Gaming Apex Legends (PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series)

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
All caftards are comsole gamers?
Anyone on PC here? I'm up for some games pretty much every day after work, but my mic is fecked (some idiot sat on my headset).

I'll never understand why people would play any fps, atleast not a br game, on console.
No clue what your thumbs are made of to aim properly on the controller :lol:

Ady87

Still struggling to find consistency with this. I dropped in a game and my 2 squad mates backed out, probably because I picked their desired character, but then wiped 2 squads on my own within about 3 minutes. Then I drop in with 2 guys I play with regularly with a huge number of Blackout wins and we get smoked on the drop every game.

I'm starting to identify now which guns are which without spending 30 seconds inspecting each one ffs.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Still struggling to find consistency with this. I dropped in a game and my 2 squad mates backed out, probably because I picked their desired character, but then wiped 2 squads on my own within about 3 minutes. Then I drop in with 2 guys I play with regularly with a huge number of Blackout wins and we get smoked on the drop every game.

I'm starting to identify now which guns are which without spending 30 seconds inspecting each one ffs.
It's a frustrating game.

Ady87

It's a frustrating game.
Very.

I think it punishes selfish players and people that like to run solo which is very much the case with me and my mates that rely on gun skill to dig us out of situations. Trying to make these guys take certain Legends to give us all the best chance is like trying to get blood out of a stone though. I feel like they're going to just go back to Blackout when I'd like to give Apex a good go and have nobody to run with.

XB1 Apex players let me know!

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Very.

I think it punishes selfish players and people that like to run solo which is very much the case with me and my mates that rely on gun skill to dig us out of situations. Trying to make these guys take certain Legends to give us all the best chance is like trying to get blood out of a stone though. I feel like they're going to just go back to Blackout when I'd like to give Apex a good go and have nobody to run with.

XB1 Apex players let me know!
I had a game where I was left with a teammate and we were looking for the last remaining team and suddenly smoke comes out and then suddenly a wraith panel opened up, I was very impressed with that strat, they even used bangladore ability in an impressive manner, so yeah team work is everything in this game.

Grylte

Some useful tips and tricks for those who are struggling.

Tekkers

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I can never aim with the devolotion.
Yeah attachments are key to all guns really, if you get the legendary/gold attachment which helps with recoil it’s easily in the top 3 best guns on the game.

Marcelinho87

All caftards are comsole gamers?
Anyone on PC here? I'm up for some games pretty much every day after work, but my mic is fecked (some idiot sat on my headset).

I'll never understand why people would play any fps, atleast not a br game, on console.
No clue what your thumbs are made of to aim properly on the controller :lol:
I am PC mate, Matty8787 on Origin.

Castia

25m players within a week is incredible. I’m enjoying the game both in Xbox One X and PC it’s much better than PUBG and Fortnite in my opinion.

Ranked play and the season pass are due for release in March too.

Poor Anthem though, it seemed like a good release window but I think Apex Legends is going to affect sales. EA killing EA....nice.

Tekkers

Managed to kill off a squad of 3 by myself :lol: they must be so pissed haha

SSSSnake

Am I the only one still playing Pubg?
I tried Blackout but I don't get the same buzz as I do in Pubg.

This game looks no different to Blackout but may try it since it's free

Tekkers

Am I the only one still playing Pubg?
I tried Blackout but I don't get the same buzz as I do in Pubg.

This game looks no different to Blackout but may try it since it's free
It’s completley different to blackout

Grylte

My only worry about this game so far, is that there's only 1 map. The map is pretty small too, so you'll run the same places lots of times.
Gamers get really easily bored these days, so i expect the kids to start complaining soon. Used the word kids because old cnuts like me doesn't get bored that easily by lack of content, as long as what's there is quality.
I could play DM6 for weeks straight, back in the Q3 days :lol:

binary bot
When you play solo you get so many fecking downs that end up revives

Grylte

I am PC mate, Matty8787 on Origin.
Would be cool to have a bunch of caftards playing together on pc too, maybe we should even have our own Apex - PC thread.
I'll add you when i start playing today, have some stuffs to do first. - I don't use this name on Origin, btw.

