Gaming Apex Legends (PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series)

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Hope that helps... That shitty legend pretty much made Bloodhound and the drone dude useless - or close to.

I tried him in my first game when season started, realized he was too strong, so didn't want to play him.
Also i missed Pathy's movement!

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Hope that helps... That shitty legend pretty much made Bloodhound and the drone dude useless - or close to.

I tried him in my first game when season started, realized he was too strong, so didn't want to play him.
Also i missed Pathy's movement!
I still love Bloodhound…..and pathfinder is bags of fun!

Grylte

He’s the first character I’d be happy for them to withdraw and get rid of.
I'd want them to remove wraith first!

Not because i think she is very good, but just to see how the sweaty WRAITHPWNZTTV kids will react :lol:

She is pretty good in a team that plays together a lot, in pubs i'd say she's quite average, slightly above.

Bosws87

Yeh, i've just started ranked grind for the first time bronze 2 or summit atm, so a good time as ever to join in if people want to.

Bosws87

Just been sat in the firing range getting my head around the techniques, got tap strafing and bunnyhopping down now.

Just gotta keep using it in game

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
The only good Octane is a dead Octane!
Oh man :(

But for real, gold helm to whoever's abilities are most useful, gold bag to lifelin, gibby, bang or mirage. I share loot, never steal from others loot bins or deathboxes. Almost 3k kills, 250 wins.

Grylte

Oh man :(

But for real, gold helm to whoever's abilities are most useful, gold bag to lifelin, gibby, bang or mirage. I share loot, never steal from others loot bins or deathboxes. Almost 3k kills, 250 wins.
As i (think) said earlier in the thread, i feel judged just by picking Octane, so i usually don't.

I like Pathy, Caustic and Mirage, so one of them will always be free - only go Octane if Pathy is picked and i feel that i need that movement rush :lol:

If i play one of those, i won't give away the golden helmet, think it's great on all of them - Mirage just for selfish reasons, but the other 2 are good for the team with it.
Not really experienced people giving away gold items for many seasons now, thought everyone just stopped doing it.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
As i (think) said earlier in the thread, i feel judged just by picking Octane, so i usually don't.

I like Pathy, Caustic and Mirage, so one of them will always be free - only go Octane if Pathy is picked and i feel that i need that movement rush :lol:

If i play one of those, i won't give away the golden helmet, think it's great on all of them - Mirage just for selfish reasons, but the other 2 are good for the team with it.
Not really experienced people giving away gold items for many seasons now, thought everyone just stopped doing it.
it winds me up no end when there’s a lifeline on your team and somebody else takes the golden backpack.

Grylte

it winds me up no end when there’s a lifeline on your team and somebody else takes the golden backpack.
Yeah, the golden backpack i give to her - that said, i have met many Lifelines recently that rather try to kill stuff solo, instead of trying to get their teammates up while fighting the other team.

Grylte

I never use energy weapons except from if it's the only one i find at the beginning.
I'll drop devo,havoc or volt for Re-45 :lol:

Really don't like energy weapons, too much flashing and pewpew sounds, give me the good old light ammo ra-ta-ta-ta

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I never use energy weapons except from if it's the only one i find at the beginning.
I'll drop devo,havoc or volt for Re-45 :lol:

Really don't like energy weapons, too much flashing and pewpew sounds, give me the good old light ammo ra-ta-ta-ta
Not keen on the havoc as I find it difficult to handle but the Volt is great!

Grylte

Flatline > R301. Flatline over anything really. Pair with a mastiff and you're golden.
I only use flatline if my goal is to shoot in 14 different directions with one mag :lol:

Schmiznurf

I honestly don't care if people judge me, that's their problem not mine :lol:

ovoxo

Switched over to this from Cold War as I was feeling burnt out by it.

It was difficult to get the hang of things at first but I’m getting better now. Won a couple of games too. I play as Seer (yeah… I know), but I really like the ability to see where people are. Bloodhound was always used in trios so didn’t bother trying to use him.

Can’t believe how fun this game is though! It’ll tide my friend and I well until Vanguard and Battlefield come out.

Schmiznurf

Played for 90 minutes with another mate last night, was awful, every fight was a 2 on 1 because he was always so far away from me. Which is weird because in trios with another mate he'll stick like glue.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Finally got the Assassin 3 badge and 28 wins away from 100 with Wattson.

Will never ever touch the 4K and 20 bomb badges.

Bosws87

I see they are removing tap strafing in the next patch which really lowers the skill ceiling on pc.

I expect a huge backlash to this they may even reverse it.

The better option was to make this an intended mechanic that non pc players could master to.