest by area.
Ah fair. World’s Edge is big but every area feels good to fight in. Just don’t get that same feeling with Olympus, but then I’ve probably only played 20 or so games so perhaps it’s just because I’m a newbie. I remember feeling the same with WE.

BluesJr

Ah fair. World’s Edge is big but every area feels good to fight in. Just don’t get that same feeling with Olympus, but then I’ve probably only played 20 or so games so perhaps it’s just because I’m a newbie. I remember feeling the same with WE.
Olympus is fun once you get used to it, just like the others. Changing next week though!

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Olympus is fun once you get used to it, just like the others. Changing next week though!
No, it isn't :P

9 out of 10 groups where you go with randoms, they drop Estate or that place in the middle with roof over, or the little house next to it where there's always a golden item.
Only 1 group gets alive out of those areas, and you have to have a very good group to be that one group, so most of the time you spend more time in the lobby than in the actual game.

I hate that and the fact there's always a fecking wraith or octane who are always toxic, ALWAYS.
Ruining a lot of the fun in this game for me.

BluesJr

No, it isn't :P

9 out of 10 groups where you go with randoms, they drop Estate or that place in the middle with roof over, or the little house next to it where there's always a golden item.
Only 1 group gets alive out of those areas, and you have to have a very good group to be that one group, so most of the time you spend more time in the lobby than in the actual game.

I hate that and the fact there's always a fecking wraith or octane who are always toxic, ALWAYS.
Ruining a lot of the fun in this game for me.
People just want action. It can be annoying but it’s a great way to improve your skill. The best thing you can do is play this game with a few friends, much more enjoyable experience.