Tekkers

My only worry about this game so far, is that there's only 1 map. The map is pretty small too, so you'll run the same places lots of times.
Gamers get really easily bored these days, so i expect the kids to start complaining soon. Used the word kids because old cnuts like me doesn't get bored that easily by lack of content, as long as what's there is quality.
I think it’s been confirmed that they’re going to release a new map in the near future

Tekkers

When you play solo you get so many fecking downs that end up revives
Yeah I usually don’t finish them off, if I’m solo I’ll just wait till someone comes to revive them

Adam-Utd

I'm a massive fan of the wingman, it reminds me of a Destiny hand cannon that I love.
I think it’s been confirmed that they’re going to release a new map in the near future
I'd say it's pretty obvious there will be another map, as they've given the original map a name. Why do that if there won't be others?

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
2 kills! Wooo!! Had to revive both really early on too, managed to kill who killed my team then led us about for gear, then in end zone, one of them ran into the open and got gunned down, managed to stay alive with the other for a short while but got outflanked, 3rd though, I'll take that

Tekkers

I'm a massive fan of the wingman, it reminds me of a Destiny hand cannon that I love.
Yeah the range on that gun is insane. The peacekeeper shoutgun is pretty great as well.

Kaos

I don’t know what is about this game but I tend to struggle a lot more than I do with other shooters. In battlefield games I’d comfortably finish top 5 consistently yet here I’m often lucky to get more than a single kill in each game.

I think a lot depends on your teammates. I almost exclusively play with two of my mates who are dirty casuals and we pretty much play recklessly, but the two games I’ve actually won have been with randoms who played more cautiously.

Speaking of which, I’ve noticed being more successful when keeping to the edges of the ring, only moving in at the last possible second. Gives you time to collect the best gear and weapons while the other squads finish each other off. In fact I won one game with a collective total of 3 squad kills once. We pretty much just waited it out and jumped the other last squad remaining while they were healing up and looting :lol:

Kaos

Also they really need to do something about the weapon balance since every gun is either useless or god-like broken with nothing in between.

Nothing does my tits in more than dropping close to another squad who pick up prowlers while you tickle them with the Mozambique.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
Aye the Mozambique definitley needs a buff. I think the weapon balancing on the whole is pretty decent though im struggling to think of many other guns I really dislike, maybe the Alternator could do with something but thats fine if you get some attachments. The R-99 and Prowler only become beasts if you get a good mag extension or hop up for the Prowler.

Grylte

Any of you tried the peacekeeper properly yet?
Heard/read that it's a good sniper too, with the right attachments, but i never dare trying it, i keep swapping it for more typhical sniper rifles. You can't have the best scopes on it, but still supposed to do really well on long range, and obviously close range at the same time.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
I'm loving it, became champion earlier for the first time, although I had zero kills I had 400 damage dealt which meant my teammates got the kills instead, they ended up with 9 combined.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
It's great fun - I've played 2 matches so far - got a kill on my first game which I was chuffed with - second match was last night with my mate who is one of the top 100 CS players in the UK - I basically ran behind him while he destroyed all around us and we won.

Grylte

I'm loving it, became champion earlier for the first time, although I had zero kills I had 400 damage dealt which meant my teammates got the kills instead, they ended up with 9 combined.
Me and a team of randoms, came second yesterday, with the grand amount of 0 kills total :lol:

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
Finally got an update from Respawn then out of sync error'd literally two games later. Done with this game. It's 2019 and EA still can't run a server.

Simbo

I don’t know what is about this game but I tend to struggle a lot more than I do with other shooters. In battlefield games I’d comfortably finish top 5 consistently yet here I’m often lucky to get more than a single kill in each game.
Same, I'm usually fine jumping into any FPS but my aim is all over the place on this, can't hit a damn thing.

Any of you tried the peacekeeper properly yet?
Heard/read that it's a good sniper too, with the right attachments, but i never dare trying it, i keep swapping it for more typhical sniper rifles. You can't have the best scopes on it, but still supposed to do really well on long range, and obviously close range at the same time.
Most my kills so far have probably come from the peacekeeper, not tried it as a sniper though, do you need an attachment to tighten its spread? I still don't like it mind you cos I keep missing my first shot and the wait until I can't fire the 2nd shot feels like an eternity.

NinjaFletch

Same, I'm usually fine jumping into any FPS but my aim is all over the place on this, can't hit a damn thing.
Yep, I'm the same. I really can't hit a cows arse with a banjo on it and I'm normally decent. I'm pretty good on Titanfall, too, so it's not even a Rewspawn thing.